剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Do these footprints look like they belong to the same person to you?
很难说,它们都不完整
It's hard to tell. They're both partials.
罗比被我们发现时是裸体
Robey was nude when we found him.
但是他有136公斤
But he's 300 pounds.
你觉得这像是一个重达136公斤的人的指纹吗?
Do these look like the prints of a 300-pound man to you?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我不知道,只是…
I don't know.
我们漏掉了些东西
It's just there is something off about it.
我发现弗洛伊德在诺克斯堡工作
Oh! I found out Floyd worked at Fort Knox.
你不会觉得有人会那么笨吧,会吗?
You don't think anybody would be that stupid, do you?
世界上有很多笨人
There's a lot of stupid people in the world.
因为看上去不可思议
As unrealistic as it would seem
有人会抢劫诺克斯堡的人
that someone would rob Fort Knox,
我们打算去弗洛伊德办公室看看
we decided to pay Floyd's office a visit.
弗洛伊德有没有跟你提过任何私人的事?
(Maroni): Floyd ever talk about anything personal with you?
弗洛伊德是个很注意隐私的家伙
Floyd was a pretty private guy.
但他还在这里工作时
Last time he was here though,
他确实好像在烦恼些什么
he did seem bothered by something.
烦恼?比如,与工作有关?
Well, was it work related?
我不是很确定
I ain't really sure.
他看上去真的很不高兴
He did seem really upset.
你有没有问过他怎么了?
Did you ever ask him what was wrong?
没有…
No.
他不像是会说些什么
Not like he'd say either way.
弗洛伊德罗比的生活对我来说很神秘
(narrator): Floyd Robey's life was a big mystery to me.
他仅有的朋友们
And his only friends
就是他在教堂里认识的人
were the people that he knew at his church.
牧师非常喜欢弗洛伊德
The pastor liked Floyd a lot.
他尊重弗洛伊德 对弗洛伊德评价很高
He respected Floyd and spoke highly of Floyd.
听到弗洛伊德竟然是这样的结局 他非常惊讶
Couldn't be more surprised that he would end up the way he did.
第一联合的每个人都喜欢弗洛伊德
(pastor): Everyone at First Union liked Floyd.
他是我们教会的兄弟
He was our brother in Christ. - Did he ever come
他有没有和谁一起来过教堂?
to the church with anyone?
也许是你们之前没有见过的人?
Maybe someone you hadn't met before?
没有
No.
我说不出我们所有人有多震惊
I can't tell you how much of a shock this is for all of us.
有没有外展服务,跟社区服务
Any outreach programs, contact with the community,
那类的事情?
that kind of thing?
我们一直有一些外展服务,但…
Well, we always have a few outreach programs, but...
你想起什么了吗?
You remember something?
我们确实在矫正系统做过些工作
Well, we did do some work within the corrections system.
犯人
Inmates?
你觉得那会有关联吗?
Do you think that might be related?
应该不会
(sighing) I doubt it.
弗洛伊德没有参与过那类工作
Floyd wasn't a part of that type of work.
他做其他的事情
He did other stuff.
我想跟你们教会的其他成员谈谈
I'd like to speak with some of the members of your congregation,
看看他们能不能提供些有用的线索
see if any of them can shed some light on this case.
警探…
Detective...
教堂是这个团体的依赖的家园
this church is the rock this community leans on.
你最好让我来跟他们谈
Best if you let me talk to my people first.
牧师,我在调查一起谋杀案
I'm investigating a murder, Pastor.
我明白
I understand.
但如果我先去联♥系♥
But you have a better chance of getting information
你就更有可能从我的教♥徒♥这里
out of my people,
得到些信息
if I reach out first.
我从弗洛伊德母亲那里拿到了张清单
(male detective): I got a list from Floyd's mother
是他房♥子里丢失的东西
about things that went missing from his house.
他的越野车,当然,索尼游戏机
His SUV of course, Sony PlayStation--
每个单身男人都有一两样这些东西吗?
Every single guy have one of those?
很明显抢劫弗洛伊德的人没有
Apparently not the guy who robbed Floyd.
戒指,其他珠宝,一些他的衣服
Rings, other jewelry, some of his clothes.
看上去动机不是抢劫
The motive does look like robbery.
但弗洛伊德脖子上的伤口非常暴♥力♥
But that cut on Floyd's throat was so violent.
你难道不觉得这看上去有点更像
I mean, doesn't that seem
是私人恩怨而不是普通的抢劫吗?
a little more personal to you than your average robbery?!
弗洛伊德之前被抢过吗?
Has Floyd ever been robbed before?
弗洛伊德指控过一个叫大卫布朗的人
Floyd pressed charges against a David Brown.
系统显示他们曾是室友
Says here in the system that they used to be roommates.
指控他什么?
What was the charge?
抢劫!
Robbery!
布朗偷了弗洛伊德的汽车,一些珠宝和…
Brown stole Floyd's car, some jewelry and...
一台索尼游戏机
a Sony PlayStation.
开玩笑吧!
You got to be kidding me!
看
Look.
布朗在弗洛伊德被谋杀前几天出狱了
Brown got out of prison a few days before Floyd was murdered.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
大卫布朗显然有嫌疑
(narrator): David Brown was the obvious choice.
我们只需要深挖
We just had to do a little digging
去寻找真♥相♥
to find the truth.
这只是…
It's just...
大卫有时会做错事
David makes some bad decisions sometimes.
我只是来问大卫几个问题
I'm just looking to ask David some questions.
你看见他时 能不能请你告诉他
When you see him, will you just please tell him
我们正在找他?
that we're looking for him?
他脾气有些大
He's got a bit of a temper.
我可以告诉他,但…
I can tell him, but...
我不知道他会做何反应
I don't know how he's gonna respond.
这很严肃
Look, this is serious.
弗洛伊德罗比死了
Floyd Robey is dead.
请你就告诉大卫让他联♥系♥我们可以吗?
Will you just please tell David to get in touch with us?
大卫布朗让我很担心
David Brown was a concern for me
因为他的女朋友说她没有看见他
because his girlfriend says she hadn't seen him,
他还有使用暴♥力♥的前科
and he had a history of violence.
我们要为弗洛伊德举办一个仪式
(pastor): We're gonna be having a service for Floyd.
他妈妈会参加 所以我想特别一些
His mother will be here, so I want it to be special.
就说这么多吧!
That's it!
牧师,很抱歉麻烦你
I'm sorry to bother you, Pastor.
我只是想再来了解一些事情
I just wanted to follow up on something.
我跟每个人都谈过了
I've spoken to everyone.
他们似乎都为这件事深深地震惊了
They all seem quite shell-shocked by the events,
似乎没有人能提供任何有用的线索
and no one seems to have any helpful information.
牧师,谢谢
I appreciate that, Pastor,
但是我最终还是得跟你的教♥徒♥谈一谈
but I am going to have to speak to your members eventually.
弗洛伊德有没有跟你提到过一个叫大卫布朗的室友?
Did Floyd ever mention a roommate to you named David Brown?
我从不知道弗洛伊德还有个室友
I never knew Floyd had a roommate,
我也从没听过大卫布朗这个人
and I've never heard of David Brown.
我能问你些事情吗?
Can I ask you something?
你有多了解…
How well do you really know...
你的教♥徒♥?
your members?
我了解我的教♥徒♥,警探
I know my people, Detective.
有没有可能 你的教堂里有人知道的
Could it be possible that someone in your church
比他们声称的更多?
knows more than they're saying?
是,有可能
Yes. It's possible.
这是马罗尼 -马罗尼…
This is Maroni. - (male detective): Maroni,
找了你一个小时了
been trying to reach you for the last hour.
我在第一联合,怎么了?什么事?
I was at First Union. Why, what's happened?
我们在靠近市区的三叶草街找到了弗洛伊德的越野车
We found Floyd's SUV on Clover Street, near downtown.
鉴证科正在检查
Lab's going through it now.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
他们找到了很多人的毛发
(male detective): They found hair from multiple people.
领导告诉巡逻警员说开车的人
Now, the neighbor told patrol that whoever was driving
把车开的摇摇晃晃
was driving erratic.
我也在基因联合索引系统里找到了大卫布朗的信息
Also, I ran David Brown through CODIS.
系统里有大卫布朗的记录?
David Brown's in CODIS?
有他的基因记录是因为
His DNA is on record
他的抢劫指控
because of his robbery charge.
你查得很快
Well, that was fast.
我买♥♥了几张足球比赛的票才搞定
It cost me tickets to a U of L game.
可怜的人
Hmm... poor boy.
然后我们在凶案现场也找到了他的基因
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表