剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
典型的想用情报换自♥由♥的伎俩
Classic, wonder-who-did-it.
就是一堆想跟我谈条件的犯人
(sighs) Just a bunch of criminals looking for a deal.
“尸体附近的树上有个啤酒罐”
"There's a beer can on the tree near the body."
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son-of-a-bitch.
我是西辛斯基
Ciesynski.
你好,侦探
(man): Hello, Detective.
你问没问过自己一个善良,文静的老师
Have you asked yourself how a nice, quiet school teacher
怎么会死在丛林里?
could turn up dead in the Jungle?
我在追踪一切线索,很多都是死胡同
I'm chasing down all these leads. A lot of them are coming to dead ends.
但是现在,有人跟我说
But now, also I'm having somebody say,
“我知道是谁干的,我知道是谁跟她在一起
"I know who did this. I know who was with her
“我就跟那个凶手在一起
and I was with this guy."
“我能带你去案发现场”
And I could take you to right where this thing happened.
他叫德韦恩李哈里斯
His name was Dewayne Lee Harris.
他因抢劫被指控
He was facing a robbery charge and he wanted assistance
他想要减刑
on getting a lesser sentence.
德韦恩在监狱里表现很差
Dewayne's been bad in prison.
因为他行为有些不当
They had to keep him in solitary for a while
狱警不得不把他单独关押一段时间
because he does misbehave a little bit.
侦探,你收到了我的消息
(Dewayne): Detective, you got my messages.
你怎么知道德尼丝哈里斯的事的?
How did you know all that stuff about Denise Harris?
一只小鸟告诉我的
A little bird told me. -Hmm...
德韦恩,我可没看见有什么小鸟在这里
I don't see a lot of birds flying around here, Dewayne.
我在那里
(Dewayne): Look man, I was there.
我看到那个家伙干的
I saw the guy do it.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
I appreciate you calling and all.
你似乎知道些你不应该知道的消息
You seem to know a lot of information you shouldn't.
善良的老师死在丛林里,还有啤酒罐的事
Nice school teacher in the Jungle. Story about the beer can.
想知道啤酒罐是怎么回事吗?
(Dewayne): You like the beer can story?
德韦恩,你还知道什么?
What else do you know, Dewayne?
咱们能做个交易吗?
Can you get me a deal?
是你打电♥话♥
You're the one who called me
问我一位善良的老师在丛林里做了什么的
asked me what a nice school teacher was doing in the Jungle.
侦探,我再问你一遍
Again, Detective...
做个交易吗?
Got a deal?
看情况,你知道那人叫什么吗?
Depends. You got a name?
除非你给我书面保证
(Dewayne exhales) Unless I see something in writing,
不然我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you jack.
那我帮不了你了
I can't help you then.
德韦恩,你因为抢劫要坐两年牢
Dewayne, they got you doing two years for robbery.
他们现在关押了你
They got you in holding right now.
那只能当你真的想好好谈谈时
I can just take my sweet time and
我再抽出宝贵时间来这里了
come back when you're actually really ready to talk.
除非你想告诉我些线索
Unless you want to give me something.
卡布奇诺
Cup-a-chino.
什么?
What?
给我来杯卡布奇诺,两份糖
Get me a cup-a-chino, two sugars.
当我告诉你谁杀了那女孩时,你也许就会信我的话了
Maybe then you'll believe me when I tell you I know who killed that girl.
你只想要杯卡布奇诺吗?
All you want is a cappuccino?
不,我想出去,但我想先喝杯卡布奇诺
No, I want out, but I'll start with a cappuccino.
德韦恩像是个难对付的家伙
(Mike): Dewayne was kind of a hard guy.
我能看出来他以前就坐过牢
I could tell he was in the joint before, in the penitentiary.
我从一开始就知道
That's when I could tell right off the get-go,
他想控制我
he really wanted to be in control.
但那是不可能的
And that was not gonna happen.
看看这个
Get this.
德尼丝被杀时,德韦恩不在牢里
Dewayne wasn't in jail at the time of Denise's murder.
事实上,直到第二天他才被抓
In fact, he wasn't arrested until the next day.
也许给他买♥♥杯卡布奇诺是值得的
Might be worth buying him that cappuccino.
他可能是目击者,也可能是嫌疑犯
Could be a witness. Could be a suspect.
不,不可能是他杀的,他被抓只是因为抢劫
No, there's no way he did it. He's only in for robbery.
他知道他得坐牢,多久,最多十八个月?
He's got to know he's gonna do what, 18 months max?
为什么还跳出来冒被指控谋杀的风险?
Why risk coming forward and getting booked on a murder charge?
他不是傻瓜,要是他做的,他才什么都不会说呢
He's no idiot. If he did it he's just gonna keep his mouth shut.
德尼丝的案子看上去非常像是连环杀人案
Denise's murder has all the signs of a serial killer.
你怎么知道的?
How do you figure that?
内衣,鞋带
The underwear,
如果被绑得很松,她会很容易逃脱
If they were tied too loosely. She could have easily escaped.
你觉得它们是个信♥号♥♥?
You think they were a signature?
我想会有更多类似的案件发生
I think we're gonna see more bodies like this pop up.
侦探,我们能谈谈吗?
Detective, can we talk?
好的
Yeah.
听着
Listen...
我没有把一切都告诉你们
I didn't tell you guys everything.
我问你是不是隐藏了什么,你没有…
I asked you if you were hiding anything and you didn't...
但你知道,我没有隐藏什么
Purposely I wasn't hiding anything.
只是…
I just, it's just...
只是什么?
Just what? -(James sighs)
德尼丝因为别人离开了我
Denise had left me for another man.
那个家伙插足了我们之间
This guy has been in and out of our lives.
我几周前看到他们在一起
I saw them together a few weeks ago.
你在哪看到他们的?
Where'd you see them?
在她喜欢去的那间酒吧
This bar she likes to go to.
我想你说过你平时工作,再回家看电视?
...
我之前没法说什么
I know, I know. I couldn't say anything before.
她的妈妈在那儿
Her mother was there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我去了我们之前经常去的地方
I went to this place we used to like to hang out at
然后我看见她跟另一个家伙在一起
and I saw her there with this other guy.
好的,你知道他的名字吗?
Okay. You got a name?
杰生伦尼
Jason Rennie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我还在想:“他跟这事有关吗?”
(Mike): I'm still thinking, did he have something to do with this?
你能看出来他还在深爱着她
You could tell he still really, really loved her.
詹姆斯库珀还是有嫌疑
James Cooper was still a suspect,
但现在杰生伦尼也有嫌疑
but now so was Jason Rennie.
你觉得库珀会不会是想摆脱我们?
Think Cooper was just trying to throw us off?
三角关系发生问题了?
Love triangle gone wrong?
这种事见得多了
Wouldn't be the first time.
是杰生伦尼吗?
Jason Rennie?
他一从侧门逃出去,我们就抓住了他
By the time he makes it out to the side door, we were able to grab him.
我几乎不认识她
Look, I barely even know her.
我们只有一晚在酒吧见过聊了几句,仅此而已
I mean I met her at the bar one night and we spoke. That's it.
那你为什么见了我们就跑?
So why'd you run from us?
我不知道你们是什么人
I didn't know who you guys were.
听说你跟詹姆斯库珀吵过架
Heard you had words with James Cooper.
是的,那晚他在酒吧撞见我们了
Yeah, he confronted us at the bar we were at.
他不高兴
He wasn't happy.
但我没跟他闹僵
I didn't mess with him though.
他一定很生她的气,我能看出来
He was definitely angry with her, I can tell you that.
有人能证明她被杀那晚你在哪里吗?
Can anyone account for your whereabouts the night she was killed?
我在家里,一个人
I was home, alone.
你当然是一个人
Of course you were.
对吧?
Right?
你介意测个谎吗?
Would you be willing to take a polygraph?
你是叫杰生伦尼吗?
Is your name Jason Rennie?
是的
Yes.
你认识德尼丝哈里斯吗?
Do you know Denise Harris?
是的
Yes.
你跟德尼丝哈里斯正在约会吗?
Were you dating Denise Harris?
没有
No.
你认识詹姆斯库珀吗?
Do you know James Cooper?
认识
Yes.
你有没有杀德尼丝哈里斯?
Did you kill Denise Harris?
没有
No.
詹姆斯库珀有不在场证明
(Mike): James Cooper's been alibied.
看看这个
Check this out.
两周前公♥寓♥的安全监控录像
Apartment and security footage goes back two weeks.
库珀说的是实话
Cooper's telling the truth.
他每天都在同一时间回家,然后就不出门了
Every day he comes home, same time, doesn't leave.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表