剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
迪迪先是下巴被打了第一下
(Narrator): DeDe took the first blow in the jaw
然后头部又被打了两下
and then took two more blows in the head.
没有适用于法庭的证据或者验血证明显示
There was no forensic or blood evidence
使用的是什么样的凶器
that would indicate to me what murder weapon it was.
找到什么了吗?
Find anything?
马蹄铁不见了
That horseshoe stake is missing.
去拿血液显现剂
Go get the luminol.
我觉得那像血迹
That looks like blood to me.
看上去像有人把另一个人
(Narrator): I mean it looked like somebody carried somebody
抬到那儿,血滴在那里了
out there dripping blood
如果那是室外,我们得等到晚上
and if it's an outdoor scene you have to wait at night
等太阳下山后,我们撒上一些血液显现剂
for the sun to go down and then spray some luminol.
天还不够黑
Not dark enough yet.
血液显示不出来
Luminol won't read.
我确定这像血
Sure looks like blood.
我在钉马掌的场地那儿找到更多
I found more down there by the horseshoe pit.
同时,我们搜集了一切
(Narrator): In the meantime, we collected everything
我们觉得需要带回实验室化验的东西
that we thought we might need to take to the lab,
你等不及想要查出来那是不是血
and you can't wait to find out if it is or is not blood.
有什么要帮忙的吗? -当然,这是你家吗?
Can I help you? - Sure can. Is this your place?
对,是的
Yes it is. - Name DeDe Daniel
你认识迪迪丹尼尔吗?
mean anything to you? - Who the hell
你是谁? -菲尔瑞恩,我是德克萨斯骑警
wants to know? - Phil Ryan. I'm a Texas Ranger.
你有搜查令吗?
You got a warrant to be here?
你藏了什么东西吗?
You got something you got to hide?
没有,我什么也没藏
No, I got nothing to hide.
那你不介意我们四处看看吧?
You don't mind us taking a look around then huh?
我想我不太介意
I suppose not.
这个男人叫弗雷德本森
(Narrator): The man's name was Fred Benson.
原来他是汉密尔顿的朋友
Turns out he's friends with the Hamilton's.
我想我找到管子了
I think I found my pipes
我问他管子的事 他说是他的
and asked him about it and he said that was his.
是搭栅栏的时候剩下的
It was left over from building a pipe fence
他把它拿来这里想看看有没有别的地方能用上
and he brought it out here to see if he could use it somewhere.
看看这里,一大卷电线
(Phil): Well looky there, big ball of wire.
还有些胶带
There's some damn duct tape too.
嘿,弗雷德,非常感谢
(Phil): Hey Fred. Listen, thanks a lot.
没事 -谢谢
Sure. - Appreciate it.
还有一件事,介意我进去看下吗?
One more thing. You mind if we take a look inside?
我们想找些迪迪来过这里的证据
We need to try to find something that ties DeDe to this property.
好,但是她到底是跟谁来这里的?
Yeah, but who the hell was she here with?
弗林
Verlin.
什么?琳达发现了吗? 也许她过来然后杀了她
What? Linda found out? Made her way up here and killed her?
你应该想到她也会把弗林杀了
You figure she's kill him too.
到了他们的乐园了
Here in the play land.
这是什么?
(King): What you got there?
你觉得上了年纪的人会喝这个吗?
You think that old man drinks these?
我都不喝酒
I don't even drink.
是,我想你也不是喝酒的人
Yeah, I didn't figure you for the... cooler type.
我不认识迪迪
I had no idea about DeDe.
弗林跟我有开门协议
Verlin and I had an open door policy.
他有钥匙,想来想走都随他的便
He had keys; he came and went as he liked
直到我发现了那个女孩
until I found out about that girl.
这影响了你们的友谊吗?
How'd that affect your friendship?
有点
Some you know.
我跟琳达和弗林都是朋友 你知道是怎么回事
Being friends with both Linda and Verlin, huh, ell you know how that goes.
是啊
Yeah.
弗林最后一次来是什么时候?
When's the last time old Verlin was up here anyway?
不好说
Couldn't really say.
至少三个月前了
Three months at least.
如果不是带迪迪来,他真没什么好来这里的
If he couldn't bring DeDe, he didn't have much reason to come up.
是啊
Yeah.
看到血迹了
(King): Blood.
是的,那是迪迪的
Yeah, that's DeDe's.
你突然明白了,她就是在这里遇害的,就在那里
(Narrator): It just clicked in in your mind, this is where she met it right there.
你可以看见迪迪在那里
Visually you could put DeDe there, you know.
让人有点伤心
It, it was a little sad.
有人走到管子那里,拿了些电线
Somebody went right over to that pipe, went out here and got the wire,
把她绑了起来,把她拖到河边扔了进去
tied her up and hauled her and dumped her.
我不能确定这是不是迪迪喜欢喝的 但确实是她会喝的酒
I can't say for sure that's DeDe's cozy but that's sure her drink.
你确定? -是的
You sure? - Oh yeah.
我总是在冰箱里放上一些 以便她过来时可以喝
I always keep some in the fridge when she comes over.
她喜欢甜一点的酒
She liked them sweet things.
我买♥♥了六罐,在…之前
I got that six pack before,
在…之前
before the...
我们以前会坐在门廊
We'd sit on the porch.
我喝喝酒,我们会聊好几个小时
I'd sip on a beer, you know. We'd talk for hours.
你觉得这能帮我们找到凶手吗?
You think that's gonna help us find her killer?
我希望如此
I hope so.
我一直在想她死前的几小时
I keep thinking about them last few hours before she died.
她一定害怕极了
She must have been scared to death.
我没法不想
I can't get it out of my head.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
这是什么,血液报告?
What is it, blood report?
不,那还在检测中
No, that's still processing.
你从弗林那拿来的字条
That letter you got from Verlin.
她路过这里,给了我一张纸条让我交给汉密尔顿先生
She came by. She gave me a note to give to Mr. Hamilton.
那封告别信 -对,就是那个
The kiss off letter. - Yeah, that's the one.
信封外面的字是迪迪写的
The writing on the outside of the envelope belongs to DeDe Daniel.
信里面的字,是其他人的笔迹
The letter itself matches someone else's handwriting.
不是迪迪丹尼尔的
Not DeDe Daniel. (laughs)
这不是个线索吗?
Ain't that a piece of news?
哦,我的天啊
Oh my God.
笔迹专家非常确定
The handwriting expert was very, very positive
那不是迪迪的笔迹
that, that was not DeDe's handwriting.
我真想找到写这封信的人
(Narrator): I really wanted to find the author because that,
因为那会帮我找到真凶
that would help me find the real killer.
这不能证明琳达或者弗林
There's no proof that either one of them, Linda or Verlin,
在迪迪死的时候靠近过那个小屋
were anywhere near the cabin during the time of DeDe's death,
这就是问题
that's the problem.
除了用弗林信♥用♥卡♥打的那通电♥话♥
Except that phone call made from Verlin's credit card.
他说那是我们都没还找着的汤米约翰逊干的
Which he claims was done by Tommy Johnson, somebody we don't even have yet.
全都是间接证据
It's all circumstantial.
是的,都是
Yeah it is.
还有件关于这封信的事困扰着我
And there's something about this letter that's till bugging me.
是,她没有写过
Yeah, she didn't write it.
哟,亨利
Yo, Henry.
你好吗?
How you doing?
记得我吗?
Remember me?
看起来像要下雨了
Looks like it's gonna rain.
你觉得呢?
You think so?
是的,绝对要下雨了
Yup, definitely gonna rain.
天是蓝的,亨利
There's blue skies Henry.
我能问你个问题吗?
Listen, can I ask you a question?
你介意我问你个问题吗?
You mind if I ask you a question?
迪迪给了你还是没给你纸条?
Did DeDe give you a note or did she not?
这… -我已经知道答案了
Well. - I already know the answer
所以说真话
so just tell me the truth.
我不想让汉密尔顿先生有麻烦
I don't want Mr. Hamilton to get in trouble.
他说会把迪迪的车卖♥♥给给我
He said he gonna sell me DeDe's car.
你知道吗,孩子?世界上的车多得是
You know what son? There's a lot of cars in the world
如果你不告诉我真话
and if you don't tell me the truth it's gonna be you
有麻烦的人就会是你,好吗?
that gets in trouble, all right?
别再顾忌他了
Forget all about him.
她给还是没给你那张该死的字条?
Now did she or did she not give you that damn note?
好吧
All right.
你有没有看到她跟什么人离开?
Did you ever see her leave here with some guy?
我没看过,没有什么叫汤米的人
I never saw no Tommy guy.
迪迪从没来过这里 -好了
DeDe was never here. - Okay.
很久没来了
Not for a long time.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表