剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
比如凶器?
(Peluso): Like a weapon?
是的,那很好
Yep, that'd be nice.
你拿到我们要的威胁信了吗?
You get that threat note we asked for?
我们还在找
We're still looking.
谁是巴里韦布啊?
(Peluso): Who the heck is Barry Webb?
佩卢索
Peluso.
这是跟麦琪吉恩手里那张一样的发♥票♥
That's the same invoice that was in Maggie Ginn's hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
琳达米尔斯,她被卷入其中
(Narrator): Linda Mills, she was stuck in the middle of it.
赫尔曼警探? -是
(Linda): Detective Herman? - Yeah.
我是琳达米尔斯
I'm Linda Mills.
我想跟你谈谈巴里韦布
I wanted to talk to you about Barry Webb.
这简直真跟拍电影一样
This is something straight of a damn movie.
巴里绝不会伤害任何人
Look, Barry would never hurt anyone.
你跟巴里很亲密?
You and Barry close?
是的,但我们只是朋友
Yes, but we're just friends.
我怀疑他恨约翰
I suspect he hated John.
我拒绝了约翰好几次
Look, I turned John down a number of times.
他一直在调戏我
He kept hitting on me.
他的妻子卡罗尔恨我 因为她以为
His wife Carol hated me because she thought
约翰跟我有什么事…
that John and I were a thing.
你们有吗?
Were you?
绝对没有
Absolutely not. - Just be honest
就实话实说
with yourself.
巴里爱你吗?
Is Barry in love with you?
我就当是承认了
I'll take that as a yes.
巴里绝不可能会杀人
Barry will never be capable of murder.
他只是想让约翰别来烦我
Look, he was just trying to get John to leave me alone.
她绝对是想帮巴里韦布
She was definitely trying to help Barry Webb.
巴里韦布吗?
(Eddie): Barry Webb?
谁?我是
Yeah? That's me.
赫尔曼警探
Detective Herman.
介意我问你一些问题吗?
You mind if I ask you a few questions?
你认识卡罗尔马林跟麦琪吉恩吗?
You know Carol Marlin and Maggie Ginn?
是,我都认识,怎么了?
Why?
他很紧张,他很紧张
He was nervous. He was nervous.
听着,我们能谈谈吗?
Listen, can we talk?
你来这儿是为了前几晚的入室案吗?
Are you here about the break in I had the other night?
我完全不知道他在说什么
I didn't have any idea what he was talking about.
韦布来到办公室
So Webb came into the office
我们坐下来开始谈话
and we sat down and I talked with him.
韦布先生
(Eddie): Mr. Webb.
能告诉我这是什么吗?
Can you identify that for me?
当然,看上去像是一张收条
Sure, it looks like a piece of a receiving memo.
这里是你的签名吗? -不是
Is that your signature right there? - No.
我是说,是我的名字,但不是我的笔迹
I mean it is, but that's not my hand writing.
韦布先生,我们查了你
Look Mr. Webb, we looked into you. We know you have issues
我们知道你跟约翰皮克有过节
with John Peek.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说,别说谎
Listen to me. Don't lie.
是的,好的,我跟那家伙有过节
Yeah, fine. I have issues with the guy.
但是是皮克的问题
But Peek is the one with the problem.
你俩都跟琳达米尔斯有关系?
You two have Linda Mills in common?
琳达跟我是朋友
Linda and I are friends.
其实,他对她非常着迷
In fact, he's been all over her.
但是她没有兴趣
But she isn't interested.
我知道他为这事怪我
I know he blames me for it.
韦布先生
Mr. Webb,
你得明白我们在处理的是一起双尸谋杀案
you have to understand what we're dealing with is a double homicide.
你明白吗? -我没说谎
You understand that? - I'm not lying.
好吧,我们需要你提交一份毛发样本
All right. We need you to submit a hair sample for us. Will that be okay?
可以吗? -什么?为什么?我什么都没做
What? Why? I didn't do anything. Look, okay.
听我说,当你第一次找到我时
When you first came to me
我告诉你我以为你是为我之前 报过的破坏入室的案子来的
I told you I thought you were there for a break and enter that I reported.
是吗?
Right.
是约翰皮克闯进了我的房♥子
It was John Peek who broke into my house.
约翰皮克怎么会忘了告诉警♥察♥
How does John Peek forget to tell the police about...
在韦布房♥子里发生的事情呢?
this happening out there at Webb's house?
我去了地下室
I went to the basement and
我看到他拿了个黑袋子正要从窗户逃走
I saw him trying to leave through the window with this black bag.
我去抓他,但他跑了
Now I went to grab him but he got away.
“黑袋子?”
Black bag?
他一定从我家里偷了什么东西
Well he must have stolen something from me
因为我听到了类似金属互相撞击发出的当啷声
because it was making a clanking sound, like metal on metal. Look, I'm not taking
我不会承认谋杀这个罪名的
the blame for murder.
在这等等
Wait here.
从约翰皮克家到麦琪吉恩家有多远?
(Eddie): How far is it from John Peek's house to Maggie Ginn's house?
大约16公里 -16公里
(Peluso): About ten miles. - Ten miles.
他得穿过这架大桥到那儿,对吗?
And he'd have to drive over this bridge to get there now?
大桥是去那里的必经之路
Only way to get there is over this bridge.
这是个适合藏凶器的地方,对吗?
It's a good place to hide a murder weapon isn't it?
或是一个黑袋子
Or a black bag.
那封信为什么没有上交给警♥察♥呢?
(Eddie): Why wasn't the letter reported to the police?
卡罗尔没把它当回事 事实上,她对那信置之不理
Carol didn't make a big deal about it. In fact she blew it off actually.
“置之不理?”
Blew it off?
她不担心吗? -不
She wasn't worried about it? - No.
能想到谁或者为什么有人会威胁卡罗尔马林吗?
Any idea who or why someone would threaten Carol Marlin? - Well we've had a bunch
没有裁员,就会有一些心怀怨恨的员工
of layoffs. Could have been some pissed off employee.
你听到过有对约翰皮克的抱怨吗?
You ever have any complaints about John Peek?
当约翰皮克给我这信时
John Peek mentioned that Barry Webb
他提到巴里韦布跟他摊牌了
had it out for him when he brought me the letter.
等一下 约翰皮克给了你这封信?
Wait a second. John Peek brought you the letter?
是的
Yeah.
我以为是卡罗尔马林上报的
I thought Carol Marlin reported it.
不,是约翰皮克 而且他当时非常生气
No it was John Peek. And he made a big stink about it.
约翰皮克有可能跟他妻子存在过节吗?
Any reason to think John Peek has issues with his wife?
也许他背叛了她,或者…
You know, maybe he was cheating on her or.
老兄,这里这种事太多了
Man all kinds of shenanigans going around here.
我也没法说些什么
I couldn't say either way. - Hmm.
我能留着这个吗? -当然
Can I keep this? - Sure.
谢谢,先生
Thanks sir.
皮克有太多事情没有交待
(Narrator): Too many things with Peek didn't add up.
他隐瞒了他知道麦琪吉恩住址的事
He lied about knowing where Maggie Ginn lived.
他隐瞒了有关威胁信的事
He lied about the threatening letter.
他也隐瞒了他闯入巴里韦布家的事
And he didn't tell me about the break in at Barry Webb's house.
我需要找到重要证据来证明皮克跟这起犯罪有关
I needed something significant to tie Peek to the crime
然后我找到了
and then I found it.
约翰皮克在他妻子被杀前两周 更改了他的人寿保险
John Peek changed his life insurance two weeks before his wife was killed.
他俩都改了
They both did.
她也改了她的,同一天 这很好
She changed hers as well, the same day. That's good.
皮克是嫌疑人
Peek's our guy.
他想把证据放在韦布的地下室
(Narrator): He was gonna plant evidence in Webb's basement.
他想把凶器放在那里
He was gonna plant the murder weapon there.
他想一旦警♥察♥找到有韦布名字的发♥票♥
Thinking the police find this invoice with Webb's name on it
他们会直接去那里 他们会搜他的家
they're going straight out there. They're gonna search his place.
他们会找到一把带血的锤子
They're gonna find a bloody hammer.
我现在要逼他认罪
(Eddie): Now I'm gonna push for a confession.
艾德,我们还是没有凶器
Well Ed, we still don't have a murder weapon.
是约翰皮克做的
It's John Peek that did it. With or without
不管有没有凶器,只要我们有认罪口供 他就要进监狱
the murder weapon I get a confession he's going to jail.
是,但是皮克放聪明了 不再开口
Yeah but Peek gets smart and stops talking,
我们没有足够的证据进行指控
we don't have enough to press charges.
我会搞到认罪口供的
I'll get the confession.
这是一个很大的冒险,因为我知道…
It was a huge gamble. Because I knew,
我知道我只有一次机会
I knew I got one shot.
我想你把发♥票♥放在了麦琪吉恩手里
I think you planted the invoice in Maggie Ginn's hand.
什么发♥票♥?
What invoice.
上面有巴里布尔签名的那张
The one with Barry Webb's signature on it.
我想名字是你写的
I think you wrote it.
我想你一杀死麦琪吉恩
And I think you shoved it into Maggie Ginn's hand
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表