剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
如何给父母造成最大的伤害?
[Rinek] What is the biggest way to harm a parent?
对他们的孩子下手
You do something to their child.
找回我的孩子
[woman] Find my baby.
当你调查这些案件时
When you work these cases,
你在经历他人最糟糕的噩梦
you're living another person's greatest nightmare.
那种焦虑感
The feeling of anxiety,
沮丧感、绝望感
frustration, sense of desperation... -Ah!
完全将你笼罩
...takes you over.
你感觉你在降落 从悬崖上摔了下去
You feel like you're falling. You fell off a cliff.
什么都抓不住
There's nothing to hold on to.
你离孩子越来越远
You're becoming further and further away from the child.
当我意识到这孩子身处险境时
The realization that this child was in jeopardy
我经历了从未有过的着魔状态
drove me to a point of obsession that I had never experienced before.
我再也不想经历如此的感受
And I never want to feel it again.
我一直都想当联邦调查局的探员
[Rinek] I've always wanted to be an FBI agent.
我第一个办公室在芝加哥
My first office was Chicago.
第二个办公室在纽约市
New York City was my second office.
我们在1991年的4月 搬到了萨克拉门托
We moved to Sacramento in April of '91
在那抚养我们的孩子们
to raise our children and
开开心心的
to be happy.
然而 在城市的另一头
Meanwhile, across town...
普罗科特一家的生活 不久就会变得四分五裂
the Proctor family was about to have their lives torn apart.
肯尼斯
[Carol] Kenneth!
你没听到我喊你吗?
[Carol] Do you not hear me calling you?
拜托 亲爱的
Ah, come on, babe.
你们要是能把厨房♥清理干净 我会很感激的
[Carol] Okay, I would appreciate if you guys cleaned up the kitchen.
我去把弗兰基放下睡会觉 好吗?
I'm gonna put Frankie down for a nap, okay?
清理厨房♥
The kitchen.
好的 看完这个就去
Yeah, yeah, right after this.
我很喜欢做爸爸
I love being a dad.
躺下吧
Ah, there you go.
我的孩子们出生的时候
[Rinek] When my children were born,
我意识到家庭是第一位
I realized that family is always number one.
在我眼里 任何不把家庭 放在第一位的人
Anybody who doesn't put the family number one, in my book is,
就得不到我的信任
you know... I don't know that I can trust them.
钱在哪?
Where's the money?
你想要什么?达斯汀 快跑!
What do you want? -Dustin, run! Run!
我的钱在哪儿? -什么钱啊?
Where's the money? What money?
我们的钱
Our money!
把钱给我们 就不会有人受伤
Give us the money and nobody will get hurt.
你想拿什么就拿什么 别伤害我的家人就好
Take anything you want, just don't hurt my family.
闭嘴!
Shut up! Shhh, shhh, shhh.
别动
Don't move.
把孩子放在婴儿床里
Please! -Put the baby in the crib!
进到厕所去 快点!马上!
Get in the bathroom! Go! Now!
弗兰基!我的宝宝!不要啊!
[Carol] My baby! -[Mr. Proctor]Carol! Carol! Carol! No! My baby! No!
进去
Get in there. -Oh!
发生了什么事 爸爸?
[Dustin] What's happening, Dad? Oh... [sobbing]
弗兰基普罗科特被绑♥架♥的那天 我待在办公室里
The day that Frankie Proctor was kidnapped, basically was just
那是很普通的工作日
a normal day for me in the office.
我上司派我
I was ordered by my supervisor to
去事发现场 说那里一个七个月的婴儿
go to the scene, where a seven-month-old baby
在持械闯入民宅的事故中被绑♥架♥了
had been abducted in an armed home invasion.
我想如果我像
I think if I had
联邦调查局希望的那样 穿着西装 打着领带
shown up in a tie and jacket, as the FBI would've liked me to,
人们会觉得我难以接近
people would have seen me as unapproachable.
我发现如果你融入当地的社会 穿着打扮跟别人一样
I find that if you blend in and look the way everybody else looks,
那人们就想要跟你交流
then people are more anxious to interact with you.
负责那个案子的警探是 格雷戈斯图尔特
[Rinek] The detective that was in charge of the case was Greg Stewart.
叫我们的卧底人员
Tell our undercover guys
给他们街头的线人施压 看能不能得到什么信息
to shake up their street informants, see if they can get something from them.
格雷戈看起来很疲惫 但是没有失去控制
[Rinek] Greg seemed frazzled, but in control.
联邦调查局的?
FBI?
我们知道什么?
What do we got?
看来是持械入室抢劫
Appears to be an armed home-invasion burglary.
那些混♥蛋♥绑♥架♥了七个月大的婴儿
The bastards took a seven-month-old baby.
你之前见过这种案子吗?
You ever seen anything like this?
没有
Can't say that I have.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
你可以使用局里的所有资源
Yeah. You have full access to all the Bureau's resources.
只要能找到孩子 需要什么尽管说
Anything you need to find this kid.
谢谢
Thanks. -Yeah.
我要去调查室内现场 你可以一起来
I'm about to process the interior if you want to join.
好的
Yeah, sure.
我从小到大都是个观察者
[Rinek] I've always grown up being the person that watches.
如果我跟一屋子人在一起 我就喜欢观察每个人
If I'm in a room full of people, I like to watch everybody.
我很安静
I very much
所以我喜欢尽全力观察
like to observe and to listen
倾听和学习
and to learn what I can from being quiet.
两名攻击者 男子 戴着面罩
Two assailants. Male, masked.
两人都持滑膛枪 身管短
Both had shotguns, one short-barrel.
他们把电♥话♥拔了下来
They ripped the phone out.
没拿任何值钱的东西
And they left all the valuables behind.
母亲卡洛尔当时在那边
The mother, Carol,
跟弗兰基一起
was over there with Frankie.
我当时在观察一切 消化所有的信息
[Rinek] I was watching everything and taking it all in.
那应该是我第一次
It was probably the first time
见到如此不幸的场面
I'd seen a scene of such calamity.
他们让她把孩子房♥子婴儿床里
[Greg] They had her place him back in the crib,
然后把他们锁在了厕所里
then locked them in the bathroom.
我儿子会像这个孩子一样
[Rinek] The thought of my son being abducted
被绑♥架♥ 这种念头
like this child had been abducted
完全是不可想象的
was literally unthinkable.
肯尼斯普罗科特在试图出来时 差点肩膀错位
Kenneth Proctor nearly dislocated his shoulder getting out.
普罗科特一家以为这只是入室抢劫
[Rinek] The Proctors thought, this was a home-invasion robbery.
但是他们从厕所里出来后
When they got out of the bathroom,
意识到这是入室绑♥架♥儿童
they realized this was a home invasion, child abduction.
看着普罗科特一家 我有很深的同情感
Looking at the Proctors, I felt a lot of sympathy.
他们是父母
They were parents
刚失去了他们的孩子
that had lost their child.
我根本无法想象
I couldn't imagine...
那是怎样的感受
what it felt like.
我想到我自己的孩子们 想到他们在那种情形下会怎样
And I think of my own children and how they would be in that situation.
谁会这样做啊?
Who would do this?
他们会伤害弗兰基吗?天啊
Are they gonna hurt Frankie? Oh, my God!
我们会尽全力找到弗兰基 把他带回家的
We're gonna do everything we can to find Frankie and bring him home.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们有没有注意到 最近有可疑人士在这地区出没?
Either of you notice anyone suspicious in the area lately?
没有
No.
为什么会发生在我们身上?
Why us?
你呢 普罗科特先生?
How about you, Mr. Proctor?
你最近有没有看到 任何可疑人士或跟他们说话?
You seen or talked to anyone suspicious lately?
没有
No.
我想不到任何人
No one I can think of.
如果不太麻烦的话 我们想把你们两个
If it's not too much trouble, we'd like to bring you both
带去问一些问题
in for some questioning.
取一份正式的口供
Get an official statement.
我们需要给父母做测谎仪测试
We need to polygraph the parents.
你知道什么我不知道的事吗?
You know something I don't?
直觉而已
Call it a hunch.
听着真像联邦调查局的
Spoken like true FBI.
测谎仪是合理的第一步措施
[Rinek] A polygraph is a logical first step to take.
我们需要知道他们的生活中 有没有其他问题
We needed to know, if there were other issues in their lives.
他们有没有毒品问题 有没有参与某种诈骗行为?
Were they involved in drugs? Were they involved in some type of fraud?
跟父母测谎之后
And by doing the polygraph with the parents,
我们能够了解这些信息
we can learn this information
并且能够判断出这是否
and determine if it could or could not have an effect
对孩子的失踪有影响
on why what child is missing.
卡洛尔普罗科特
Carol Proctor.
肯尼斯普罗科特
Kenneth Proctor.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表