剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mama!
艾尔温有没有过让你觉得暴躁或者紧张的时候?
Did Alvin ever seem agitated or nervous to you?
有没有任何事引起你的注意?
Did anything ever catch your eye?
他对我一直都很好,温和
He was always nice to me. Quiet.
卡门
Carmen,
我要把这个给你
I'm going to give you that,
给你和莉莎一点时间,好吗?
give you and Lisa a little bit of time, OK?
如果你有任何需要,就拨卡上这个号♥码
If you need anything at all, call the number on the card.
我会帮你的 -谢谢你
I'm here to help. - Thank you.
我是说真的,任何事,随时
I mean that. Anything at all, anytime.
她们是那样无辜,不知道下一步要怎么办
They were so innocent. Not knowing what step to take next,
我对她们抱有那么多的同情和怜悯
I just felt so much sympathy and compassion for them.
我一心一意决定要破了这个案子
I was bound and determined that I was going to solve this case and find out
查出是谁杀了她们的父亲和丈夫
who had killed their father and husband.
嘿,我在树林里追上的那个人最后怎样了?
Hey, whatever happened to that guy that I chased out into the woods?
拉斯克?他无罪
Rusk? He's clean.
他们没在他身上找到任何枪火残余
They didn't find any gun residue on him.
那说得通,因为我没觉得这是抢劫案
That figures because I didn't think it was a robbery.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
看看这个
Check this out.
假设这是艾尔温的车,对吧?
Pretend this is Alvin's van, all right? Look,
看,这是艾尔温
this is Alvin...
这个就是千斤顶,这能告诉你些什么?
and this is the tire iron. What's that tell you?
嗯,千斤顶表示有人想要修好坏了的车
Well the tire iron tells me someone was trying to fix a broken down vehicle.
正是,所以他靠边停车,下了车
Exactly. So he pulls over, he gets out of the van.
他认为把枪留在身后不会有什么问题
He feels comfortable enough to leave
没感觉有威胁
the gun behind. He doesn't feel threatened.
这点很奇怪,深更半夜,荒无人烟的地方
Which is strange in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.
对,你看我觉得艾尔温知道他要靠边帮助的人是谁
Right. See, I think Alvin knew who he was pulling over to help. He goes to fix
他去修理漏气的轮胎然后砰
the flat tire and, boom.
我认为艾尔温进了圈套,我想是陷阱
I think Alvin was set up. I think it was a trap. (phone ringing)
谋杀案组
Homicide.
啥?在哪儿?
What-- Where?
真的吗?
Really?
这就来
On my way.
是什么事? -你不会相信的
What was that about? - You're not going to believe
你记得谋杀案小组的丹吗,在…
this. You remember Dan from Homicide out in, uh...
吉森顿 -吉森顿,对
Gibsonton. - Gibsonton, yeah. They just
他们刚刚找到马戏世界另一具尸体枪击身亡
caught another body from Circus World shot dead.
像艾尔温一样? -像艾尔温一样
Just like Alvin? - Just like Alvin!
汤米 -嘿,丹
Tommy. - Hey, Dan!
一个游乐场工作人员,近距离胸口中枪
A carnie, shot point blank in the chest.
我知道你的案子,所以给你打了电♥话♥
And I... I knew about your case, so I gave you a call.
这是极其少见的
It was extremely unusual the fact that you would have
同一段时间
two circus performers
有两个马戏团演员被杀
murdered during the same timeframe.
所以,我觉得一定有关联
So, I felt there must be a connection.
我只是得查清楚动机,这背后的原因是什么?
I just had to find out what the motive was, what was behind this.
他们什么都没拿走吧?
They didn't take anything?
没,他口袋里有40块
No, he had 40 bucks in his pocket.
“秀之城”
Showtown.
游乐场酒吧
A carnie bar...
有证人么?
Ugh, any witnesses?
彼此关系很严密的一群人 -嗯,好吧…
Uh-uh. Tight-knit community. - Yeah,
祝你好运从他们那儿套出话
well. Good luck getting anything out of them.
你知道这两起杀人案可能有关联 他们都在马戏世界工作
You know these two murders may be linked. They both worked at Circus World.
我要看一看弹道学数据
I'm going to take a look at ballistics. Why don't you see
你干嘛不问问 我的死者艾尔温约翰逊和你的死者是否彼此认识
if my guy, Alvin Johnson, and yours knew each other.
好的 -那好,伙计
Will do. - All right, buddy.
很感谢,汤米
Much appreciated, Tommy.
在短时间内有两个马戏演员被杀的事实
The fact that I had two circus performers killed within a short amount of time, you know,
你懂的,这增加了我的压力
that added to the stress or at least,
或者至少,对卡门和莉莎的担忧
you know, the concern for Carmen and Lisa.
她们的整个人生都被毁掉了,她们没有了支柱
Their whole life had been destroyed. They had no means of support.
我对她们抱有的同情是难以置信的
The sympathy I had for them was just unbelievable.
我们听说马戏城有另外一起谋杀案
We heard that there was another murder at Circus Town.
你知道任何消息吗?
Do you know anything about it?
我们正在处理,还没消息
Well, we're working on it; nothing yet.
很抱歉,我没有一点钱
I'm sorry. I don't have any money.
我保证有了钱我会付给你的
I promise I will pay you when I get some.
你看,我希望你考虑一下今晚找个警官陪着你们
Look, I'd like you to consider having an officer stay with you tonight.
为什么?你觉得我们有危险?
Why? Do you think we're in danger?
马戏世界有两起谋杀,我觉得这是好建议
Two murders at Circus World. I think it's a good idea.
我们没事的,汤米,真的
We'll be okay, Tommy, really.
艾尔温有没有卷入任何异常的事情,比如赌博
Was Alvin involved in anything out of the ordinary, like gambling or anything
或者任何会让人有理由对他心生愤恨的事?
that would give somebody reason to be angry with him?
据我所知没有
Not that I knew of.
我说过,大家都很喜欢艾尔温
Like I said, everyone loved Alvin.
所以他没跟任何人有过节?
So he didn't have problems with anybody?
你还需要别的吗? -不,挺好,汤米
Okay. You need anything else? - No. We are good, Tommy.
谢谢照看我们
Thanks for looking out for us.
再见,年轻人 -再见
See you, kid. - Bye.
这些你是从哪来的?
Where did you get these?
什么?
What?
这些
These.
秀之城真的是一个很独特的地方
The Showtown's a really unique place. A lot of the circus
有很多马戏团员和狂欢节工人在那儿消遣
and carnival workers hang out there.
你懂的,龙虾小子,胡子女人
You know Lobster Boy, the Bearded Lady.
至少可以说,是个独特的地方
To say the least, it was a unique place. (chuckles)
艾尔温独来独往,通常是
Alvin kept to himself mostly.
我还能说什么?
What can I say?
艾尔温这人有点怪
Alvin was a bit of a weird guy,
但姑娘们明显喜欢他
but those girls sure loved him.
她们愿意为他做任何事
They'd do anything for him.
有时我也不懂为什么
Sometimes I wondered why.
你是什么意思?艾尔温对她们不好?
What do you mean? Alvin wasn't good to them?
不,不,不是那样,艾尔温就是不好相处
Oh no, nothing like that. Alvin just wasn't easy to deal with.
他独来独往
He kept to himself.
有点脾气,还有天呐,他可喜欢他的枪了
Had a bit of a temper, and... boy, did he love his guns.
喜欢他的枪?
Loved his guns, huh? - Mm-hm.
你听说了艾尔温和另一起谋杀案了没有?
Have you heard any talk about Alvin or the other murders?
大家伙都特别安静
Folks have been awfully quiet.
不过要是我听到什么的话,会很乐意告诉你,甜心
Happy to let you know if I hear anything though, sweetheart.
结果我反而变成了那儿的怪人
I turned out I was the one that was the freak.
我跟所有其他人都不同
I was different from everyone else.
很多回复是 “我们自己会照顾好自己
A lot of the feedback was like, "We take care of our own.
“别管了,要是哪个马戏团员
"Don't worry about it. If there's something occurred
“或者狂欢节演员出了什么事的话
"involving one of the circus performers or carnival people,
“我们会打理的”
we will take care of it."
你在车辆仪表板上找到的点45口径手♥枪♥不是凶器
The 45 you found on the dashboard of the van is not your murder weapon.
这我都能告诉你
I could have told you that.
射中艾尔温约翰逊的是一把口径点357的
Alvin Johnson was shot with a 357.
我推测,短管左轮
My guess: a snub nose revolver.
杀害游乐场工人的是同一把枪吗?
The same gun used to kill that carnie?
不,那是一把点40
No, that was a 40.
你在子弹入口也可以看得出尺寸的不同
You can see there's a sizable difference in the entry wounds, as well.
我两把都测试了,只是为了确定
I tested them both, just to be sure.
所以,要么它们不相关
So either they're unrelated...
要么杀手有两把不同的枪
...or the killer has two different guns?
我就是希望你知道这不是什么慈善
I just want you to know that, ah... this ain't charity.
这是被害人紧急基金
This is the Emergency Victim's Fund.
让你们俩都能得到一些钱
Get you both some money.
没有你我都不知道该怎么办,汤米
I don't know what I would do without you, Tommy.
你对我们太好了
You've been so kind to us.
甚至为我填好这个表
Even filling this out for me.
这对我们来说很困难
This is hard on us.
对,我明白
Yeah, I understand.
所以我过来了
That's why I'm here.
艾尔温有没有伤害过你和莉莎?
Did Alvin ever hurt you or Lisa?
当然没有
Of course not!
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表