剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我们是警♥察♥,开门
Police, open the door.
你们想干什么? -我想让你把门打开
What do you want? - I want you to open the door.
老兄,我刚刚在睡觉
Man, I was just sleeping.
你叫什么名字? -汤米
What's your name? - Tommy.
汤米,能让我们进去吗?
Tommy, you gonna let me in?
你有搜查令吗?
You got a warrant?
我想跟你谈谈也需要搜查令吗?
Do I need a warrant to have a conversation?
没有搜查令你们不能进来
No warrant, you ain't coming in.
这是你的房♥子吗,汤米?
Is this your house, Tommy?
是的,我住在这里
Yeah, this is where I crash.
她也住在这里吗?
She stay here too?
从没见过她 -我确定你见过
Never seen her before. - Sure you have.
她曾在这里参加过派对 -兄弟,我不知道
She used to party here. - Man, I don't know
你在说什么 -汤米
what you're talking about. - Tommy.
我们今天够累的了
It's been a long day.
让我休息一下,行吗?
Cut me a break, all right?
如果你想的话
Now, I can drag you downtown,
我可以把你拖到警局去,我们在那儿谈谈
and we can have this conversation there if you want.
让我看看那个
Let me see that.
对,她来过几次 很多人都来这里参加派对,怎么了?
Yeah, she's been here a few times. A lot of people party here so...
你能说具体点吗?
Can you be more specific? - I don't know.
我不知道,一个月前,老兄 类似吧
A month ago, man. Something like that.
汤米,我现在有点糊涂了
Tommy, I'm a little confused here.
你告诉我说
You told me
你曾在附近见过她 但现在你又告诉我
you've seen her around, but now you're telling me
她一个月前在这里?
that she was here a month ago?
乔迪和我曾一起玩过
Jodi and me used to hang.
她是你的女朋友? -不,老兄,我们只是一起玩
She your girlfriend? - Nah, man. We just chill.
你上次见到她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
伙计,我说过了,一个月前
Dude, like I said, a month ago.
我们当时在开派对,她在这儿
We were having a party. She was here.
我看到她跟人吵架 -谁?
Started to get in a fight with someone.
记得那车什么样吗?
Remember what it looked like?
我不知道!就是辆车 -汤米
I don't know! A car. - Tommy.
你为什么不让事情简单点呢?
Why don't you make this easier on yourself?
让我查看一下
Let me look around.
我就会走了
I'll be on my way.
或者
Or...
我拿张搜查令回来
I can come back with a warrant.
你来决定 -嘿,老兄,没有搜查令
Up to you.
你们就不能进来
Hey, man. No warrant, you ain't coming in.
真有意思
It's funny.
你从没问过我乔迪是死是活
You never asked me if Jodi was dead or alive
然而,出于某种原因
and yet for some reason
你叫让我去拿搜查令
you want me to get a warrant.
当你想破一起谋杀案时
(Narrator): When you're running with a murder and you're trying to solve a murder, the last thing
你最不想听见别人说的就是不
that you want to hear from anyone is no.
这非常让人沮丧,但是 你得遵守游戏规则
It's very frustrating, but again, you have to play within the rules.
他们不遵守,但你得遵守
They don't, but you have to.
这是你想要的吗?
Is this what you wanted?
你识字吗,还是要我读给你听?
Can you read or do you want me to read it to you?
帕森斯
Parsons.
包起来
Bag it.
你看着这些人住在这么脏乱的地方
(Narrator): You see this squalor that these people are living in,
每个房♥间里都到处是垃圾
you're seeing all the trash in every room,
马桶是堵住的
the toilets are backed up,
但是你却走进了一间
but now you come to a room
同样是在这房♥子里
in that same house
但却干净、纤尘不染的房♥间?
that's cleaned and sterile looking?
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
有原因 这个房♥间被清理过是有原因的
There's a reason. There's a reason that room is cleaned.
有血迹
Blood.
血迹很小 乔迪不太可能是在这里被杀的
Not enough blood to have been where Jodi was killed.
这个房♥间被打扫过了 除了那一点血迹没被打扫干净
The room's cleaned except for that one little blood spot.
我的直觉是我们要再去找找更多的线索
My gut feeling is we're going to find more.
塔巴克
Tabak.
喂,你在干什么,老兄? -塔巴克,讲真的
Yo, what are you doing man?
血迹够多了吗?
That enough blood for you?
把他带回去
Take him downtown.
如果这些血迹被证实是乔迪的
If the blood comes back to Jodi's,
我们就找到了凶案现场
now I have my crime scene.
现在我清楚地知道
Now I absolutely know
也有足够的证明
and have evidence to prove
乔迪就是在那个房♥子里被刺死的
that Jodi was stabbed inside that house.
嘿,血迹检查有什么发现吗?
Hey. Anything on the blood?
还没有,还在等香烟跟地上的基因检验结果
Nothing yet. Still waiting on both the cigarettes and the floor.
你觉得是这小子干的吗?
You think this kid did it?
我想他跟这事有关系
I think he's involved.
动机是什么?
What's the motive?
我得跟这小子谈谈
I got to talk to this kid.
汤米是头号♥嫌疑人
(Narrator): Tommy is suspect number one
我离破案只有一步之遥了
and I am that close to solving this murder.
我准备对汤米采用的审问方式
The interrogation that I chose to use with Tommy
是从各个方面攻破他的防线
was to just hit him from all fronts.
没有审问规定说我要对他诚实
There's no rules in interrogation that says I have to be honest with him.
你想节省点时间吗?
So... you want to save me some time?
承认杀了乔迪巴特迈斯或是什么?
Confess to killing Jodi Bartmess or what?
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
一份档案
File. - Wow!
哇哦!你小子不聪明吗?
Aren't you a smart kid? Ha!
这是你的档案
It's your file. - My file.
我的档案 -对
Yeah.
我打开这份档案
I open up this file
上面说这是乔迪的血迹
and it says it was Jodi's blood,
我要把你送进监狱
I'm putting you in jail.
老兄
Man,
如果你有我的任何把柄 你现在就把我抓起来了
if you had anything on me, you'd bust me right now.
我不会跟你说话了
I'm done talking with you.
我知道我的权利
I know my rights
我要找一个律师 我要说的就这么多
and I want a lawyer. That's all I'm saying.
那个,我没有杀那个小…
That, and I didn't kill that little b--
那个什么?
That what?
说
Say it.
那是我想的
That's what I thought.
我对汤米的第一个想法是 他就是一个卑鄙的家伙
My first thought of Tommy is I thought he's just a dirt bag,
就是又一个趋炎附势的小人
just another hanger-on.
他在对我说谎
He was lying to me and
我立刻就知道他在对我说谎
I immediately knew he was lying to me.
他想要个律师
Wants a lawyer.
我们等血检报告出来,就去抓他
Wait on the blood, then we'll get him.
那得等上六十天
It takes 60 days before that happens.
我得再发现点其他证据
I need to find something else.
法医打电♥话♥来了
The coroner called. He says
他说关于两把刀的事是他弄错了
he was wrong about the two knives.
你在开玩笑吗? 他们怎么能把那个弄错呢?
You're kidding me? How could they be wrong about that?
他说折叠刀
He says a piece of the pocket knife...
在乔迪的骨头里折断了一点
broke off in Jodi's skull.
他花了一些时间才发现 这就是为什么看上去像有两把刀
Took him a while to find it. That's why it looked like two knives.
刀在她的骨头里折断了一点
A piece of the knife broke off in her skull.
乔迪的妈妈打电♥话♥给我们
(Narrator): Jodi's mom called us.
我没有新进展告诉她
I had no news to give her
那让我感觉很糟糕
and that made me feel bad as I wanted to be able
因为我想让她相信
to keep her hopes up that we were
我们会把她女儿的案子给破了
going to solve her daughter's murder.
我们还在等检验结果
We're still waiting on lab results,
但我们真的没什么别的可以做的
but we don't really have much to go on.
我想让你带我去那儿
I want you to take me there.
我想去看看
I want to see it.
我想现在这不是一个好主意
I don't think that'd be a good idea right now.
拉里詹姆士干的?
Larry Jameson? - He was in booking
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表