剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
(narrator): I made a promise to Mozelle,
我知道如果我不能兑现
and I knew if I didn't come through,
我会令她失望
I would fail her.
承诺是最后的交待,承诺…
Promises are final. Promises...
是真的
are real.
我不轻易许诺,我就是不会
I don't take them lightly. I just don't.
我向她保证会查出来
I promised her success.
我向她保证会查到杀她儿子的凶手
I promised successful resolution to her son's case.
但却没有结果,是什么?
It wasn't coming to fruition. What is it?
我有什么没有看到的?
What am I not seeing?
你知道这些信吗?
Did you know about the letters?
我问莫塞勒关于这些信的事
(narrator): I asked Mozelle about the letters;
她不知道我在说什么
she had no idea what I was talking about.
所以,我毫无头绪了
So I was at a dead end.
那是什么 -刚拿到这些
What's that? - (woman): These just came in
是关于罗比案子的 -谢谢
for the Robey case. - Thanks.
通话记录,来得正是时候
Phone records, about time. (knocking on door)
嘿,你得看看这个
Hey, you need to see this.
我刚拿到通话记录
I just got the phone records.
相信我,先把那些放放
Trust me, they can wait.
嘿
Hey.
嘿… -你在这干什么?
Hey... - What are you doing here?
那是? -是,那是大卫布朗
Is that? - Yeah. That's David Brown.
那是弗洛伊德的声音,是吗? 这是弗洛伊德家
That's Floyd's voice, right? It's Floyd's house. - Huh?
你在干什么,贱♥人♥?
What are you doing, B?
弗洛伊德一直隐藏着秘密
Floyd's been keeping secrets.
他是同性恋!
He's gay!
还有比这个多得多的视频
There's more to it than that.
我们有二十部录像带,超过八小时
We have 20 tapes, over 8 hours long;
你知道有多少怀疑对象吗?
you know how many suspects that is?
还有其他
(narrator): And there were other videos
弗洛伊德跟男人发生性关系
of Floyd having sex with men...
以及提供或者是接受口♥交♥的视频
or receiving or giving oral sex to men.
弗洛伊德生命里有这么多可能是凶手的男人
We have an overwhelming number of potential men in Floyd's life.
这里面有谁可能会对他进行这样的人身攻击呢?
Which of these men would make such a personal attack on him?
我们像是被潜在嫌疑犯给淹没了
We were kind of inundated with potential suspects.
我们从哪里开始确认这些家伙的身份?
Where do we start trying to identify these guys?
也许抢劫并不是杀人的动机
Maybe robbery wasn't the motive.
也许是杀人之后才进行的
Maybe it was the afterthought.
爱人间的争吵?
A lover's quarrel?
我现在觉得那些写给犯人的信合理了
I mean those letters to the inmates makes sense to me now.
弗洛伊德喜欢坏家伙
I think Floyd was into bad boys.
可能这才让他丢了性命
Which could have got him killed.
也许是妒忌?
Maybe jealousy?
回头看看,那些信给了提示
I mean looking back, those letters are suggestive.
依据从我们在录像带看到的…
Based on what I've seen from the tapes...
也许弗洛伊德的性需求太夸张了
maybe Floyd pushed his sexual desires too far.
太夸张了
Way too far.
一个家伙生气了
A guy got pissed off.
他受够了,他杀了他
He had enough. He killed him.
可能是任何人 -对
Could be any one. - Yeah.
罗比太太,我需要问你一些事情
Mrs. Robey, I need to ask you some things.
也许会令人不太舒服
They might be uncomfortable.
你觉得弗洛伊德有没有事情隐瞒了你?
Do you think that Floyd ever kept anything from you,
关于他是什么样的人?
you know, about the kind of man that he was?
我的弗洛伊德是一个正直的公民
My Floyd was an upstanding citizen.
不是…我不是那个意思 -那你是什么意思?
That is not-- That's not what I meant. - What did you mean then?
我只是说有时候你以为你了解某人…
I just mean that sometimes you think you know someone
而你并不了解 -警探…
and you don't. - Detective...
我了解我的儿子
I know my son.
我没有说你不了解,但是…
I'm not saying that you don't, but--
你记得我们第一次见面时你对我说了什么吗?
You remember what you said to me the first time we met?
你知道那是什么感觉…
You know what's it like...
失去了一个孩子…
to lose a child
因为谋杀这样非正常的原因?
to something as unnatural as murder?
不,不,我不知道
No. No, I don't.
我在做一切能做的去破这个案子
Look, I am doing everything that I can to solve this case.
你答应过我你会找到
Now you promised me that you will find
凶手
the person who did this...
不是问我是否知道我儿子是什么人
not ask me if I know who my son is.
我了解我的儿子
I know my son.
我不能给出她想要的答案
(narrator): It ate at me that I couldn't give her the answers
这让我很难受
that she was looking for.
但我无能为力
But there's nothing I can do about it.
我不会再伤害他人的感情
I will never play with someone's emotions again
因为那太可怕
because it's so powerful.
我感到她可能失去希望了
I felt like she probably did lose hope,
她对我有点失望了
and that she kind of gave up on me.
我不知道那从何而来
I don't know where this is coming from.
我没有哭,我从来不哭
I don't cry. I never cry.
我不能告诉她关于她儿子的真♥相♥
I couldn't tell her the truth about her son.
但我想她知道
But I think she knew.
弗洛伊德不仅仅是同性恋
It's not just that Floyd was gay;
他有双重生活
he had this double life:
他想要人们看见的弗洛伊德
the Floyd that he wanted people to see
和真正的他
and who he really was.
我们发现弗洛伊德有个秘密的生活
But what we found was Floyd had a secret life.
最亲密的家庭成员
Closest family members,
每周在教堂里跟他在一起的人
the people he spent every Sunday with in his church,
他们都对此一无所知
they had no knowledge of this.
调查谋杀案,你开始…
In investigating homicides, you start...
毫无头绪,然后慢慢找到线索
close and you work your way out.
通常你是从受害人最亲近的人开始查起
You get the most early on from those that are closest
这起案子情况不同
to the victim. And we didn't have that in this situation,
因为我们不知道有这样的秘密生活
because they weren't aware of this secret life.
我们开始查看弗洛伊德的通话记录
We started reviewing Floyd Robey's cell phone records,
给最后跟他通过话的一些人打电♥话♥
calling the last couple of people that he had talked to.
有一个自称艾瑞卡史密斯的女孩
A girl identified herself as Erica Smith.
嗨,我是马罗尼警探 我很抱歉打扰你
Hi, I'm Detective Maroni. I'm sorry to bother you.
你认识弗洛伊德罗比吗?
Do you know Floyd Robey?
是,我认识弗洛伊德
Yeah, I know Floyd.
我在新闻上听说了他的事,太可惜了
I heard what happened to him on the news. Shame.
你是他联♥系♥的最后一个人
It's just that your number was the last number he called.
你记得你跟他说过话吗? -不,不是我
Do you remember talking to him? - No, not me.
我从没给弗洛伊德打过电♥话♥ 可能是我的男朋友查尔斯打的
I never called Floyd. Probably my boyfriend, Charles.
查尔斯姓什么?
Charles have a last name?
帕特森,我们都去同一所教堂,第一联合
Patterson. We all go to the same church, First Union.
我把弗洛伊德介绍给查尔斯的
I introduced Floyd to Charles.
谢谢
Thank you.
查尔斯帕特森是最后一个打电♥话♥给
(narrator): Charles Patterson is the last person
弗洛伊德罗比的人
that called Floyd Robey
是目前我们唯一的嫌疑犯
and the only person of interest at this point.
我们调查了一下查尔斯帕特森
So we did some research on Charles Patterson,
我们发现他之前也曾因为抢劫指控被捕入狱
and we found that he'd been in prison for a previous robbery charge.
我们发现了他有少年犯罪记录
We found he had a juvenile record.
是些小偷小摸…
Again, petty thefts,
偷车,那类东西
stolen cars, that kind of thing.
你确定你从没去过弗洛伊德家吗?
You sure you've never been to Floyd Robey's house?
正如我说
Like I said,
弗洛伊德跟我是教会的兄弟…
Floyd and I were brothers in Christ,
但我从没去过那家伙的家
but I've never been to the guy's house.
我们只在电♥话♥里说过话
We only talked on the phone
然后在教堂见面
and saw each other here at church.
就这样
That's it.
你认识一个叫大卫布朗的人吗?
Do you know a David Brown?
黑人,有点壮
Black dude, kind of... kind of built.
跟弗洛伊德住在一起的人
Guy lived with Floyd.
听弗洛伊德提过他
Heard of him through Floyd.
你知道弗洛伊德是同性恋吗?
Did you know Floyd was gay?
我们没谈过那方面的事
I... didn't get into any of that with him.
那是他自己的事
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表