剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
你确定吗? -对,有人会过来
Are you sure? - Yeah, someone's on the way.
她想帮忙
(Pam): She wanted to help.
好吧
OK.
我很快把她打发走了
I got rid of her quick.
之后没多久,艾尔温到了
Not long after that, Alvin got there.
你知道,当潘姆在讲述经过的时候
(Narrator): You know as Pam's telling me this story,
我脑海里闪过那些不合理的疑点
I'm having flashbacks of things that didn't add up. And now,
而现在,听到经过,一切都合理了
hearing the story, everything made sense.
要说困在荒郊野外的事
Talk about getting stuck in the middle of nowhere.
这车怎么啦?
What's wrong with the car?
她讲述的有些事情
There were things that she told that
是只有曾在罪案现场的人才可能知道的
only the person at the crime scene would have known.
我想着千斤顶的位置
I'm thinking about the placement of the jack being right
正在车辆的前方
in front of the van.
我是说,她讲的一切完全地符合了我们在现场
I mean everything she said completely matched the physical evidence we had
找到的实物证据
found at the scene.
我唯一要下的结论就是“谁扣的扳机?”
The only decision I had to make was: Who actually pulled the trigger?
但你知道,在我内心深处
But you know, in my heart of hearts,
我希望莉莎不是凶手
I'm hoping that Lisa isn't the killer.
而是潘姆犯下了杀人罪行
That it is Pam who is the one that committed the homicide.
婊♥子♥
Bitch. (gunshot)
我还来不及眨眼
Then before I could blink...
莉莎开了枪连打三发
Lisa had pulled the gun, fired three rounds straight.
她想瞄准胯部
She was aiming for his groin,
但是正打中胸部
but got him straight in the chest.
开完枪后,我们恐慌了
After the shots, we panicked.
我们跳上车开走了
We jumped in the car and drove off.
我不小心辗过了艾尔温
I drove over Alvin by accident.
莉莎为什么想要杀了艾尔温?
Why did Lisa want to kill Alvin?
这事问她
Talk to her about that.
她枪是哪儿来的?
Where did she get the gun?
艾尔温
Alvin.
他给她用来保护自己防备普雷占
He gave it to her so she could protect herself from Pridgen.
她对你说了谎,汤米
She lied to you, Tommy.
我也说了
So did I.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是什么样的枪?
(Tommy's voice from recorder): What kind of gun was it?
点357麦格农
(Pam, from recorder): A 357 Magnum.
潘姆扣的扳机,汤米,不是我
Pam pulled the trigger, Tommy, not me.
她说谎了
She's lying.
潘姆一直在讲我们应该怎样了结
Pam always talked about how we should just get it over with.
还有艾尔温是坏人,尽干坏事
That Alvin was a bad person and done nothing but bad.
然后,突然间,她就在我旁边了
And then, all of a sudden, she was next to me
她就“砰砰” 好像有两次还是三次
and she went, boom, boom, like two or three times
那让他就往后倒下了
and it threw him back.
他还在呻♥吟♥,我们跳上了车
He was still moaning when we jumped in the car,
然后潘姆压死了他做个了结
so Pam ran over him to finish the job.
你为什么没有告诉过我关于点357的事?
Why didn't you tell me about the 357
艾尔温给你的让你保护自己防备普雷占
that Alvin gave you to protect yourself with against Charles Pridgen?
你从来没问过 -你对我撒谎
You never asked. - You lied to me.
没有
No!
没有,我发誓我没有,汤米
No, I swear I didn't, Tommy.
这是个大大的错误
This is all a big mistake.
你们把枪藏在哪里,潘姆?
Where did you hide the gun, Pam?
我们埋了
We buried it.
在赛普蕾丝花♥园♥那里
It's up at Cyprus Gardens.
你可能找不到了都是沼泽还长满了东西
I doubt you'll find it. It's all swamp and overgrown.
潘姆带我们找到了点357
Pam led us to a 357
注册在艾尔温约翰逊名下
that was registered to Alvin Johnson.
艾尔温是被他交给你用来自卫的枪杀死的
Alvin was killed with the gun that he gave you to protect yourself with.
你为什么杀了他?
Why'd you kill him?
我四岁的时候,汤米
When I was four years old, Tommy...
艾尔温第一次强♥奸♥了我
...Alvin raped me for the first time.
我还只有四岁
I was four years old.
他一直猥亵我,直到他死的那天
He continued molesting me until the day he died.
他该死,汤米
He deserved to die, Tommy.
他活该
He deserved it.
你应该举报他的
You should have reported him.
而不是杀了他
Not kill him.
因为现在,艾尔温死了
Because now Alvin's dead...
你却要坐牢
and you're going to jail.
倒不是我对她有多失望
(Narrator): It wasn't so much that I was upset with her,
而是事实上,她误了她自己的一生
it was the fact that she had thrown her life away.
我想莉莎弗兰落入了糟糕的处境,如果那属实的话
I think Lisa French took a bad situation, if that was in fact occurring, and made it
而她又让处境坏上了1000倍
a thousand times worse.
我认为卡门辜负了莉莎的期望,没有发现这事
I think Carmen failed Lisa for not seeing that
也没有挺身而出,并且没向执法部门去举报
and not coming forward and reporting it to law enforcement.
在这一单案子中,我全心全力地投入
In this particular case, I put my whole heart into it.
我感到非常的难过
I just felt so sorry.
任何一切有可能帮助到他们的
Any and everything I could do to help them,
我都几乎超出界线地尝试了
and I tried to. Almost above and beyond.
当我发现所有这些都是编造的,这很让人崩溃
It was so devastating when I found out that all this was made up,
她不是她假装的那一个人
that she wasn't the person that she pretended to be.
我任凭我的情绪和同情蒙蔽我的判断
I let my emotions and my sympathy blind my judgment.
她们完全把我骗过了
They got me hook, line and sinker.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表