剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
也没有人去他家
Nobody visited him.
他在酒吧见到杰生跟德尼丝
So when he saw Jason and Denise at the bar,
是在两个多礼拜之前
it was over two weeks ago.
德尼丝不可能是在两个礼拜多之前被杀的
Yeah, there's no way Denise was killed more than two weeks ago.
也许你值得回监狱去看看那哥们儿
Might be worth going back to the prison see your buddy.
你知道我能在哪买♥♥到杯好喝的卡布奇诺吗?
Yeah. You know where I can get a good cappuccino?
要是能离开这儿就好了
It would be nice to be out of here.
这卡布奇诺真♥他♥妈♥的好喝
That's a damn good cup-a-chino.
迈克,你一定觉得是我♥干♥的,是吗?
Mike... You must be thinking I did it, right?
你当侦探很久了
You've been a detective a long time.
你有没有听过有人主动叫警♥察♥来 把自己牵涉进谋杀案的?
Have you ever heard of someone calling the cops on themselves in a murder case?
那不是疯子才干的事吗?
Someone who wasn't a crazy bastard?
德韦恩,别兜圈子了
Let's just cut to it, Dewayne.
我很喜欢这样 -我不喜欢
I'm enjoying this. -I'm not.
你不喜欢玩游戏啊,侦探?
You don't like games, Detective?
我喜欢游戏
I like games.
德韦恩,我给了你想要的东西
I gave you something you wanted, Dewayne.
现在轮到你给点什么了,游戏是这么玩的
Now you give me something. That's how it works.
要是能重见天日就好了
It would be nice to see the sun...
祝你的抢劫案有个好结果了
Good luck with the robbery charges.
你们一直没找到钱包,是吗?
Never did find the purse, did you?
你说什么?
What was that?
你们一直没找到钱包
Never did find the purse.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
你想告诉我吗?
Want to enlighten me?
因为他把钱包扔了
Because he dumped it.
我知道扔哪了
And I know where.
德韦恩真得很想控制这种局面
Dewayne really wanted to be in control of this situation.
他觉得他比我要聪明
And he thought that he was smarter than me.
他想让我觉得
And he wanted to impress that upon me,
他是个聪明的家伙,他有主动权
that he was the smart guy and he was holding all the cards.
我给了他一点甜头
I let him have a little bit of that.
德韦恩说凶手把德尼丝的钱包
Dewayne said the killer threw away Denise's purse
扔在了凶案现场附近的山沟里
in a ravine near the scene.
对我来说,他一直在提供
To me he's adding, adding and adding information about this case that
只有凶手才知道的线索
only the murderer would have known.
那很重要
That's golden.
我说:“我们走吧”
I said, let's go!
这家伙真的让人觉得有些古怪
There was something real creepy about this guy.
我不得不痛苦地应付他,对他让步
And it was just killing me that I had to go out and appease him.
嘿,米奇–迈克
Hey, Mikey-Mike. -(Mike chuckling)
米奇–迈克,你想喊我这个吗?
(indistinct police radio) -Mikey-Mike, is it?
我给我所有的朋友都起绰号♥
I give all my friends nicknames.
我们现在是朋友了?
Friends now?
要是你到了我带你去的地方 你也会觉得我们是朋友的
When you see where I'm taking you, you're gonna think we're friends too.
嘿,帮我个忙
Hey, do me a solid.
把窗户打开,我让呼吸一下新鲜空气
Unlock these windows so I can feel some fresh air on my face.
你家人怎么样,米奇–迈克?
How's your family, Mikey-Mike?
好吧,你知道吗?别提这些了
OK, you know what? Forget this.
我们要把他抓回来
We're taking him back.
哇哦,哇哦,哇哦,我们到了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're here.
对
(Dewayne): Yeah.
就是这,就在右边
That's it, right there on the left.
准备好了吗,米奇–迈克?
You ready, Mikey-Mike?
把囚犯带到树丛里是很冒险的
(Mike): Taking a prisoner into the Jungle is pretty risky.
他会不会试图逃跑呢?他有没有同伙埋伏呢?
Is he gonna try and run for it? Does he have an accomplice set up?
有没有人会把我们引开救他出去呢?
Is somebody gonna try to take us out to get him free?
斯泰格侦探告诉他
Detective Steiger tells him, "Dewayne,
“德韦恩,你要是开始耍花样
"you start anything funny and you try to run on us,
“想逃跑,做点疯狂的事
"you know, do something crazy, (inhales deeply)
“我们会朝你开枪”
we're gonna shoot you."
然后他笑了
And he laughs. "Ha ha ha ha."
“别笑,别笑,德韦恩,我们真会朝你开枪的”
"No, no, Dewayne. We're gonna shoot you."
我们对他有些猜疑
We're a little bit leery,
但我们还是去想要找到线索
but we're going there to try to solve this.
我们得这么做
We had to get it done.
德韦恩,你在耍我们吗?
You screwing with us, Dewayne?
我不会那样做的,米奇–迈克
I wouldn't do that, Mikey-Mike.
在那下面
(Dewayne): Down there. -(bird cawing)
感觉不太对
Doesn't feel right.
我下去
I'll go down.
你还好吗,米奇–迈克?
You all right, Mikey-Mike?
闭嘴,德韦恩
Shut up, Dewayne.
你家人怎么样,米奇–迈克?
How's your family, Mikey-Mike?
我说了闭上你的嘴
I said shut the hell up.
米奇–迈克
Now, now, Mikey-Mike.
我们可是在牢狱外面
We outside.
斯泰格!
Steiger!
斯泰格!
Steiger!
我说过你会高兴的
I told you you'd be happy.
现在我们是朋友了吗?
We friends now?
快点
Come on.
德韦恩跟我们说了钱包的事
(Mike): Dewayne told us about the purse.
他说了啤酒罐被挂在树枝上的位置
He told us about where the can of beer was impaled on the tree branch.
这个家伙在凶案现场,他会是凶手吗?
This guy was at the scene. Is this the murderer?
看见了吧,我告诉过你我知道钱包在哪
See, I told you I knew where the purse would be.
我看到了整个过程
I saw the whole thing happen.
德韦恩,我们怎么知道不是你干的?
How do we know it wasn't you, Dewayne?
拜托,米奇–迈克
Come on, Mikey-Mike.
要是我♥干♥的,我会带你来吗?
Would I be bringing you out here if I did it?
但我知道是谁干的
I know the guy that did it, though.
德韦恩,你别再对我们说谎了
You got to stop lying to us, Dewayne.
我没骗你,米奇–迈克
I'm not lying to you, Mikey-Mike.
德尼丝的案子一切特征都符合连环杀人案
(Mike): Denise's murder had all the signs of a serial murderer.
她嘴里塞的东西
The gag in her mouth.
尸体的动作
The positioning of her body.
手被她自己的鞋带绑住
The tying of the hands with her own shoelaces.
如果我们再找到另一具类似的尸体
If we find another body like that
我们就能确定是一个连环杀手干的
we're definitely gonna say we're gonna have a serial murderer.
最让人想不到的是
The craziest thing,
我们一带德韦恩离开丛林
as soon as we get Dewayne out of the Jungle,
就又发现了一具尸体
catch another body.
我们收到了代码十
(woman over radio): We've got a code 10.
怀疑在九十号♥州际公路发生了一起谋杀案
Suspected homicide in the Jungle by Interstate 90.
所有部门报告
All units reporting.
我在想:“这里面牵涉到什么信♥号♥♥吗?”
And I'm thinking is there a signature involved?
我们得去查明白点东西
That's something we had to find out.
你发现了什么? -女性,已经死亡
What do you got? -A female found dead.
她什么时候被杀的?
When was she killed?
几小时前?
Couple hours ago?
我才接到报案
It was just called in.
我们去看看尸体
We'll take a look at the body.
斯泰格!
Steiger!
你能看着他吗?
Keep an eye on him?
被掐死的女人,身份不明,没有目击者,在丛林里
(Mike): Strangled woman with no identification, but no witnesses in the Jungle.
她的死法跟德尼丝的死法
And there were some similarities in the way
有一些相似性
she was killed and the way Denise was killed.
两名受害者年纪差不多
Both vics about the same age.
甚至看上去都很像
They even look similar.
黑人女性,三十出头
Black female, early 30s.
脖子上有勒痕
Ligature marks around her neck.
是窒息而死
It's strangulation.
衣着不错,不像是住在丛林里的人
Nice clothes, not typical for the Jungle.
看上去像被强♥奸♥过
Looks like it could be rape.
我看着那个受害者
(Mike): I'm looking at the victim.
她被杀时,德韦恩在拘留中
She was killed while Dewayne was in custody.
他跟那谋杀害无关
He had nothing to do with that homicide.
我告诉过你们我是无辜的
Told you I was innocent.
在这时,我开始接到更多
(Mike): Around this time I started receiving more calls
德韦恩打来的电♥话♥
from Dewayne from jail.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表