剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得是因为她跟她的男人终于决定私奔了
and her man finally ran off together.
是,她的男人?
Yeah. Her man?
对,弗林什么的,好男人
Yeah, Verlin something. Nice guy.
为什么你会觉得…
Why do you suppose,
为什么你觉得他们想一起私奔?
why do you suppose they'd want to run off together?
迪迪跟弗林经常讨论这个,你知道吗?
Oh I mean DeDe and Verlin was always talking about it,
他不能留在这里,因为他有妻子
you know? He couldn't stay here because... Verlin was married.
你很八卦啊,不是吗? -我只是…
Pretty chatty aren't you? - You know I'm just,
我的经理说我话太多了,他可能是对的
my manager says I talk too much. He's probably right.
弗林的妻子,她知道迪迪的存在吗?
Did... Verlin's wife, she knows about, about DeDe?
天啊,是的
Hell yeah.
有一次,迪迪来上班,非常不高兴
One time DeDe came in here all upset. Said the wife
她说弗林的妻子去了她家,让她离开弗林
went over her place, called her out about Verlin,
他妻子全都知道了
the whole thing.
迪迪还好吗?
Is DeDe all right?
你叫阿曼达,对吗?
You're Amanda, right?
其实她不好,她…
Actually no, she's,
她死了
she passed away.
我在调查她的谋杀案
I'm investigating a murder.
哦,我的天啊 -是啊
Oh my God. - Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我很抱歉 -没事,没事
I'm sorry. - It's all right. It's all right. - Hm...
怎么死的?
How?
我想最好还是不要讨论那个了
I think it's better we don't get into all that.
当然
Sure. - But...
但是任何有关你最后见到她的情况
anything you could tell me about the last time you saw her.
都对我们有帮助
That would be helpful.
老实说,我不知道
Honestly I don't, I don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看上去她离开得很匆忙
Looks like she left in a hurry.
显然这里被打扫干净了
Place been cleared out, that's for sure.
问题是,是在她被杀前打扫的,还是之后?
Question is was that before or after she was killed?
不管怎么样,有人曾来过这里
Either way, someone was here.
你调查了迪迪的男朋友了吗?
You look into that boyfriend of DeDe's yet?
是的
Yeah.
他叫弗林汉密尔顿,家住在沃思堡
Verlin Hamilton's his name out of Fort Worth.
开了一家建筑公♥司♥,我想他是个大人物
Got a construction company, thinks he's a big-shot.
我打电♥话♥给他了
I been calling him but
但是他似乎不怎么想露面
he doesn't want to seem to be around, you know.
你觉得奇怪?
That seem strange to you?
金,我觉得一切都很奇怪
Everything seems strange to me King.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question. If you were leaving town
如果你想永远离开
for good would you leave
你会留下一堆个人物品吗?
a bunch of personal stuff behind?
如果我走得很急的话,会
If I was in a hurry.
金,我从没看你急过
I never seen you in a hurry King.
看看我找到了什么,电♥话♥簿
Look what I got, address book.
应该会有用
Something.
让鉴证组的同事来这儿
Got to get the tech guys in here. They'll look around
让他们四处找找指纹跟血迹
for some prints and blood. Yeah.
你最后一次跟迪迪说话是什么时候?
(Phil): When's the last time you spoke to DeDe?
好的,行了
Okay. All right.
谢谢,谢谢你的配合
Thanks. I appreciate your time.
老兄
Man.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我给这电♥话♥簿上一半的人打了电♥话♥
I spoke to half the people in this book
多数认识她的人说自从她开始跟弗林约会后
and the most of them that knew her said that after she started dating Verlin
就再也没听过她的消息了
they never heard from her again.
但没有一个人说过她的坏话
But not a single one had anything bad to say about her,
认识弗林的人
and the people who knew Verlin,
他们也没有说他的坏话
they didn't have anything bad to say about him either.
事实上,很多人说他是个好男人
In fact, a few of them said he was a nice guy.
弗林的妻子
Verlin's wife.
琳达汉密尔顿,对
Linda Hamilton, yeah.
我们也得查查她
She's on the list. (ringtone)
我是瑞恩
Ryan. Wait, wait, hold on, hold on,
等等、等等、等等、等等,慢点,慢点,你是谁?
slow down, slow down. Who?
三十分钟,给我三十分钟
Thirty minutes, give me 30 minutes.
好的
Okay.
弗林汉密尔顿打来的
Wow. That was Verlin Hamilton.
他想跟我见面
He wants to meet with me.
他说他知道谁杀了迪迪
He claims he knows who killed DeDe.
瑞恩先生 -弗林?
Mr. Ryan. - Verlin?
弗林汉密尔顿
Verlin Hamilton.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来 -请坐
Appreciate the call. - Have a seat.
我第一次见弗林时,已经查过了他的犯罪记录
Well the first time I, I meet Verlin I've already checked his criminal history.
他没有犯罪记录,而当你见到他时
Doesn't have a criminal history and when you meet him
他看上去像个很好的男人
he seems like a nice enough guy.
我找了她十天,到处都找了
I spent ten days looking for her, went everywhere. Ever since
自从她为了那个叫汤米约翰逊的家伙离开我之后
she left me this guy named Tommy Johnson.
汤米约翰逊? -是的
Tommy Johnson? - Yeah,
垃圾,把我的迪迪偷走了
the scumbag. Stole my DeDe from me.
你怎么会觉得他们私奔了?
Where do you suppose they run off to?
我不知道
No idea.
我去上班,然后为我工作的小伙子亨利
I got into work and Henry, this kid who works for me,
给了我这张纸条
hands this note.
他就在这附近
Around here somewhere.
他说是迪迪给他的
Says DeDe gave it to him.
如果你想的话,你可以跟他谈谈
You can talk to him if you want.
我晚点会找他谈
We'll get to him later.
不如你先说完?
Why don't you finish your story?
正如我说,亨利拿了这张纸条
Well like I said, Henry gets the note
他看见迪迪上了卡车跟汤米走了
and he sees DeDe get in the truck
骨瘦如柴
and take off
看上去就像个危险份子
Looked like bad news.
我不想太牵涉你的私事
You know I don't want to push into your business too far,
但如果你们在约会并且一切都很好
but... if you were seeing each other and everything was all right
为什么你会觉得她跟其他男人私奔了呢?
then why do you suppose she run off with this other man?
我跟迪迪,我们彼此相爱
Me and DeDe, we loved each other.
我给了她一切
I gave her everything: money,
钱,公♥寓♥,还有车跟珠宝
an apartment, I gave her a car and jewelry.
但有一样东西她想要而我却给不了
There's one thing that she wanted from me that I couldn't give her.
她想要我离开我的妻子和家庭
Wanted me to leave my wife and my family.
对,那代价太大了?
Yeah that's the big one,
我说我做不到
When I couldn't do it
她把我给她的珠宝都当了
she pawned all the jewelry I gave her and left the car
把车留在停车场里,车里留了张字条让我把车卖♥♥了
in the lot with the title in it. Said to sell it.
卖♥♥♥车♥的钱就用来抵消她欠我的债
Use the money to repay the debt that she owed me.
她不欠我任何东西
Wow. - She didn't owe me nothing.
我爱她
I loved her.
当他描述他们俩的感情时
(Narrator): Yeah I could see some distress and emotion
我能从他的声音里听出一些忧郁跟伤感
in his voice when he was describing their relationship.
是的,他真的在乎她,我真的相信
Yeah, he genuinely cared for her, I really believe that.
酒吧里的女孩们都觉得
The girls at the bar's idea was
弗林会离开他的妻子,他跟迪迪会结婚
Verlin was gonna leave his wife and they were gonna get married,
但是一些已经是别人男朋友或丈夫的人
but some of the boyfriends of her husband's
告诉我说:“我们知道他绝对不会的
would tell me, said we knew he never would, you know,
“那些话就是骗骗女孩的,可骗不了我们”
he didn't fool us like he has the girls.
你最后一次去她家是何时?
When's the last time you were at her place?
是我跟亨利清理她房♥间的时候 虽然大多数东西都被她带走了
When me and Henry cleaned it out, most of it anyway. DeDe just up and left
迪迪就这样带走了她全部的东西
all her stuff. - You know the one thing
你知道我一直在想的是
that sticks in my mind is
为什么你没有报案说她失踪了?
why didn't you ever report her missing?
瑞恩先生
Mr. Ryan,
我在这里是个名人
I'm a well-known man in this town.
是,是,我知道,我能看出来,没错
Yeah, yeah I know, I can see that, yeah.
我很为难
I was embarrassed
因为我的妻子,她不太能容忍♥我的出轨
because my wife, she couldn't put up with much more of my philandering.
我相信你能理解 -对,我能
I'm sure you appreciate that. - Yeah I can.
他就在这里,亨利在这 亨利,过来谈一会儿
Oh he's right here. Henry's here. Henry, come over here for a second.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表