剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
“哈哈哈,你们永远不会知道”
"Ha ha ha, you're never gonna know."
知道我们永远不会找到扎克
Knowing that we were never gonna find Zach.
我们得去进行一场无尸起诉的审判
We were gonna go to trial with a no-body prosecution,
这是最难办的事情之一
which is one of the hardest things to do,
因为如果没有尸体 就不能说有谋杀案
because if you don't have a body, you don't have a murder.
我立刻找到了瑞秋
I immediately got a hold of Rachel.
瑞秋,我们知道是谁绑♥架♥了你的儿子
Rachel, we know who kidnapped your son.
他叫纳萨尼尔巴乔纳
His name is Nathanael Bar-Jonah.
他跟你们去同一所教堂
He actually goes to your church.
我们需要她的支持,证明纳萨杀了人
We needed her support to prove that Nathan did this.
扎克还好吗?
Is Zach OK?
我想见他
I want to see him.
我们…我们没有找到扎克
We, uh, we haven't found Zach.
那你怎么知道巴乔纳杀人了?
So how do you know this Bar-Jonah did it?
他承认了吗? -没有
Did he confess? - No.
不,但我们有一堆证据证明他杀了人
No, but we have a ton of evidence showing that he did it.
那扎克在哪里?
So where is Zach then?
我们…
We, um...
我想我们可能找不到扎克的尸体了,瑞秋
We don't think that we're ever gonna find Zach's body, Rachel.
我需要你看一下
I need you to look.
不
No.
我们需要你出庭作证,我们才能定那家伙的罪
Now we just need you to take the stand so that we can convict this guy.
不,他没有死
(sobbing) No, he's not dead.
我的宝贝没有死
My baby's not dead.
瑞秋,听我说
Rachel, listen to me.
如果你不证实扎克死了,我们就没法立案
If you don't testify that Zach is dead, we don't have a case.
出去
(growling) Get out.
去找我的儿子
Find my son.
出去!出去
(screaming) Get out! Get out.
这案子没法进行下去了
That destroyed the case.
没有方向,什么也做不了
There was nowhere to go and nothing more to do.
我们不得不在开庭的前一天撤销了案子
And so we had to dismiss the case the day before trial.
这很打击人
And it was a blow.
我就是不能接受
And I just couldn't really grasp
我们所有的工作,基本上就算是失败了
that all that work basically went down the tubes.
如果能证明他有罪
It would have been really nice to get him on Zach
去找到扎克的尸体就好了
and to find Zach's body...
但最终,我们的想法变成
but in the end the real concentration was,
“别再让这个大恶棍出来害人了”
"Let's make sure this monster never gets out again."
我们花了几个月的时间处理了巴乔纳的代码
So we spent months working on Bar-Jonah's codes.
最终,我们基本上了解了 他对扎卡里拉姆齐的所作所为
And in the end they basically revealed what he had done to Zach Ramsay.
他把他分尸了
He butchered him...
然后他扔了尸体
and he threw the remains away.
证据就在代码里
And the evidence was there inside the codes.
那让我们找到了更多受害者 有两个住在他楼上的小男孩
That led us to more victims. two little boys that lived above him.
虽然我们没能让他远离扎克
Although we weren't able to put him away for Zach,
我们可以让他不要骚扰其他孩子
we were able to put him away for the other molestations...
所以他被宣判入狱一百三十年 基本上是一辈子要在牢里了
and gave him a 130-year sentence. So he went away for life, basically.
有人吗?
Hello?
大伙儿
Guys!
有人吗?
Hello?
这真的让我很低落
It really brought me down
最后我的婚姻也破碎了
and destroyed my marriage in the end.
我非常痛苦
It caused horrible pain.
我很难过,尝试了喝酒、吃药之类的事
I went down. Alcohol, drugs, everything...
想自我麻痹
trying to numb it. (sniffles)
唯一的好事是
The only good thing that did come from this was that
纳萨死在了狱里,这么一个可怕的人
Nathan died in prison, a miserable man.
他终于死了,不会再伤害其他人了
And so he lost in the end. And he didn't hurt anybody else.
我完全明白自己在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
回头看看,如果我的孩子失踪了
Looking back, if my kid disappeared
警♥察♥永远没法提供直接物证
and the police were never able to produce any physical evidence
证明他死了
that he was dead...
我宁愿相信
I would want to keep the faith
有一天他会回来
that someday he's gonna walk through that door.
因为接受真正发生过的事情很可怕
Because actually resigning to what really happened is horrible.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表