剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
乔迪巴特迈斯在十六或是十七岁的时候
(Narrator): Jodi Bartmess ran away from home
就离开家了
at 16 or 17 years old
她想去看看大城市的流光溢彩
to see the bright lights of the big city.
这是某人的女儿
This was someone's daughter.
这是一个曾经拥有一个家庭的可爱的小女孩
This was a loving girl at some time, who had a family
因为某些原因,误入了歧途
that for whatever reason went sideways
在这里结束了生命
and this is where she ends up.
她是重要的,她对某些人而言是重要的 所以她对我而言是重要的
She mattered. She mattered to somebody so she matters to me.
我最不想告诉乔迪母亲的事是
The last thing I wanted to tell Jodi's mother
我们破不了她女儿的凶案
was that we could not solve her daughter's murder.
乔迪有很大的梦想
Jodi had big dreams.
她想成名
She wanted to be somebody.
她以前是个普通的孩子
She was a normal kid.
我一个人抚养她
I raised her on my own.
她的姐姐
Her sister
还住在密歇根
still lives in Michigan.
她现在有了个宝宝
She has a baby now.
我非常理解独自一人
I totally understand about...
照顾孩子的辛苦
taking care of kids on your own.
我也离婚了
I'm divorced.
带着两个男孩
Got two boys.
你跟他们相处的时间久吗?
Spend time with them? .
没我想要的那么久
Not as much as I'd like
我应该多花点时间陪乔迪
I should have spent more time with Jodi.
也许这一切就不会发生了
Maybe this wouldn't have happened.
我想到了我的儿子们
(Narrator): I related it to my sons.
上帝保佑如果他们出了什么事
God forbid something had happened.
我会疯掉的
I would be insane.
我会日夜不停地寻找那个杀了我儿子的凶手
I'd be searching night and day for whoever killed my sons.
乔迪,以一种奇怪的方式
Jodi, in a very weird way,
变成了我的女儿
became my daughter.
巴特迈斯太太,你还记得
Ms. Bartmess, did she know anyone out here
她在那儿认识什么人吗?
that you might remember?
我只记得她十六岁时遇见的那个家伙
I can only remember this guy she met when she was 16,
叫拉里詹姆士
Larry Jameson.
她给我打电♥话♥ 兴奋地告诉我她成了一名演员
She called me excited about becoming an actress
拉里在帮助她
and Larry was helping her.
我不喜欢他
I didn't like him.
他比她大
He was older.
他跟乔迪在一起吗?
Was he with Jodi?
我不太确定
I can't say for sure.
好的
Yeah.
这些案子
These cases, Ms. Bartmess,
巴特迈斯太太,通常需要花点时间
they usually take some time.
所以很可能
So probably, um,
你最好先回家跟家人待在一起
best for you to, to go home, be around family.
我不会走的,警探
I'm not leaving, Detective.
我放开过乔迪一次
I gave up on Jodi once,
我不会再放开一次了
I'm not doing it again.
我从没见过受害人的父母
(Narrator): I never had a parent show up.
那给我留下了很深的印象
That just blew me away.
我们没办法制止乔迪的凶案发生
We couldn't do anything to stop Jodi's murder,
但我们一定可以做些什么
but we could sure the hell do something
去走出去尽我们所能的破案
to get out there and, and solve that murder any way we can.
知道了个名字,叫拉里詹姆士
Got a name: Larry Jameson.
乔迪十六岁的时候认识的什么混♥蛋♥
Some sleaze who was connected to Jodi when she was 16.
男朋友 -一个成年人跟一个十六岁的孩子约会?
Boyfriend. - So a grown man dating
我肯定不会放过他
a 16-year-old? He's gonna have a real problem with me.
拉里詹姆士
Larry Jameson
在范奈司经营一家游戏租赁公♥司♥
owned a video rental company in Van Nuys,
其实,离乔迪被发现的地方不远
in fact, not too far from where Jodi was discovered.
我们拨♥打♥了我们找到的公♥司♥电♥话♥
We called the number that we had
但号♥码是空号♥
for the business, but it was a disconnected number.
看上去已经关门了 -是啊
Looks closed down. - Yeah.
所以拉里詹姆士现在失踪了
(Narrator): So Larry Jameson is now missing,
他的生意也倒闭了
his business is shut down
他的车
and his car,
那个老人给我们描述过
we have a description that the old man had given us.
我想是辆福特新款车
I think it was a Ford, late model.
最近注册的汽车牌照已经过期了
Last registered vehicle plate's expired.
不是辆福特 但那也意味不了什么
Wasn't a Ford, but that doesn't mean anything.
看起来拉里詹姆士离开得很匆忙
Seems Larry Jameson left in a hurry.
塔巴克?
(police dispatch): Tabak?
我在 -巡警在范奈司河岸附近
I'm here. - Patrol found a car abandoned in the river
找到了一辆废弃的汽车
off of Riverside in Van Nuys.
什么样的车? -是一辆福特车
What kind of car? - It's a Ford. - Tell them to sit tight,
让他们等一下,我们马上到
we're on our way.
你查过牌照了? -如果它有的话,我就会查了
You run the plates? - If it had plates, I would have.
你们在找一辆福特汽车?
You guys were looking for a Ford.
当我看到它时,我就打电♥话♥了
When I saw it; I called it in.
有血迹
Blood.
看上去像这辆
Looks like it.
帕森斯
Parsons.
钥匙断了
Key's been snapped off.
去拿个撬棍
Go get the crowbar.
看看里面到底有什么
See what the hell's in here.
可恶!
Damn it!
把这个玩意儿拿去处理一下
Get this piece of crap processed,
看看里面有没有血迹
find out if it's blood inside.
我们得找到拉里詹姆士
We need to find Larry Jameson.
我们再来过一遍
(Tabak): Let's run this again.
乔迪巴特迈斯,被刺三十多次
Jodi Bartmess, stabbed over 30 times.
谁能经得住被刺这么多下啊
Person had to be really strong.
有人听到一声尖叫并看到了这辆车
We have someone hearing a scream and seeing this car,
新款福特车
some late model Ford.
如果真是新款福特的话
If it's even that.
现在我们有个生意倒闭了,查不到地址
Now we got this Larry Jameson,
叫拉里詹姆士的人
business closed, no address.
还有有辆牌照过期,后座可能有血迹的汽车
And a car with expired plates with possible blood in the back seat.
可能
Possible.
还有什么遗漏的?
What are we missing?
有没有人查过这个叫拉里的家伙在不在坐牢?
Has anyone checked to see if this Larry guy is in jail?
结果我们查到拉里詹姆士 因为被指控参与大型汽车偷盗案
(Narrator): Turns out that Larry Jameson was in custody
被拘留了
on a grand theft auto charge.
这就是我们找不到他的原因
That's why we couldn't find him.
原来他是比我想象中更…的家伙
And it turns out that he is a bigger (bleep) than we thought he was.
你认识乔迪多久了?
(Tabak): How long you known Jodi for?
我不知道,差不多五年吧
I don't know, like 5 years.
但我很久没有见过她了
I haven't seen her in ages though.
为什么?
Why is that?
你跟她分手了?你嫌她年纪变得太大了?
You done with her? She get too old for you?
嘿!兄弟,我可不是那种人
Hey! Look, man. I ain't like that.
我从没碰过那姑娘
I never touched the girl.
我甚至还帮过她,兄弟!
I even helped her, man!
她妈妈说的跟你的正相反
Her mother says otherwise.
她妈妈?
Her mother?
她妈妈甚至从来都没出现过
Ha! Her mother was never even around.
好吧,当我去走一些亲戚时
Look okay, I met Jodi in Michigan
我在密歇根遇见了乔迪
when I went to see some family,
行了吗?
all right?
突然间她就
And then all of a sudden she
出人意料地出现了
just shows up out of the blue
我做了我能做的
and I did what I could.
你在监狱里
You're in jail.
有犯罪记录
Got a record.
我不会听信你的鬼话
I'm not buying what you're selling.
我很久没见到她了
Well, I haven't seen her in ages
这是实话
and that's the truth.
那你得给我些线索
Well you're gonna have to give me something,
让我相信我得去别处寻找凶手
anything that makes me think that I need to look somewhere else.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表