剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
她立即成为有嫌疑的人
became a person of interest.
她可能跟踪了艾尔温 在公路上设置圈套,假装轮胎瘪了
She could have tracked Alvin, set up on the highway, faked a flat tire.
艾尔温靠边停车,认为一个妇女困在路上需要援助
Alvin pulled over, figured a woman stuck on the highway could use some help.
把他的枪留在身后,因为他不觉得有威胁
Leaves his gun behind because he doesn't feel threatened.
是时候会会塔米卡了
It was time to meet Tameeka.
我本相信我会见到凶手了
I believe that I was about to meet with the killer.
你怎么敢? -你得冷静下来
How dare you? (yelling) - You need to calm down.
我绝没有杀过任何人,绝对
I ain't never killed no one, ever!
查理是个蠢货,撒谎…
Charlie's a dumb, lying-- I went to see him
我去看他因为他是我兄弟
because he's my brother and I wanted to tell him
我还想告诉他那个叫艾尔温的被车压死了
that Alvin guy was run over and killed.
所以是你告诉查尔斯艾尔温被杀的?
So you told Charles about Alvin's murder?
你聋了吗?
Are you deaf?
我以为会让他高兴,他恨他
I thought it was going to make him happy. He hates him.
出事那天晚上我在上班
And I was working the night it happened.
是这样吗? -对,去查吧,你就明白,我有的
Is that so? - Yeah, go check; you'll see. I've had it.
我兄弟发疯又不是我的错
It's not my fault my brother's deranged.
你以为他为什么会进精神病院?
Why do you think he's in an asylum?
我知道我有权利
I know my rights.
你要逮捕我吗? -不,女士
Are you arresting me? - No, ma'am.
那就天杀的别烦我
Then leave me the hell alone.
塔米卡充满嫌恶,她吵吵嚷嚷不肯合作
Tameeka was obnoxious, she was a hell raiser, wouldn't cooperate.
但最终我查清楚了,她没有参与
But eventually I found out that she wasn't involved
而她,事实上,反而说了真话
and she was, in fact, telling the truth.
我又回去普雷占那里
I went straight back to Pridgen
叫他离卡门和莉莎远一点
to get him to back off from Carmen and Lisa.
这样,我和你姐妹有了一次愉快的会面,查尔斯
So, I had a nice visit with your sister, Charles.
塔米卡和这事完全无关
Tameeka don't have nothing to do with this.
嗯,这我知道
Well, I know that.
那就表示你也跟此事没有一点干系
Which means that you didn't have anything to do with it either.
你看,我知道你不跟其他关在里面的人说话
See, I know that you don't talk to the other inmates,
我也知道你姐妹是唯一一个
and I know that your sister's the only person that you've had
与你有接触的外界的人
a contact with on the outside.
那又怎么样?
So what?
那就听听我的言下之意
So, read between the lines.
我知道你没干
I know you didn't do it.
那么,你别去烦那些妇女
So, you leave those women alone.
你错了,我杀了艾尔温
You're wrong. I killed Alvin.
我不管你说什么,我会继续写那些信的
I don't care what you say, I'm going to keep writing those letters.
你可以写所有你想写的威胁信件
You can write all the threatening letters that you want,
但是我们知道你没干
but we know you didn't do it,
我们也知道你做不到
and we know that you can't.
莉莎可不是你想象的那种女孩
Lisa ain't the girl you think she is.
那个莉莎和卡门…
That Lisa and Carmen, heh heh...
她们愚弄了你
they got you fooled.
在查尔斯普雷占被排除是嫌疑人后不久
(Narrator): Not long after Charles Pridgen was ruled out as a suspect,
他自杀了
he committed suicide.
他爬上一棵十米多高的橡树
He climbed up this oak tree, 35 feet high,
尖叫着莉莎的名字,然后头朝下跳了下去
screamed Lisa's name and then did a swan dive
是因为不能拥有莉莎,而杀了他自己
and killed himself because he couldn't have Lisa.
谢谢,你走吧,我从这接手
Thanks, you can leave. I got it from here.
好的 -再见,伙计
OK. - Bye, bud.
查尔斯普雷占不可能杀死艾尔温
Charles Pridgen had no way of killing Alvin, and he has
他也没有办法伤害你们
no way of hurting you.
谢谢你,你是个圣人,汤米
Thank you. You're a saint, Tommy.
我们要找到这个人的
We're going to find this guy.
许多个夜晚我躺在床上思考破案的途径
(Narrator): Many nights I'd lie in bed thinking about ways to solve this case,
想着卡门和莉莎要依靠我才能了结此事
and about Carmen and Lisa depending on me to bring this to closure for them.
我会再回顾,我会读报告
I would go back over, I would read the report,
我会重访罪案现场
I would revisit the crime scene;
我会做任何一切我认为可能忽略了的事情
I would do any and everything that I thought maybe I had missed.
到了这一步,就是从头梳理
(Narrator): At this point, it's just rehashing,
回顾所有事情,看看哪里我犯了错误
going back over everything to see where I made a mistake,
但是没有结果
but nothing came out of it.
谋杀 -嘿,汤米
Homicide. - (female detective): Hey Tommy,
记得你要我查阅艾尔温财务状况的事么?
remember you asked me to look into Alvin's finances to see
看看有没有异常? -对
if there is anything unusual. - Yeah.
嗯,我查了,真的没有什么异常
Well I did and there was really nothing out of the ordinary.
然后我决定查阅卡门和莉莎的
So then, I decided to look into Carmen
卡门破产了,汤米
and Lisa and Carmen's broke, Tommy.
她在依靠你帮她申请的受害人基金生活
She's been living off the Victim's Fund that you helped her with. But then,
但是之后我又决定查看莉莎的文件
I decided to look into Lisa's file
她刚刚得到一笔高额的现金支付
and she just got paid a huge chunk of cash
是来自一家叫做平静山的发行公♥司♥
from a company called Montcalm Publishing.
等等,这是什么时候? -一个月以前
Wait, when was this? - Just about a month ago.
还有,汤米,他们出版成人杂♥志♥
(sighs) And Tommy, they make adult magazines.
出于某种原因,他们付给莉莎的钱真的很可观
For some reason, Lisa's being paid really good money by them.
真的吗?
Really?
你明白,我刚刚得到这个情报时,我真的不能相信
You know when I first got this information, I really didn't believe it.
我想也许是搞错了
I thought maybe there was a mistake.
看着她,她真的不像是我在她继父被杀那天
Looking at her, she sure didn't look like the innocent girl
初次见到的那个纯真女孩
that I had first met the day her stepfather was murdered.
她很年轻,可能二十,我觉得
She was young. Uh... 20, maybe?
莉莎可不是你想象的那种女孩
Lisa ain't the girl you think she is.
她还有另外一面
(Narrator): Got another side to her,
也许是我所不知道的更黑暗的一面
maybe a darker side that I wasn't aware of.
我必须要再看清楚一点
You know, I had to look a little bit closer.
这让我对这桩案子已知的一切落入了谜团
It threw everything I knew about this case into question.
那么,瓦勒瑞说她看到的女孩符合莉莎的年纪
So Valerie said she saw a girl that fit Lisa's age,
但肯定看起来不像莉莎
but sure doesn't look like Lisa.
嗯,仅仅因为莉莎出镜为成人杂♥志♥拍摄裸体照片
Well just because Lisa posed nude for an adult magazine
不意味着她杀了艾尔温
doesn't mean she killed Alvin?
不,并非如此
No, it doesn't mean that,
但它意味着她肯定不是我曾经以为的那种人
but what it means is she's sure not who I thought she was.
还是缺少三件重要因素
Still missing the big three:
杀人凶器动机,和确实身份
the murder weapon, the motive and solid ID.
怎么了?
What's up?
我想我知道谁杀了艾尔温约翰逊
I think I know who killed Alvin Johnson.
我无法相信这就一直发生在我眼皮底下
I couldn't believe how this was sitting right under my nose the whole time
而我却看不出来
and I couldn't see it.
她穿着橄榄球外套我记得
She was wearing a football jacket, I remember that.
上面有个“H”
It had an "H" on it.
所以,我去见了潘姆蒂尔
(Narrator): So I went to see Pam Dill,
莉莎最好的朋友,在她打工的餐馆
Lisa's best friend at the restaurant where she worked.
潘姆?你好吗?
Pam? How you doing?
汤米雷,谋杀组警探,你记得我吗?
Tommy Ray, Homicide Detective, do you remember me?
可以聊聊吗?
Could we have a chat?
我想很老实的跟你说,潘姆
I'm gonna be really honest with you, Pam;
我有个证人她说她看见一个穿橄榄球外套的女子
I've got a witness that says that she saw a woman in a football jacket
就在艾尔温约翰逊的被害现场
at Alvin Johnson's murder scene.
她说外套上有个“H”
She said the jacket had an "H" on it.
那不是我 -好吧
It wasn't me. - OK.
要是你说的是真的
If what you're saying is true, why don't you come on down
你干嘛不过来为我做个测谎仪实验
and do a polygraph for me.
那我就从此把你从我名单上消除
I'm going to get you off my list once and for all.
好,行 -走吧
OK, fine. - Let's go.
现在? -是啊
Now? - Yeah.
这样今晚我们都能睡好
That way we can sleep better tonight.
在跟潘姆谈过之后我把莉莎带进来了
(Narrator): After talking with Pam, I brought Lisa in. It was time
是时候我们推心置腹地谈谈了
that we had a serious heart to heart.
你最好能说服我我是错的
You better convince me that I'm wrong.
是潘姆干的,我发誓
It was Pam, I swear.
我是无辜的,汤米,我用性命起誓
I'm innocent, Tommy, I swear on my life.
我绝不会对你撒谎
I would never lie to you.
莉莎和我一起想的办法
(Pam): Lisa and I came up with the idea together.
我们借了我朋友的车
We had borrowed my friend's car.
我们打电♥话♥给艾尔温说我们在公路上抛锚了
We called Alvin and said we were broken down on the highway.
莉莎把尾灯打开,我放好了千斤顶
(Pam): Lisa put the flashers on while I planted the tire iron.
然后那个女人开车过去的时候看到我了
That's when the woman drove by and saw me.
你没事吧? -没事,谢谢
(Valerie): Are you OK? - (Pam): Fine, thanks.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表