剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
It's not that easy. Yes, it is.
事情没这么简单 就是这么简单
You just sign their little piece of paper
你只要在他们的纸上签个名
and tell them whatever they want.
告诉他们他们想知道的一切
But this decision isn't just about what you want now.
但这个决定不只是你愿不愿意的问题
It's about Papi, and Junior, and me.
它关乎爸爸 哥哥和我
You got to think about your family.
你必须要为你的家人着想
You got to think about your career
你必须要为你的事业考虑
that you've worked so hard on.
你为了你的事业付出了这么多
Are you kidding me? You don't think
你在开玩笑吗
I've been thinking about this from the beginning?
你不知道我从一开始就在想这个了吗
My career is over, Paz, no matter what I do.
帕斯 无论我做什么我的事业都完蛋了
I have to start over entirely.
我必须全部从头再来
Then you start over,
那就从头再来啊
without Jamie, without any of that.
没有杰米 没有这一切
It's not about Jamie. It's always about Jamie.
这不关杰米的事 永远都和杰米有关
Ever since he came back into your life.
自从他回到你的生活中就一直是这样
But what is gonna happen when you lie for him, hmm?
但你为他说谎后会发生什么你想过吗
You got to save yourself.
你必须救你自己
At least you'll be safe.
至少你自己会安全
I mean, we'll be together.
我的意思是我们是一起的
I'm trying to get out of it, Paz, okay?
帕斯 我在努力的摆脱这个困境好吗
I think I have a way. Can you trust me?
我觉得我有办法了 你能相信我吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
You know we can't be seen together.
你知道我们不能被人看见出现在一起
Angie, calmate.
安吉拉 淡定一点
I took necessary precautions.
我做好必要的防备措施了
What happened with Proctor? It's handled.
普罗科特发生什么事了 已经搞定了
How about Dre? It's handled.
那德瑞呢 也已经搞定了
Okay, now we just wait, see how your plan plays out.
好的那现在我们要做的就是等待了 看看你的计划如何展开
So, Angela...
所以 安吉拉
what do we do when this is over?
当这一切都结束了我们干什么呢
Jamie, are we still the dream?
杰米 我们还是在梦里吗
As long as you're you, and I'm me,
只要你还是你我还是我
we're always gonna be running from something.
我们就一直在逃避某些事
Is this the ending you wanted?
这就是你想要的结局吗
What if it's the new beginning?
如果这是新的开始呢
We tried that.
我们试过了
Yeah, but not like this.
是的 但是不像今天这样
Now we know the best and worst parts of each other.
现在我们都知道对方的优点和缺点了
It's better than the dream.
这比梦要还好
It's real.
这是真实的
When you're standing here in front of me,
当你站在我面前
it feels possible.
一切都觉得有了希望
But the world outside tells the truth.
但是外面的世界说出了事实
It's like what Tasha said before, right?
就像塔莎之前说的那样 对吗
I always save myself, and so do you.
我从来只救自己 你也是一样
But now, we're saving each other.
可现在我们都在救对方
Let's save each other.
让我们拯救彼此吧
You should go.
你该走了
I'll see you when it's over.
我会在一切结束后来找你
When it's over.
当一切都结束
This is a great day, right? Finally.
今天是个重要的日子对吧 终于
Man, finally breaking ground to honor Raina.
老兄 终于破土动工来纪念蕾娜
Very exciting.
令人十分兴奋
And yet, still not as exciting
但是还不够你宣布
as the announcement for your gubernatorial campaign.
参加州长竞选那样令人兴奋
Yeah, about that.
关于这个
I'm going to postpone my announcement.
我打算推迟宣布
I don't want to distract from Raina's legacy.
我不想被蕾娜的事情干扰
No, Rashad, we made a deal.
不行拉沙德 我们说好的
We said that the coverage you got for the announcement
我们说好你从宣布竞选这件事得到的曝光度
would be a boon for our project.
会对我们的项目很有益处的
That was the original agenda. But?
这是最初的安排 但是什么
There are rumblings of a federal investigation
有一系列的对汤米·伊根的
into Tommy Egan.
联邦调查
And that could detract from us,
这会对我们有消极影响的
this project, which is very important.
这个项目十分重要
Now listen here, if they ask you to,
现在听着 如果他们让你做什么
you need to cooperate with them fully.
你必须完全跟他们合作
Nigga, you from this hood.
伙计 你是从这个街区出来的
You want me to snitch on my last remaining day one?
你想要让我在我人生最后的日子里去一个人告密吗
If you don't, then both of our careers are on the line.
如果你不这么做的话那么我们两个人的事业都会摇摇欲坠
And any of this shit blows back onto you,
如果任何狗屎事情弄到你头上去了
then I'm gonna have to cooperate with them if they ask me to.
那么他们问起来我就只有和他们合作了
I promise you... They won't give me a choice, James.
我答应你 詹姆斯他们不会给我选择的机会的
Listen to me, Rashad. Listen, I know how this goes.
听我说拉沙德 听着 我知道这会发展成什么
Rashad, listen to me!
拉沙德听我说
Now, I just said it won't get to that.
现在我只能说事情不会发展到那一步的
Everything's under control.
一切都在掌控之下
Fucking take a deep breath.
做个该死的深呼吸
You have my word, I want you to get up on that stage,
你听见我说的话了 我想要你站在台上
and give these people your word,
给这些人你的承诺
Governor Tate.
州长泰特
All right.
好的
Here he is, Councilman Tate, from Queens!
他来了 来自皇后区的议员泰特
Ladies and gentleman, before I introduce my partner
女士们先生们 在我介绍我在皇后区儿童计划上的搭档
of the Queens Child Project, James St. Patrick,
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克之前
I would like to make an announcement of my own.
我想先宣布一件我自己的事情
It is with great honor
我很荣幸的宣布
that I declare my bid for governor of New York
我打算参与纽约州长
in this year's upcoming election.
今年的竞选
I'm throwing my hat into the ring
我会努力竞选
to become the first elected
成为这个纽约州
black governor of this great state of New York!
第一个选举出来的黑人州长
Without further adieu, my dear partner,
话不多说 下面有请我亲爱的搭档
James St. Patrick.
詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克
Thank you, Rashad.
谢谢你拉沙德
And there's no doubt that you and I will be making history together.
毫无疑问我和你会一起创造历史
It's been a long road to get to this groundbreaking.
我们经历了很多才来到这破土动工的一天
Through my grief, I made mistakes,
在悲伤的情绪下 我做错了一些事
perhaps even made some enemies along the way.
甚至结下了一些敌人
But I can assure you, it was all in pursuit
但是我可以向你们保证 这都是为了
of keeping a part of my baby girl alive.
能让我宝贝女儿的一部分永存
Our baby girl.
我们的宝贝女儿
My wife, Tasha, joins me today in this fight.
我的妻子塔莎今天会和我一并加入到这场战斗中来
We are both here in the fight, and we finally feel
我们每个人都加入了这场战斗 我们终于感觉到
that we've come to a place where we can say
我们已经有资格说
that the fight has been won.
这场仗我们打赢了
This center will serve as a safe haven.
这个中心会成为安全的避风港
For parents, for children.
无论是对父母还是对小孩
It will serve by giving opportunities
它会提供机会
to people away from the streets.
让人们不再露宿街头
Programs that I wish I had when I was growing up.
我多么希望我在成长过程中也有这样的帮助计划
When I was the age of these kids,
我多么希望在我和这些孩子一样大的时候
to make my road a lot easier.
能有这样一个计划来帮助我让我的路走得没那么艰难
So that no father, no... no mother,
这样的话就再也没有父亲没有母亲
should ever have to bury their child
要被迫埋葬他们的孩子
due to violence, crime, and drugs ever again.
因为暴♥力♥犯罪毒品
Thank you, guys.
谢谢你们大家
All right, let's start digging. Children, come on up!
好的让我们一起动手来挖吧 孩子们来吧
One at a time, come on, step up, come on, come on.
一次一下 来吧 站上来 来吧 来吧
Don't bite me, don't bite me.
别咬我 别咬我
Get ready, one, two, three.
准备好 一二三
What the hell? When were you gonna to tell me that
搞什么鬼 塔莎你打算什么时候告诉我
Terry Silver was back in town, Tash?
特里·西尔弗已经回到镇里来了
Who told you that? It don't make no never mind.
谁告诉你的 这不是重点
Did you know?
你之前知道吗
I didn't know anything until this very minute.
我直到此刻才知道这件事
You see that, Tasha?
你知道吗塔莎
I--I don't know if I can fucking believe you.
我不知道我能不能相信你
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表