剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Well, that's a, uh...
这实在是
...handsome offer, James.
很慷慨的捐助 詹姆斯
Feels like you're a changed man after all.
感觉你真的是个改变了的人啊
They're gonna ask for the last time you saw the gun,
他们会问你 你最后一次看到你的枪是什么时候
where, and who else had access to it.
在哪里 还有谁可以接触到你的枪
Tell them.
告诉他们
Innocent people cooperate.
无罪的人是会配合的
Are we waiting on her lawyer?
我们是在等她的律师吗
Waived. She's flying solo.
没有 她一个人来的
It's gonna be a fun day.
今天会是很有趣的一天
Ladies, let's go catch some criminals.
女士们 让我们去抓些罪犯吧
I like her.
我喜欢她
Where's Detective Leary? Isn't this his case?
利里警官在哪儿呢 这不是他的案子吗
Today's his day off.
他今天休息
I'm Sergeant Blanca Rodriguez.
我是布兰卡·罗德里格兹警长
Thank you for coming in.
感谢你过来
Have we met before? No.
我们之前见过吗 没有
Have a seat.
请坐吧
Mrs. St. Patrick,
圣帕特里克女士
uh, you're the registered owner of a .380 Micro Eagle
你是一把0.38口径微鹰手♥枪♥的持有者
that was reported stolen, um...
它报告被偷了
That's correct.
没错
Just a few days before it was allegedly stolen,
就在它据称被偷了的前几天
it was returned to you in a federal evidence box
它被放在了联邦证据箱里通过你的律师
by your lawyer,
还给了你
Deleterious Silver.
西尔弗有毒
Actually, um, I didn't even realize the gun was in there.
其实呢 我都不知道枪在那里面
So I put the box in a closet,
我就把箱子放到了衣柜里
and--and then when Raina was killed...
然后蕾娜被杀了
So many people were in and out of the house.
好多人在房♥子里进进出出
And it wasn't until things calmed down
在事情都结束了之后
that I saw it was missing.
我才意识到它丢了
I understand.
我理解
Unfortunately, unless someone can corroborate
不幸的是 除非有人能证实
that you put the box where you say,
你把箱子放在了你说的地方
it doesn't mean much.
那这些话都没什么意义
Terry Silver. He saw me do it.
泰瑞·西尔弗 他看到我这么做了
If that's true, Mrs. St. Patrick,
如果这是真的 圣帕特里克女士
then Terry Silver is part of the chain of custody
那么泰瑞·西尔弗会成为在押候审链的一部分
and a valuable witness in this case.
并且是这个案子里一位非常重要的证人了
You gotta go back?
你得回去了吗
Nah, it's just my dad.
不 我爸爸发的
I wish he would leave me alone.
我真希望他就别管我了
I hear you.
我听到了
But you ain't never gonna be free from him
但只要他还在替你交钱 你就永远
as long as he paying for all your shit.
不能真正的摆脱他
I know.
我知道
But what am I supposed to do?
但我该做什么呢
I mean, I had my own cash, but I fucked that up.
我是说 我有自己的钱 但被我造光了
So un-fuck it up.
那就存起来
It's too late.
太晚了
Everything's so different.
一切都非常不一样了
And Raina's gone.
而且蕾娜死了
At least your dad got Ray Ray.
至少你♥爸♥爸杀了雷雷
He ain't do that shit.
不是他做的
I did. I killed Ray Ray.
我做的 我杀了雷雷
You did it?
你做的吗
That's what's up, kid.
原来是这么回事 孩子
You did the right thing, little man.
你做了正确的事情 小伙
Hey, sit up straight. Zip your jacket up.
嘿 坐好了 把拉链拉上去
O--open this so you could see the Choate.
敞着这个 这样他们会看到乔特的校标
Where are we going anyway?
不过我们到底要去哪儿
Just dropping something off for an old friend.
帮一个老朋友送点东西
Goddamn Double Deuce.
这可真是栋好房♥子啊
Who'd you steal this from, your mama?
你从哪儿偷来的这个 你妈妈那儿吗
This is my sidekick right here.
他是我的好兄弟
Choate man. Went to Deerfield myself.
乔特的学生 我上的是迪尔菲尔德
Ran quite a scam there.
在那儿搞了场挺大的骗局呢
Yeah? Seems like you still running it.
是嘛 看上去你还在搞呢
So listen, I know what we talked about on the phone, but
听着 我知道我们在电♥话♥里已经谈过了 但
my projected sales have changed.
我的预计销♥售♥额变了
That sound like a you problem to me.
这听起来在我这儿就是个问题了
I understand why you think that, coming from where you do,
我理解你为什么这么想 在你来的那个地方确实是问题
but some things fluctuate in an open market
但有些事情在公开市场上是波动的
and that requires revisiting terms.
这就需要重新考虑条款
I'm not revisiting shit.
我什么也不重新考虑
We're not in prison anymore, K.
我们不在监狱里了 K
Things work differently out here.
外边办事情的方式都不一样了
Yeah.
是的
You know what don't work different?
你知道什么没有变吗
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
You're not sorry yet, motherfucker.
你还不够抱歉呢 混♥蛋♥
Come on.
走吧
Get that.
拿着那个
I need a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
The usual.
和往常一样
I thought Lindsay was clean, man.
我以为琳赛戒毒了 兄弟
For now.
暂时的
And now she's trying to get custody back.
而现在她在试图夺回抚养权
But once she relapses-- and, and she will relapse--
而一旦她复吸了 并且她肯定会复吸的
that's all gonna go away.
这一切就不会发生
I just...
我只是
I need her to relapse. Fast.
我需要她马上复发
I was thinking maybe a gram or so would do it.
我猜大概一克就可以做到
Yo, I can't.
我做不到
What about Tommy? He got the same problem?
汤米怎么样 他有同样的问题
He--he grow a sense of civic duty overnight?
难不成他一夜之间就变成三好公民了
Tommy should be able to help you.
汤米应该会帮你
Do you know a Detective Raymond Jones?
你认识一个叫雷蒙德·琼斯的警探吗
No, I've never heard that name.
没有 我从没听过这个名字
You see, I find that hard to believe,
你看 我也觉得这太难以置信了
because we think he's the man who killed your daughter.
因为我们认为就是他杀了你女儿
See if you can get them to tell you
看看能否让他们告诉你
who they think killed Raina and why.
他们认为谁杀了蕾娜 理由是什么
If we know their theory, then we'll know what to do next.
如果我们知道他们的想法 就知道下一步该怎么做了
Why would a police officer kill Raina?
为什么一个警官会杀蕾娜
I don't know yet.
我也不知道
But the day before Raina was murdered,
但是在蕾娜遇害的前一天
Detective Jones went to Van Allen Academy
琼斯警探去范·艾伦学院
looking for Tariq.
找塔里克
He spoke to Raina instead.
但他后来却和蕾娜谈了
I didn't know that.
我并不知道这件事
Detective Jones was killed just one night
琼斯警探在蕾娜去世的
after Raina passed away
第二晚被杀了
with a .380 bullet.
用的是0.38口径的子弹
Wait a minute, I'm sorry.
抱歉打断一下
Am I being accused of murder?
我被指控谋杀了吗
Because if so, I'm gonna need my lawyer.
如果是这样的话 我需要我的律师
No, no, no. Calm down.
不 不 不 冷静一下
We don't think you killed Detective Jones, Tasha.
我们不认为琼斯警探是你杀的 塔莎
We think you know who did.
但我们认为你知道是谁干的
Can you pull over to the side for me, please?
你能把车停边上吗
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I got a noise complaint from one of the residents.
我收到了一位居民的噪音投诉
Where are you coming from?
你从哪来的
Sorry, sir, we're just coming from my teacher's house.
不好意思 警官 我们刚从老师家里过来
I had to drop off a paper that was due tomorrow.
我必须去交一份明天截止的论文
What class was it for? Philosophy.
关于什么课的 哲学
It was a comparison of Aristotle and Plato's theories.
是一篇关于亚里士多德和柏拉图理论的对比
What's your teacher's name?
你老师叫什么
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表