剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Would anyone else
还有人
like to share?
想分享一下吗
I gotta drop you off now.
我现在只能送你到这里了
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Ghost, I need to talk to somebody.
鬼魂 我需要向别人倾诉
Tasha, that's not the most appropriate place to do that.
塔莎 那里不是适合倾诉的地方
Those people don't understand what we're going through.
那些人不会理解我们到底经历了什么
I can share how I'm feeling without saying why.
我可以只分享我的感受 不需要解释原因
It's best if we don't say anything at all.
如果我们什么都不说 是最好的
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe we should ask Reverend Macedon
也许我们应该让牧师马其顿
to refer us to a support group
帮我们介绍给
for families of murdering drug dealers.
由毒贩家人组成的支持小组
They'll understand us, right, Ghost?
他们就会理解我们了 对吗 鬼魂
James, my good brother.
詹姆斯 我的好兄弟
Rashad, I talked to Tasha about the press conference.
拉沙德 我跟塔莎说了新闻发布会的事
She's not in a frame of mind to do it right now.
以她现在的心理状态 她没法做这件事
Ah, I understand.
我理解
Hey, listen, tomorrow I've put together a last-minute mixer
听着 明天我要在市政厅
for the QCP at Borough Hall.
组织一场QCP联谊会
Bring Tasha.
带塔莎过来
We can show her the presentation.
我们可以给她做次展示
Maybe seeing our goals to honor Raina might lift her spirits.
也许她看到我们为纪念蕾娜做出的努力可以高兴点
I'll talk to her again.
我们再跟她谈谈的
My man.
好的
This is the one.
就用这张
Here are the files you wanted on the Cruz murders.
这是你想要的克鲁兹谋杀案的文件
Thanks, Darryl.
谢谢 达里尔
I never congratulated you on the promotion.
我还没有恭喜你的升职
Despite all the drama, you made Head of Criminal.
尽管发生了这么多闹剧 你还是当上了刑事科的头
Maybe now you can do something about IT,
也许你现在可以管管信息技术部门的事
'cause I can't get my log-in to work.
因为我现在还不能登录
I'll ask them to fix that.
我会让他们解决这个问题
Thanks, girl.
谢啦 姑娘
Hey, you know, I'm sorry I called you radioactive.
很抱歉之前骂你让人讨厌
Glad you're away from that James St. Patrick dude.
很高兴你终于离开了那个詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Hey, Angie.
安吉
I'm not doing that good.
我现在过得不太好
Can you please call me back?
你能给我回电♥话♥吗
All right.
好了
Cancel the hitters, baby.
不用找杀手了
I got that nigga Lorenzo on the block.
我在街上解决了那个洛伦佐
The fuck you say?
你说什么
I lit his ass up.
我做掉他了
What you mean you lit his ass up?
你做掉他了是什么意思
You had one job.
你只有一份工作
To get the shipment.
就是去接那批货
I did get to the shipment,
我接到了那批货
and I took that motherfucker out.
我还干掉了那个混♥蛋♥
I had a busy fucking day.
我忙了一天
Who the fuck else knows about this?
还有谁知道这件事
Spanky?
斯庞克
He drove. Oh, shit.
他开的车 见鬼
Why you bugging out, Dre? I saved you money and time.
你为什么反应这么大 德瑞 我给你节省了钱和时间
Look, man, I can't even look at you right now.
听着伙计 我现在都不想看到你
Get the fuck out my face, man.
给老子滚出去
Get the fuck out my face!
给老子滚出去
Your boy fucked this up.
你的马仔把这件事搞砸了
Anybody else finds out he did this,
如果其他人知道他做的事
we're all dead.
我们就都完了
You need to take him out.
你得让他消失
Him and Spanky.
他和斯庞克
Look, I'll handle it.
听着 我会处理好的
From now on, you're running the Blind Pig.
从现在起 你来接管盲猪
Let me just go take this shit away from them right now.
我去跟他们说这件事
Yo, why you trippin'?
你为什么反应这么大
Your plan, three bodies drop.
你的计划会弄死三个人
My version only one did.
我的计划只死了一个
That bitch ass Toro is dead. It all worked out.
那个公牛已经死了 一切顺利
The hit can't come back on us.
这次谋杀不能让别人追查到我们身上
Nobody fucking saw me.
没人看到过我
Yo, you're not getting the goddamn point.
你根本就没抓住重点
When I tell you to do something,
当我让你做一件事的时候
you do the shit my way.
你就按照我的计划去做
Oh, shit.
妈的
The Jimenez and this club shit got you really thinking
这个希梅内斯和这个破俱乐部的事
you better than everybody else?
真的让你觉得高人一等了吗
Just remember, you wasn't shit when we met, my nigga.
你最好记住 我们第一次见面的时候你什么也不是 兄弟
I ain't your nigga no more, boy.
我不再是你的兄弟了 小子
You work for me, Francis.
你为我工作 弗朗西斯
And from now on, you do what I fucking say.
从现在开始 你最好听我的指挥
That's my shit. My organization.
这是我的组织
You and Spanky ain't running the Blind Pig no more.
你和斯庞克不再掌管盲猪了
Cristobal is.
归克里斯托瓦尔了
Spanky didn't do nothing wrong. Shit was my call.
斯庞克什么都没有做错 这件事是我决定的
I don't give a fuck.
我不在乎
I don't wanna hear that shit.
我一点不想听这些废话
Spanky ain't tell me you did it,
斯庞克没有告诉我你做的好事
and he sure as hell ain't stop you from doing it.
他肯定也没有阻止你去做这件事
Hey, Angie, I'm not doing that good.
安吉 我现在过得不太好
Can you please call me back?
你能给我回电♥话♥吗
What did you find out?
你发现了什么
David Struthers, "Brains," is dead.
大卫·斯特拉瑟斯 也就是 布瑞恩斯 已经死了
So Tariq is safe?
所以说塔里克安全了吗
This Brains guy was killed along with a close associate.
这个布瑞恩斯跟他的一个亲密的同伙一起被杀
Big Country.
大国
You ever heard of him?
你听说过他吗
No.
没有
They were participating in a burglary ring.
他们参与了一起入室盗窃案
The case is still open.
案件还在调查中
Do you know anything about that?
你对这件事有什么了解吗
Was Raymond Jones a part of that too?
雷蒙德·琼斯是其中一员吗
None of you had anything to do with Brains and Big Country
你们跟布瑞恩斯和大国的死没有任何关系
being dead, right?
对吧
No. No way.
没有 不可能
As long as Tariq doesn't get implicated
只要塔里克不被牵连
in this robbery ring, we should be okay.
在这个抢劫案中 我们应该就没事
Yeah, well, I'm actually gonna send him
好 其实我打算送他
out of town for a while.
离开这里一段时间
To school.
送他去学校
Good idea.
好主意
Yo, this our new boss, Dre.
这是我们的新老大 德瑞
He's our connect to the Jimenez.
他是我们跟希梅内斯的联♥系♥人
From now on, we go through him for everything.
从现在起 一切事情都要经过他
Arturo,
阿图罗
poppin' Lorenzo in that drive-by was legit.
开车打死洛伦佐那件事做的没错
That grimy-ass traitor deserved that shit for killing Uriel.
那个肮脏的叛徒理应为杀死乌利尔付出代价
You did that shit, right?
是你做的 对吧
Yeah, I did it.
是我做的
That's what's up.
原来是这样
That's how the new head of the Toros rolls.
这才是公牛帮领头人的做派
And welcome to the organization.
欢迎你加入组织
I got a shit ton of product for you to push, all right?
我有一堆货需要你卖♥♥出去
Shit, we down. Right, guys?
我们干了 对吗 伙计们
Let's get it. Yeah, yeah.
我们开始吧 没错
All right. Yeah, let's get to work.
好的 咱们开工吧
No doubt.
肯定的
So now that nigga Dre dead,
现在那个德瑞死了
we gonna take over his network like we talked about?
我们要像之前说的那样接管他的关系网吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表