剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Nothin', Ma. He ain't asking me for nothin'.
没有 他什么也没让我做
He ain't asking you for nothing yet.
他是还没让你做事而已
He's the devil, Tommy.
他就是个魔鬼 汤米
He's gonna use you.
他会利用你
Just like you use me?
就像你利用我一样吗
For coke?
为了可♥卡♥因♥
My son is smarter than this.
我儿子不会这么蠢的
Just you wait.
你等着吧
I'll be right.
我不会错的
Love you.
爱你
Yo, Dre, I called you.
德瑞 我打过你电♥话♥
Cristobal got hit outside the Blind Pig.
克里斯托瓦尔在私酒铺外被袭击了
He already told me, man.
他已经和我说过了
You fucked up when you gave him that shit, Dre.
你把东西给他 就该料到他会搞砸
If it was me and Spanky, only way them motherfuckers
如果是我和巴掌 被放进装尸袋拖走的
would've left was in body bags.
只会是他们
Look, man, we'll talk about this later.
我们晚点再处理这事
I got other shit I gotta handle.
我现在还有其他破事要处理
All right, listen up.
听好了
We got some changes I need to make official.
有一些变动 我现在正式通知一下大家
I'm focused on our international network.
我现在努力发展我们的国际网络
So here at home,
所以本地的生意
Cristobal is officially my number two.
由克里斯托瓦尔作为二号♥人物
He's running shit.
掌管大局
So if you need anything,
你们有什么需要
come to him first.
先去找他
Listen, we got hit last night.
我们昨晚遭袭
So as a precaution, we gonna switch up the drops.
以防不测 我们应该调整部署
You got a question for Dre,
如果你们有什么要问德瑞
you come and see me first.
先来问我
How old are you, man?
你多大了
Yo, man, you got a fucking problem with me?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么问题吗
I'm not gonna report to you
我不会把你当作什么狗屁副校长
like some motherfucking vice principal, you feel me, man?
向你报告的 你明白了吗
It's my call.
这是我的决定
If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out.
你要是不愿意 就给我滚出去
Do you feel me?
你明白了吗
I really don't give a fuck, all right?
我压根都无所谓的 好吧
So we good?
没意见了吗
Yeah, we're good.
我们接受
Good.
可以
Good.
可以
We good.
我们接受
All right.
很好
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm Agent Jerry Donovan, FBI.
我是联邦调查局的杰里·多诺万探员
We'd like your assistance in gathering all the files
我们需要你配合
associated with the Raymond Jones murder.
收集与雷蒙德·琼斯谋杀案有关的材料
I have a court order stating that your investigation
我有法庭判令说明从现在起
is now under our jurisdiction.
你的调查由我们接管
Bullshit. Let me see that order.
狗屎 让我看法庭判令
Angela Valdes?
安吉拉·巴尔德斯
I should've fuckin' known.
我早该料到的
Your boss is covering her ass, you know.
你老板在掩盖罪行
She's involved.
她牵涉其中
You have proof of that?
你有证据吗
No.
没有
Then just stay out of our way.
那就别妨碍我们办案
This is all we have from Mexico.
这是我们目前在墨西哥了解到的情况
We've known this one for a while,
我们已经对这个人很熟悉了
Diego Jimenez.
迭戈·马丁内斯
What we don't know is
但我们还不知道的是
who the fuck are all these men,
这些人是谁
and are any of them related to Diego?
他们是否与迭戈有关
Well, these two might be his bodyguards,
这两个可能是保镖
'cause we see them everywhere.
因为我们在哪都能看到他们
Except when they're following her, Alicia.
他们也可能在跟着这个女人 艾丽西亚
Do you think she's some kind of,
你们觉得她会是
I don't know, spokesperson for the cartel
当迭戈不在墨西哥时
when Diego can't be in Mexico?
担任类似发言人角色的吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The way she's surrounded
当迭戈不在的时候
when he's not around.
她被围绕的方式
I don't know, it's as if she's, like, the number two
就好像 她是组织中的
in the organization.
二号♥人物一类的
Honestly, we don't have a lot of details on her, all right?
其实我们并没有掌握与她有关的细节信息
Diego is a party animal. Chicks all over the place.
迭戈是个派对动物 他的周围都是小妞
Maybe she's got his balls in some sort of vice.
也许她是和迭戈有一腿 所以看上去身居要位
I think she's in a real position of power.
我觉得她是真正掌权的人
The Jimenez brothers.
希梅内斯兄弟
Oh, my God. Oh, my fucking God.
天呐 我的个老天啊
We're idiots.
我们真是白♥痴♥
Uh, speak for yourself.
你只能说你自己吧
Los Hermanos Jimenez.
西语中的Los Hermanos
Sure, "Hermanos" Means "Brothers."
兄弟当然叫作Hermanos
"Sisters," "Hermanas."
姐妹说的是Hermanas
But how do you say siblings?
但你们怎么合称兄弟姐妹
How do you say both brother and sister?
你们同时提兄弟和姐妹的时候怎么说
Oh, shit. "Hermanos."
我去 Hermanos
Jesus.
天呐
This Alicia is Diego's sister?
这个艾丽西亚是迭戈的妹妹
If that's true...
如果这是真的
Then we have the leaders of the biggest cartel
那整个北美最大的贩毒团伙头目
in North America in New York City right now.
此时就在纽约
Arresting them could end their entire organization
将他们逮捕可以瓦解整个组织
with no jurisdictional bullshit.
还不会引起任何司法纠纷
All right, gentlemen, let's get our warrants.
好的 先生们 咱们去拿逮捕令吧
There he is, councilman.
我们的议员来了
So, Linda's happy,
琳达满意了
and she's back on board.
她同意和我们合作了
How'd you pull that off?
你是怎么做到的
We had dinner. Sorted it out.
我们一起吃了顿晚餐 把这件事谈妥了
You smooth talkin' her.
你说了不少甜言蜜语吧
Spit some game.
耍了些小把戏
Then dropped the dick on her.
然后和她上了床
That what you call "Sorting it out"?
这就是你所说的"解决好了"
You know, after our meeting,
你知道吗 在那次见面会之后
her major concern was your lack of professionalism.
她最大的担忧是你缺乏专业性
All you managed to do by fucking her
而你通过上她来解决这一切
is prove she was right to have concern.
正好证明了她担心的没有错
She played me.
她耍了我
You played yourself, James.
是你自己耍了自己 詹姆斯
And you're enjoying this.
并且你还乐在其中
Maybe you should start taking my advice.
也许你可以考虑听听我的建议
Lesson one, I'm not your pimp.
第一条 我不是你的皮条客
Did you not pimp out me and Tasha
在那个小小的新闻发布会上
with that little press conference stunt, huh?
你难道没有出♥卖♥♥♥我和塔莎吗
Did you not pimp my daughter...
你难道没有在葬礼上
My dead daughter at her funeral?
出♥卖♥♥♥我已经死去的女儿吗
James.
詹姆斯
We...
我们...
We still have a lot of business.
我们还有很多事要做
Our big fundraiser is in a few days.
我们的集资活动还有几天就要开始了
Let's not let this go sour now.
我们现在别把事情闹得这么僵
I'll get the money.
我会搞到钱的
Whatever it takes.
不计任何代价
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Damn, I'm glad you called. I thought I struck out.
我很高兴你打给我 我还以为我出局了
No, that wasn't about you.
不 不是你的问题
Just, you know, had to work.
只是工作上的不得不做事情
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表