剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
And since you said you'd be here one more night,
既然你也说了你还会在这儿多待一晚
I figured...
我就想...
Ah, let me guess, work.
我猜还是和工作有关
Yes.
是的
Let me see.
让我看看
Let me see.
让我看看
Ignore it.
别理它
My boss will freak out
如果我的老板联♥系♥不上我
if she can't reach me.
她会抓狂的
Do you have to take it?
你必须要接它吗
So where were we?
我们刚才进行到哪儿了
This is Angela Valdes.
我是安吉拉·巴尔德斯
I can't take your call right now.
我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
Please leave your message after...
请在嘟声后留言
What's up?
怎么了
Tommy, what up?
汤米 还好吗
Look, man, I've been thinking.
伙计 我一直在想
I need clean money to help me finance the QCP,
我需要干净的钱来帮我资助皇后区儿童扶助计划
and you need clean money to pay Jason back.
你也需要干净的钱来还债给詹森
So I think we should go back to our old arrangement
所以我觉得我们应该做回我们的老本行
that worked so well, at Truth.
之前在真理的收效还不错
So how's that work? You take a cut?
我们怎么做呢 你收提成吗
A service fee, but we can into the details
我们收服务费 你决定下来之后
later, if you're down.
等会儿我们可以详细谈谈
So, like old times.
还是老样子吗
Yeah, like old times.
对 还是老样子
But Tommy, if we're gonna work together now...
但是汤米 如果我们要一起合作的话
I gotta make sure that
我需要保证
you not fucking with Kanan in business,
你不会跟卡南一起做生意
'cause if you are, man, I... I gotta be out.
因为如果你这么做的话 我就退出
Tommy?
汤米
Yo, Ghost, let me call you right back.
幽灵 我过会儿给你打过来
Later.
好吧
Yo, what's up, K?
你好啊 K
What's in the bag?
包里的是什么
1/4 mil, up front.
预付二十五万
You gonna cut me in or not?
你会算我一份吗
I'll have it ready for you tomorrow.
我明天给你准备好
That's what's up.
这才像样
Yo, you want a beer?
你想来瓶啤酒吗
Yo, you all right in here?
你还好吗
Yeah, this old mobster I know is getting out the joint.
还行 我认识的一个老歹徒就要出狱了
Good for him.
好事啊
Yeah, I don't know. I don't trust it.
不好说 我不相信他
He was serving life, now he's getting out?
他是终生监禁 现在却要出狱了
That's the same shit happen to me, remember?
同样的事也在我身上发生过 记得吗
Yeah, but I think he's a snitch.
是啊 但我认为他是个告密的
Maybe.
也许吧
Mobsters who snitch ain't in jail.
一个告密的歹徒却不在监狱里
Well.
是啊
Why you give a fuck?
你为什么这么在意
He know some shit about you?
他知道你做过的坏事吗
He's my dad.
他是我爸
Shit, you Mafia?
该死 你是黑♥手♥党♥啊
That's how you know the Italians?
所以你才认识那帮意大利人
So this means you're gonna get us, like,
这意味着你会给我们搞到
Armani suits and shit like that?
类似阿玛尼西装什么的吗
Would you stop, K? Man, you play too much.
你能别说了吗 K 你戏太多了
So when you find out you got a dad?
你是什么时候发现你多了个爸爸的
I don't know. Not long ago.
我忘了 就在不久之前吧
So don't trip and don't waste it.
那就别迟疑 别浪费了这个机会
I ain't never had one.
我从来就没有爸爸
I don't know, go to the ball game or some shit.
我不知道 去和他打打球什么之类的
Fuck you, man.
去你的
Y'all could play catch or something.
你们可以玩传球什么的
Well, here we are.
我们到了
This is Choate.
这里是乔特
It's big.
这里真大
'Riq, wait.
塔里克 等等
There's something I gotta say to you.
有些话我必须对你说
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
为什么
I'm sorry for lying to you
我很抱歉对你说谎
all this time.
一直以来都是如此
You deserve the truth.
你理应知道事情的真♥相♥
Your dad and I,
你♥爸♥爸和我
we grew up in Queens
我们从小一起在皇后区长大
in the hood.
躲在阴影处
I mean, it was a hard life.
那段时间真的很艰难
And... and we just wanted to protect you kids from that.
我们只是想让你们能远离那样的生活
I mean, people who grew up like we did,
那些像我们一样长得大的孩子
they didn't have a lot of options, 'Riq.
根本就没有选择的机会 塔里克
And selling drugs was just
而贩卖♥♥毒品
a way to keep your head above water,
只是一种能存活下来的方法
nothing more.
没有别的意义
But you make a lot of money.
但你们能赚很多钱
Not when you're a corner boy.
当你是个街角小跑腿的就不会赚多少了
When I met your father, I knew he was different.
当我遇到你♥爸♥爸时 我就知道他和别人不一样
We didn't get everything we got 'cause he was a drug dealer.
我们得到这一切并不是因为他是个贩毒的
He was always a businessman first.
他总是把事业排在第一位
Look, we always said that
我们总说
we didn't want our kids to ever have to feel
我们不想让我们的孩子和过去的我们一样
the hunger that we felt.
饥肠辘辘地活着
We didn't want you to know what the streets were like.
我们不想让你知道混迹街头是怎样的感受
So that's why you didn't tell us.
所以你没有告诉我们
Yeah.
是的
I mean, it...
我是说 这...
It wasn't a lie, 'Riq.
这不是谎言 塔里克
Not the way you think. It...
不是你想象的那样 这是...
It was a hope,
这是希望
a hope that you wouldn't have to know.
希望你们不会知道这一切
I mean, we...
我们...
We thought we were protecting you.
我们曾自认为是在保护你
But all we did was
但我们所做的
teach you how to lie.
只是在教你如何说谎
Baby, I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I was scared.
我很害怕
I saw...
我看到...
I saw Ray Ray shoot Raina.
我看到雷雷开枪打了雷娜
Wha...
什么
I didn't know she followed me outside.
我并不知道她跟着我出来了
I was hiding from Ray Ray and
我当时正躲着雷雷
I... I heard her voice.
我听到了她的声音
And I looked and
我看过去
there she goes.
她就在那儿
And she...
然后她...
It just happened so fast.
这一切都发生的太快了
I told her I... I would handle it, but
我告诉她我能处理好这件事 但是
I watched.
我就只是看着
I watched her die.
我看着她死去
I miss her so much.
我真的很想念她
I miss her too.
我也是
Open the gate.
开门
Tommy.
汤米
Welcome back to the other side.
欢迎回到世界的另一边
Breathe it in.
喘口气
It's good to see you, son.
很高兴看到你 儿子
It's good to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
Come on.
过来
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表