剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, like what? I don't know.
比如呢 我不知道
I'll think of something.
我会想到些什么的
What's up, Ghost? Come on in, brother.
最近如何 鬼魂 进来吧 兄弟
Hey, Tommy. I need to holler at you.
嘿 汤米 我得向你求救
I gotta talk to you about a few...
我得跟你说点事
What?
什么
Hey, Ghost. Teresi.
嘿 鬼魂 特瑞斯
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm gonna step outside.
我这就出去
No, no, no, this is all good.
不不不 没关系
Anything he has to say to me he can say in front of you.
他跟我说的任何事都能在你面前说
What's up?
怎么了
We made an arrangement.
我们有过安排
I was supposed to clean your money.
我该帮你洗钱的
But listen, brother, I--I can't clean your money anymore.
但听着 兄弟 我不能帮你洗钱了
I gotta stop. I'm fucking being audited.
我得停手了 我被查账了
And?
所以
Your books are clean as bleach.
你的账目干净极了
He's right, Tommy.
他说的对 汤米
You can't take chances if people are sniffing around.
有人四处嗅探时你不能冒险
I don't need backup, Teresi. I'm cool.
我不需要你帮我说话 特瑞斯 我很好
All right.
好吧
Listen, I'm gonna give you guys some privacy, all right?
我会给你们一点空间 好吗
No, no, no. No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不不不 不不不 不不不不
I--I should be with Connie anyway.
反正我也该去陪康妮了
Catch you later.
晚点见
Later.
再见
I'm totally fucked now, Ghost.
我现在一团糟了 鬼魂
You know I ain't got no network.
你知道我没有运输网络了
And now I ain't got nowhere to clean my money.
现在我也没地方洗钱了
I know that too.
这我也知道
Jason's gonna fucking eat me alive.
贾森会把我生吞活剥了的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You sorry?
你说抱歉
Ghost, you always sorry when you change your mind.
鬼魂 你每次改变主意都会说抱歉
There he is.
那就是他
Hey, Dre, heh-hey.
嘿 德瑞 嘿嘿
I was gonna come find you if I didn't hear from you sooner.
要是再没你的消息 我就打算去找你了
Yo, uh, what're we gonna do now that the Jimenez are locked up?
现在希梅内斯被抓起来了 我们该做点什么
Hey, man, don't worry about that, all right?
嘿 伙计 别操那份心了 好吗
They out. Got another job for you.
他们出来了 我有份别的活给你
You're gonna be his translator.
你要当他的翻译
Tell him everything these Spanish niggas be sayin'.
把那些西班牙黑鬼说的所有话都告诉他
Yo, I don't know if I should do that.
我不知道我是否该这么做
Whoa, whoa, you don't know what?
你不知道什么
If Lorenzo should be standing here instead of you?
该是洛伦佐站在这儿而不是你吗
I'm not asking you, motherfucker.
我不是在问你 混♥蛋♥
Someone's setting me up.
有人在陷害我
I got Diego all over my back talking about a gold gun
迭戈一直在我背后谈论一把金枪
he thinks I planted in Long Island, man.
他认为是我放在长岛的 伙计
If you got something to say, say that shit, motherfucker.
你要是有什么想说的 就说吧 混♥蛋♥
Uh...
额
If you got something to say, motherfucker, say that shit.
你要是有什么想说的 混♥蛋♥ 就快说
All right, look.
好吧 听着
When Uriel was alive, he said that Diego
尤利尔还活着的时候 他说迪亚戈
would never come by the house.
从不去那所房♥子
But Alicia would stop by herself a few times.
但艾丽西亚有时会亲自过去
She called it a "surprise visit."
她管这个叫 惊喜造访
She would come in disguise
她会伪装成一个
dressed like a fucking maid.
该死的女仆模样
He said she was hot and loquísima.
他说她又性感又疯狂
Crazy.
非常疯狂
So Alicia was there?
所以艾丽西亚在那儿
Alicia could've planted that shit.
可能是艾丽西亚放在那儿的
Facts.
我说了事实而已
You're on the job now, amigo.
现在活儿是你的了 兄弟
You hear me? I hear you.
你听到我说的了吗 我听到了
Be at the meet with Diego in an hour.
一个小时之后去见迪亚戈
How did he know about the Jimenez getting locked up?
他是怎么知道希门尼斯被关起来了的
You just told us. So who told him?
你刚告诉的我们 那么是谁告诉的他呢
Guess I found someone to blame.
我猜我刚找到了可以背黑锅的人
What the fuck are you doing with this audit?
这次查账你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么
Are you trying to get me killed?
你是想要害死我吗
They trace this back to me, I'm dead in one second.
如果他们通过这个查到了我 那我就立马死翘翘了
Yeah, so we don't really care as long as we get our guy.
是啊 不过只要我们能抓到我们要的人 其他都无所谓
His books are clean as a whistle.
他的账本干净的不像话
And the line from me to you, Mao, is pretty short.
我们之间的联♥系♥ 毛 十分直接
Now, who do you think is next if I get called, huh?
如果我被抓到了 你觉得下一个被抓的是谁
You're not having second thoughts, are you, Teresi?
你不是在打退堂鼓吧 特雷西
It seems like every time we start to make a real move
感觉是 每一次我们要开始真正行动了
you got a reason to pull back.
你都有理由拒绝
I ain't never gonna earn their trust
如果你们对每一件小事都有意见
if you keep pouncing on every little thing.
我是永远也不可能赢得他们的信任的
Cool your fucking jets
再我给你们钓到大鱼之前
until I get you the big one.
你们都淡定一点
Deal.
可以
Just remember, it's too late for you to change your mind.
记住了 你现在改主意也太晚了
Hello?
喂
Tommy, it's Angela.
汤米 是安吉拉
I didn't fucking tell you you could call me.
我可没告诉过你 你可以给我打电♥话♥
Nothing's happening.
什么也没发生
What's your little box say?
你那小盒子怎么说的
It says that he's here.
它说他就在这儿
I don't see the car.
我没有看到车啊
It's inside.
在里面
Wait a second.
等一下
I see a van pulling up.
我看到有一辆货车停下了
It says "Wholesale Flowers."
上面写着 批发花卉
I'm gonna hang up now.
我要把电♥话♥挂了
Don't fucking call me again.
别他妈的再给我打了
Who's this?
这位是谁啊
Ah, Diego Jimenez.
迪亚哥·希门尼斯
Bull's eye.
正中靶心
Hey. The cops called.
嘿 警♥察♥打电♥话♥了
I go in tomorrow.
我明天去警局
And look, I know what you're gonna say, Ghost,
听着 我知道你要说什么 鬼魂
but I had to protect our family,
但我必须保护我的家人
and Angela was my only--
而安吉拉是我唯一
No, I understand why you did what you did.
不 我理解你为什么做了这些
I mean, I gave you every reason to not trust me.
我的意思是 我给了你无数个不相信我的理由
We made a agreement when we got married
我们在结婚的时候达成了一个协议
and I've not upheld my side of it.
但我没有履行我该做的
I promised to handle certain things.
我保证了会处理好一些事情
I promised to love and protect you--
我保证了会爱你 保护你
Wait a minute, Ghost. I can't--
等一下 鬼魂 我不能
Oh, no, come on.
不 别说了
I promised to protect this family.
我保证了要保护这个家
And somehow I became
但不知为何我变了
the thing that you had to protect it from.
你需要保护这个家不被我伤害到
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Where is this coming from?
为什么突然道歉
Last night when I left here, I went to see Macedon.
昨天我离开这儿之后 去见了马其顿
I told him I wanted to be a better man.
我告诉他 我想成为一个更好的男人
It's been easy, Tasha, in my grief and in my anger
那更简单 塔莎 在我的痛苦和愤怒中
to blame everyone else for what happened.
把这些事情埋怨到其他所有人身上
But the truth is,
但事实是
I can't help but feel like it was my finger on that trigger
我总是无法控制的想 是我的手指头扣动了板机
that killed our baby girl. No.
杀了我们的宝贝女儿 不
Don't do that.
别说了
See?
看啊
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表