剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
See what? It's typical Ghost.
什么 典型的鬼魂
It's always about you.
永远是关于你的
You're not saying any of this because you mean it.
你说这些话并不是因为你是这么想的
You're saying it just to make yourself feel better.
你说这些就是想要让你自己好受一些
Look, Tasha, I know it's gonna take time,
听着 塔莎 我知道这需要时间
and I understand it's gonna take time
我也理解让你原谅我
for you to forgive me. Forgive?
是需要时间的 原谅吗
Yeah, that's gonna take...
是啊 这确实会需要
...some time.
一段时间
I can't--
我不能
I just-- I just can't right now.
我 我现在不能
Wait, Tasha, Tasha.
等下 塔莎 塔莎
How'd you know that you could trust Angela with all of this?
你怎么知道可以相信安吉拉呢
Because she still loves you.
因为她还爱你
She does.
还爱
So what if they don't reinstate you?
如果他们没有给你复职呢
It's about time to get into the family business anyways.
反正也是时候让你进入家族事业了
Benny, I told you,
本尼 我告诉过你
I'm not going that way.
我不会去做那些的
Okay. Sure?
好吗 好吗
Yeah.
好吧
But hey, listen.
但 听着
The Feds did raid my place.
警♥察♥确实突击搜查了我家
And they didn't find anything, though, by the way.
不过 他们什么也没找到
You're...amazing.
你真的 非常棒
Well, I'm really starting to enjoy the whole craft of it all.
我真的开始享受它的全部过程了
You know, I'm going back to
你懂的 我要开始
what they used to do in the old days.
按照他们以前的做法做了
They used to use this chicken wire,
他们过去会用这根鸡丝
and used to weigh the body down--
然后会给尸体称重
Benny, Benny, the client that I was talking about,
本尼 本尼 我之前和你说的那个客户
the one who got me into this shit...
那个把我拉到这烂摊子里的客户
Yeah.
记得
He's covering up some bullshit,
他在掩盖一些坏事
and now his wife is working with his girlfriend,
而现在他的妻子正和他的女朋友合作
his ex-girlfriend. I--
他的前女友 我
Sounds like fucking All My Children.
听起来像是那部剧 我所有的孩子
Which isn't a bad show.
那部剧也还不错
I just--I feel like someone's making an orange jumpsuit
我就 我觉得现在已经有人在做印着
with my name on it right now.
我名字的监狱服了
Look, relax. Prison ain't that bad.
听着 放松 监狱也没那么差
Hey, you're gonna be okay.
嘿 你会没事的
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
神他妈的
It's funny.
挺搞笑的
I thought you didn't associate with the criminal element
我以为你不会再和你家里有犯罪史的人
in your family anymore.
联♥系♥了
But here you are,
但你在这儿
at your cousin Benny Civello's regular spot.
在你表兄本尼·奇韦洛最常呆的饭店
Yeah, who sent you? Huh, was it Lindsay?
是嘛 谁让你来的 是琳赛吗
I told you not to marry that cunt.
我告诉过你不要和那个荡♥妇♥结婚
You did.
是的
So now I got you on perjury.
现在我抓到了你作伪证
And if that's not enough to get you to talk,
如果这都不足以让你说实话的话
I'm gonna go ahead and back your ex's custody case.
我就要去帮你的前任争夺抚养权了
You know, someone needs to teach you some fucking manners.
你知道不 总得有人教你讲礼貌
No, no, Benny, he's a federal prosecutor, all right?
不 不 本尼 他是联邦检察官 好吗
He's not worth the nickel you'll get for assaulting him.
他不值得你去袭击他 然后被判刑
Trust me. See?
相信我 看啊
You still know how to give good advice.
你还是知道怎么给出很棒的建议的
You got 48 hours before I get an arrest warrant.
在我弄到逮捕令之前 你有48小时考虑
There has to be someone to blame,
一定有除了塔里克之外的人
other than Tariq.
来背黑锅
Some other dude did it.
是其他人做的
That's what they call it.
他们就是这么说的
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, Angie, you just keep showing up for me.
你知道吗 安吉 你一直都为了我而奔走
For me, now my family.
为了我 现在是我的家人
With everything that's happened.
在发生了这么多事之后
Why is that?
为什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you just come over here last night
你昨天过来是不是就是因为
because Tasha kicked you out?
塔莎把你踢出来了
No.
不是
I came over because I owed you an apology.
我过来是因为我欠你一个道歉
I owed you the truth.
我欠你一个真♥相♥
And that's the truth?
这就是真♥相♥吗
About when you said it was the right decision
当你说结束我们的恋情是正确的
to end things between us?
选择的时候
That's the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
That night almost killed me.
那天晚上的事差点杀了我
Me too.
我也是
How do I trust you?
我该怎么相信你
I don't know.
我不知道
You still love me?
你还爱我吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe you can trust me if I actually do change.
如果我真的变了 或许你就可以相信我了
What you got?
你买♥♥了什么
Ramen?
日本拉面吗
I'm more of a Grand Slam kind of guy before noon.
在中午之前我更喜欢吃早餐大满贯
Go fuck yourself, you smart ass.
滚一边去吧 你这小混♥蛋♥
This right here is the solution to your problem.
这些东西是可以解决你的麻烦的办法
Word? Let me show you something.
什么意思 让我给你看个东西
Check this out. Look at this.
这个 看看这个
Look.
看啊
It's how we got contraband and burners inside.
这就是我们如何弄到违♥禁♥品♥和一次性手♥机♥的方法
And guess what pipeline is wide fucking open
再想想现在萨米在外面和意大利人混
now that Sammy's on the outs with the Italians.
我们有什么人脉线是他妈的开放了的
Fuck out of here.
我去
But, yo, Sammy.
但 萨米吗
Is he gonna move my weight
在文森特那里
after everything that happened with Vincent?
发生了那么多事他还肯帮我吗
I just talked to him. He's all set.
我刚和他谈过了 他都准备好了
Hey, you need a network, you got one.
你需要一个人际关系网 你得到了一个
Don't say I never done nothing for you.
可别再说我没为你做事情了
Yeah.
好啊
What up, boy?
怎么了 兄弟
Man, this ain't no school. It's a resort.
兄弟 这根本不是学校 这是景点
Bunch of rich ass motherfuckers running around.
一帮有钱人在这儿转悠
I mean, this market is prime for pills.
我是说 这个地方就是卖♥♥药的胜地
You like it here?
你喜欢这儿吗
I mean, it's cool. The food is good.
我觉得 还可以吧 食物不错
I bet they got you eating organic unicorns and shit.
我敢说他们能让你吃上有机独角兽之类的东西
It's just like Ghost to send you
就好像鬼魂把你送到了
to a bougie space like this.
这么一个奇怪的地方
Man, fuck that nigga.
天啊 去他妈的鬼魂吧
I don't wanna talk about him right now.
我现在不想提起这个人
Are we getting out of here or what?
我们现在走不走啊
Let's get out.
我们走吧
My family and I are going through
我的家人和我正在经历一段
an incredibly hard time.
非常艰难的时期
But that's no excuse for the way I've acted.
但这不是我做出这些行为的借口
I want you to know I appreciate your vision
我想要你知道 我很感激你在
for the Queens Child Project.
皇后区儿童项目上的见解
And also, I now see the value that Dre brings, so,
并且 现在我看到了德瑞带来的价值 所以
I'm glad you brought him onboard.
我很感激你带他来一起合作了
You know I ain't buying this shit, right?
你知道我完全不相信这话 对吧
Well, how about this?
那这个怎么样呢
To again make up for any mistakes I've made,
为了弥补我犯下的错误
I would donate $50,000 to your gubernatorial war chest.
我愿意给你的州长筹措资金捐助5万美元
Do you buy that?
这你相信吗
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表