剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我给你带礼物了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I love you.
我爱你
Uh, thanks.
多谢
Why, 'cause I missed your party?
怎么了 因为我错过了你的派对吗
I just told you, 'Riq...
我刚和你说了 里克
I was at work.
我在工作
Drug dealing ain't work.
贩毒可不是工作
You're turning into a little punk, ain't you?
你变成了个小混♥蛋♥ 是吧
I was at my club, Tariq.
我在我的俱乐部呢 塔里克
Building a legacy.
为你的妹妹
For your sister.
建造遗产呢
Clubs you got with your dirty money, right?
你用你挣来的脏钱建的俱乐部 对吧
Ma told me who you are and what you used to do.
妈妈告诉我你是什么样的人 以前做过什么了
Don't you remember that?
你不记得了吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
My past don't matter.
我的过去并不重要
The only thing that matters, son,
唯一重要的事情是 儿子
is all of this shit that I done given you.
我为你做的所有事情
I gave you everything I never had growing up.
我给了你我长大时没有的东西
I don't want none of this shit.
这些东西我都不想要
Quiet, kid.
安静点 孩子
I gave you...
我给了你
everything.
一切
You lied to me my entire life about who you are
关于你是谁 我们从哪里来
and where we come from.
你骗了我一辈子
Hell.
妈的
You're gonna believe what your mama told you anyway,
反正你也只会相信你妈妈说的
what do you want from me? I want the truth!
你想要我做什么 我想听真♥相♥
Oh, it don't matter. It matters to me!
那不重要 对我很重要
I'll tell you one thing,
我要告诉你一件事
Raina appreciated all of this shit.
蕾娜很感激这一切
Yeah, she knew you was a drug dealer
是啊 她也知道你是个毒贩
and a liar and a cheater too.
是个骗子和背叛者是吧
But she didn't care 'cause you got her nice stuff.
但她不在乎 因为你总给她好东西
That ain't true.
这不是真的
Raina loved me.
蕾娜爱我
Maybe she was the only one that did.
或许她是唯一一个爱我的
All you do is think about yourself.
你只会想着你自己
Mom, Uncle Tommy, and Kanan think that too.
妈妈 汤米舅舅 卡南也这么认为的
Maybe if Raina hated you,
如果蕾娜也恨你的话
she would still be alive.
或许她还能活着呢
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Stop it. Tasha, get off me.
停下 塔莎 放开我
No. Get off me!
不 放开我
Go, Tariq.
快走 塔里克
I'm going back to Choate tonight.
我今晚就回乔特去
How're you gonna get there? I ain't paying for it.
你打算怎么回去 不也是花我的钱
I don't fucking want your money, Ghost.
我他妈的也不想要你的钱 鬼混
Cut it out. Come here.
停下 过来
Tariq, go to your room right now.
塔里克 现在回你的房♥间
Tasha, that's why we don't say shit to them,
塔莎 这就是我不告诉他们的原因
'cause they don't fucking get it.
因为他们不会明白的
You need to go.
你需要离开
Go where?
去哪儿
This is my motherfucking house.
这他妈是我的房♥子
You left, remember?
是你走了 记得吧
You can come back when we're gone!
等我们走了 你就可以回来了
Go!
滚出去
Right now.
现在
Just...
别
Tariq.
塔里克
Goddamn, that's a lot of zeros.
天啊 这后面的零可真够多
What's this about?
这是因为什么
Nothing.
没什么
It's just some money that Ghost owed me.
就是鬼混欠我的钱
Look, I'm really sorry that shit went left the way it did.
听着 我很抱歉今天事情发展成了那样
I hope you can forgive me.
我希望你可以原谅我
Don't fucking worry about it.
别他妈担心那个了
Sammy will be all right too.
塞米也会没事的
You think I could get back and good with the Italians?
你觉得我可以回去和意大利人重新和好吗
Oh, Jesus, kid.
天呐 孩子
You gotta hang it up, all right?
你得放弃了 好吗
They washed their hands of you.
他们以后不管你了
They washed their hands of all of us.
他们以后也谁也不管了
We're all out of work.
我们都失业了
Fuck.
妈的
I can't believe I did 25 in the can for these motherfuckers.
难以相信我因为这帮混♥蛋♥们喝掉了25罐酒
They didn't take care of Connie.
他们没有照顾康妮
I missed out on all of this.
我搞砸了这一切
So what you sayin'?
你这是什么意思
You regret not making a deal?
你后悔没和他们做交易吗
I have always been a loyal guy.
我一直是个忠诚的人
But I was loyal to an idea
但是我忠于的是一种想法
of who I wanted to be based on
那就是 我想成为一个以
old Jimmy Cagney movies.
詹姆斯·卡格尼的老电影为原型的人
I had tons of information on a bunch of fuckers
我知道这帮混♥蛋♥的很多信息
who wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.
但这帮人是不会救我于水火之中的
And Vincent's dad was one of them.
文森特的爸爸就是其中一个
After what they did to us today,
看看他们今天对我们做了什么
what they did to you.
对你做了什么
You think he would've stood tall for me?
你认为他会为我挺身而出吗
You really would've ratted, Teresi?
你真的会背叛别人吗 特雷西
A rat is only a rat
只有背叛那些你应该
if he rats on somebody he should be loyal to.
忠诚的人 才叫背叛
If you inform on somebody that
如果你为了推动自己的事业
you don't give two shits about to advance your own cause,
而泄露你并不在乎的人的信息的话
then...
那么
it's just business.
这只是生意罢了
Why the fuck were you not in the club tonight?
你♥他♥妈♥今天晚上怎么不在俱乐部里
I thought you were jammed up, Diego.
我以为你被抓走了 迪亚戈
You thought I was jammed up.
你以为我被抓走了
Are you a Fed, motherfucker?
你♥他♥妈♥是联调局的人吗
I saw the whole shit when it went down
在我们见面之后
after our meeting.
我目睹了发生的一切
I was with your boy Cristobal.
我在你的朋友克里斯托瓦尔那里
If you don't believe me, ask him, ask him.
你要是不相信我的话 去问他 问问他
Are you the one who stole my gold gun
是不是你偷了我的金枪
and planted it in Long Island?
然后把它放在长岛了
Diego, I've only been to Jones Beach, man.
迪亚戈 我只去过琼斯海滩 伙计
And I don't know what gold gun you're talking about,
我不知道你说的金枪是什么
and even if I did, when have I been around you long enough
就算我知道 我什么时候在你身边呆很长时间
to take it without you noticing?
却在你没注意的情况下拿走了
Come on, man, think.
拜托 你好好想想
And you thought
你觉得
because I was in jail
因为我进看守所了
you'd quit your job.
你就可以辞职了
Is that what you thought?
你是这么想的吗
You're in over your fucking head, amigo.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子进水了 朋友
I am in over my head, but it's not my fault.
我脑子是进水了 但这不是我的错
It's the motherfucker Ghost and Tommy
是那个该死的鬼魂和汤米
who came to you about the Cali ports.
来找你说卡利港的事
They're dropping Cristobal's people.
他们在陷害克里斯托瓦尔的手下
I'm handling it, but it's gone too far.
我在解决这件事 但是已经无法挽回了
They're probably the ones that got you arrested too.
也许你被捕也是因为他们
I remember this Ghost.
我记得这个鬼魂
And Tommy.
还有汤米
So we gotta fuck 'em up.
我们得给他们点颜色瞧瞧
But this stays between you and me.
但是只有你和我知道这件事
We tell Alicia nothing.
不能告诉爱丽丝
Coming.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表