剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
It was perfect. Mm, good, good.
非常棒 很好
I'm happy to have helped you in your, um, search.
我很乐意帮助你们 调查
Oh, no, no, no, no. It's all good.
没事没事 可以说的
I don't keep nothing from 'Keisha.
我和凯莎之间没有秘密
Really? You trust her that much?
真的 你那么信任她啊
I do.
是的
That's easy to say now.
你现在说的容易
But wait until they've locked her in a box for two days.
等她被人抓走关两天吧
See if you feel the same way then.
到时候看看你还是不是这么信任她
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
那也不会是第一次了
Yeah, we've been through some shit together already.
对啊 我们一起经历过很多事情的
'Keisha ride or die.
凯莎跟我同生共死的
I don't know what the fuck you're saying.
我不知道你在这说什么呢
I don't mean to be rude,
不想失礼啊
but men like these, it's more hard than easy.
但是像这种人 痛苦总要比幸福多
They took Tony away for 25 years.
他们带走了托尼25年
I thought he'd never come back.
我以为他再也不会回来了
Right now, we're lucky. We're living on borrowed time.
但现在我们很幸运 我们是在与死神赛跑
You know what?
知道吗
You never let me down. No.
你从未让我失望过 没有
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
You dumb palooka. Well, we've been through some shit, too.
你个傻子 我们也一起经历过很多
I thought we was through, but then Tommy
我以为我们结束了 但之后
came back into my life, and I really feel like
汤米又重新回到我的生活中
he has my back this time.
这次我觉得他真的有在支持我
Yeah.
是
I'm in for whatever.
赶我我也不会走的
That's hard to find in a man, so when you find it,
这是很难得的品质 所以一旦碰到
you don't let it go.
就绝不能放手
Well, in that case, welcome to the family, 'Keisha.
如果这样的话 欢迎你加入我们家 凯莎
Salud. Salud.
干杯 干杯
Salud.
干杯
Andre Coleman.
安德烈·科尔曼
And LaVerne Ganner, Kanan's cousin.
还有拉韦尔恩·甘纳 卡南的表兄
I thought you took the day off.
我以为你今天请假了
I didn't.
我没有
So, how's my recommendation coming along... boss?
所以 我的推荐信怎么样了 老大
How's your independent investigation
你独♥立♥调查汤米·伊根
into Tommy Egan coming along, John?
的事情怎么样了 约翰
So you know. I know.
你知道的啊 我知道
And I want to know what you're keeping from me.
但我还想知道你有什么没告诉我的
Don't we all want to get the bad guys here?
我们不都是为了将坏人绳之以法吗
Cute.
可爱
Way to play the white hat.
你可真会演好人
This is Saxe, huh?
这是萨克斯对吧
Don't get caught up in his vendetta, John.
别被卷进他的复仇里去了 约翰
It predates you, it predates Greg.
这会让你领先 让格雷格领先
Saxe has always been out to get me and never won.
萨克斯一直试图打垮我但从未赢过
You're really going to give up a corner office
你真的打算放弃在华盛顿的
with an entire team who answers to you in D.C.
角落大办公室以及随时听命于你的一队人马吗
for Cooper Saxe?
就因为库珀·萨克斯
I can't wait to get as far away from this office as possible.
我已经等不及离这间办公室越远越好了
We got a CI, some old guy close to Tommy,
我们有线索了 是一个熟悉汤米的旧人
but nothing concrete yet.
但还没有实锤
What's his name? Confidential informant.
他叫什么 秘密线人
It's Saxe's contact, and he's playing it close to the vest.
这是萨克斯的联♥系♥人 他非常小心谨慎
So are you gonna call D.C. or what?
所以你要不要给华盛顿去电♥话♥
We got good news, Tash.
有好消息了 塔莎
Angela got us surveillance of Dre and Ray Ray in the street together,
安吉拉昂我们拿到了德瑞和雷雷一起在街头的监控录像
which means they're officially linked.
也就是说他们绝对是有联♥系♥的
Great.
很好
So I just got to get her a few more details
所以我只需要再给她一些细节
so she can make her full case,
她就可以完整的立案了
and me and Tommy take care of Dre.
然后我和汤米去解决了德瑞
Would it be better to maybe frame somebody
直接陷害给一个更低调的人
with a lower profile?
不是更好吗
Dre's profile ain't as high as he acts.
德瑞没有他表明行事看起来那么高调
I mean, somebody who's completely off the radar.
我的意思是 一个根本查不到的人
No family, no friends, no job.
家人 朋友 工作 都没有
Somebody nobody would miss.
一个没有人会去想念的人
Sure, but I don't know anybody else in Ray Ray's crew.
好啊 但在雷雷的人那边我不认识其他人了
What about Kanan?
卡南如何
Kanan saved our son.
卡南救了我们的儿子啊
Dre put him in harm's way.
而是德瑞置他于危险之中的
See, you don't want to target Kanan,
你看 你不想针对卡南
because it would mean you would have to admit
因为如果这样就代表你不得不承认
that everything that's happened is your fault.
发生的一切都是你的错
The shooting at Truth. Killing Rolla.
对真♥相♥的渴求 杀死罗拉
Everything about Tariq. Raina's death.
塔里克的一切 以及蕾娜的死
It's your fault.
都是你的错
It's Dre.
是德瑞的
What if your plan goes wrong, Ghost?
如果你的计划失败了呢 鬼魂
Tonight, oh, my God.
今晚 我的天
All right, all right.
好啦好啦
Tommy, Tommy. Why stop?
汤米 汤米 干嘛要停
Tonight meant so much to me. Yeah?
今晚对你意义重大 是吗
Yes.
是啊
They weren't too tough on you?
他们对你不会太过苛刻了吗
You know, sometimes, old folks,
你懂得 有时候老古董们
they got a certain way of looking at things.
看事情的角度不一样
No, I can handle it.
没事 我能承受
And you stuck up for me.
而且你帮我说话了啊
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Who you got coming over this late at night?
这么晚了你叫了谁来
Tommy, ain't no nigga coming over here.
汤米 没有人要来好吗
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Let me answer the door. Go ahead.
那我去开门吧 你去啊
Answer the door.
开门去吧
Fuck you want?
你想干什么
Is LaKeisha Grant here? Who wants to know?
拉凯莎·格兰特在吗 是谁问的
Yes, I'm here.
我在
You've been served. Wait, come here.
你被法♥院♥传唤了 等等 过来
Better run, motherfucker.
快跑吧 小兔崽子
What the fuck? What is it?
什么鬼 是什么
A subpoena to appear in front of a grand jury?
一张要在大陪审团面前开庭的传票
For what?
什么罪名
For the murder of Raymond Jones, NYPD.
谋杀雷蒙德·琼斯 纽约刑♥警♥
Tommy, is this about Tasha's alibi?
汤米 这跟塔莎的不在场证明有关吗
The one she wanted me to give for her and Tariq?
她让我给她喝塔里克说的那个
Yo, you said it wouldn't come to this.
你说不会变成这样的啊
I know.
我知道
And when I said that, I thought it wouldn't.
我那么说的时候 我以为不会的
So what am I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么办
Lying to the police is one thing,
跟警♥察♥撒谎是一回事
but lying in a courtroom, under oath?
但是在宣了誓的法庭上能一样吗
Yo, they could send you to jail for that.
作伪证是要进号♥子的
You gave Tasha your word.
你跟塔莎保证了
So that's what this is about.
所以原来是这样
You coming back into my life.
原来你回到我生活中是因为这个
No. No way.
不 不是的
You know better than that.
你很清楚不是这样的
I just don't want something bad happening to the family
我只是不想因为你害怕 就让一些不好的事情
because you got scared.
发生在家人身上
I am scared.
我确实很害怕
And I got a goddamn right to be.
我这也不是没有道理的
I know, and it's fucked up.
我知道 这样太糟了
But I'll tell you this, Tasha is smart, talk to her.
但是你听我说 塔莎很聪明 你去和她谈
If we're gonna get out of this thing,
要想全身而退
you got to do what she says.
就要听她的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表