剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
She'll always be this thing--
她永远会是一样
this thing that was taken from you,
一样从你这里被夺走的事物
instead of the gift that you had.
而不是你曾拥有的一个礼物
The gift that we had.
我们曾拥有的礼物
Cool, so you're just gonna run out on me?
好啊 所以你就要抛弃我了吗
Run out on you?
抛弃你吗
I'm not leaving you, Ghost.
我不是要离开你 鬼魂
You left me.
是你离开了我
A long time ago. You remember that?
很早以前了 记得吗
You left all of us.
你离开了我们所有人
Tasha, that was in the past.
塔莎 那是在过去了
The past?
过去吗
Yeah, well, I told Tariq everything about our past,
是 我已经告诉了塔里克我们过去的一切
how we came up in the old neighborhood, all of it.
我们是怎么来到老街区的 全部一切
He knows it all, Ghost.
他全知道了 鬼混
Tasha, hey, listen I want out.
塔莎 嘿 听着 我想离开
Out of this penthouse.
离开这个顶层公♥寓♥
Out of this marriage.
离开这段婚姻
I need some space.
我需要一些空间
You don't mean what you're saying, Tasha.
这不是你的本意 塔莎
Fine, you wanna leave me? I don't need you.
好吧 你想要离开我吗 我也不需要你
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
Can't help the QCP. Can't help our kids.
帮不到QCP项目 帮不到我们的孩子们
Oh, I got our kids.
我会带走我们的孩子
And I got myself.
还有我自己
All you got is what you always had.
而你只能有你一直拥有的
You.
你自己
We gonna do this shit tonight, right?
我们今晚就去搞 是吗
Yeah. You just want us to dump them?
是的 我们只需要扔了它们吗
The motherfucker you want got?
你就要我们做这个吗
It don't matter.
这无所谓的
Y'all gonna be shooting these.
你们的子弹就是这个
What the fuck are we supposed to do with those?
我们他妈该拿这些东西做什么
What if they start blasting back and we only got blanks?
如果他们回击了我们却只有空弹该怎么办
It's a drive-by, man.
就是行使时射击 兄弟
If y'all do this shit right,
如果你们做的正确的话
y'all will be long gone before they know what hit them.
等他们搞明白了是谁在袭击他们 你们早跑了
Just scare them a little bit.
就是吓吓他们
It's what we need to do to get to the connect.
把它们联♥系♥起来只需要这么做
Trust that. You got it?
相信我 你们搞得定吗
Or do I need to find two other niggas that wanna get rich?
还是我需要去找另外两个想挣钱的老黑吗
We got you.
我们能搞定
Still haven't heard from the raid on Proctor's.
对普罗克特家的突击搜查还没有消息呢
Oh, it's okay. I'm about to witness his next crime.
没事的 我要去给他的下一个罪行作证了
Whatever happens, you fought like a warrior poet.
不管发生了什么 你都要像战士诗人一样战斗
You find anything? Huh? I know it was you.
你找到什么东西了吗 我就知道是你
You raid my place
你在我女儿
while my fucking daughter is there? Really?
在场的情况下突击搜查了我的房♥子 你故意的吧
I was just doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
I helped.
我帮忙了
You're wasting your time. I'm clean.
你是在浪费你们的时间 我是无罪的
So you have no idea what happened to Bailey Markham?
所以你根本不知道贝利·马卡姆身上发生了什么吗
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
Well, I hope the results from our search
我希望我们的搜查结果
bear that out, Proctor.
能证实这一点 普罗克特
'Cause if you're lying, I'll bring the full force
因为你要是撒谎的话 我会带着
of the Attorney General to your door.
司法部的人去你家逮捕你的
There's not gonna be any fucking results.
不可能会有什么结果的
And if you keep messing with me,
并且你们要是继续这么烦我的话
I'm gonna file harassment charges.
我就对你们提出性骚扰指控
We clear?
听明白了么
Wow.
哇哦
We're not backing off of him, right?
我们不会放弃他的 对吧
No, we'll get him to talk.
不 我们会让他开口的
He can help us take down Egan, St. Patrick.
他可以帮我们干掉伊根·圣·帕特里克
Valdes.
还有巴尔德斯
Yeah, all of them.
是的 他们全部
No, we're just getting started.
不 我们才刚开始
James.
詹姆斯
Thank you for coming in on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快就来了
Absolutely, Councilman.
当然了 议员
Mmm, well, the board is ready to see you now.
董事会已经准备好见你了
Great.
太好了
Right this way.
这边请
James, we brought you in to share the good news.
詹姆斯 我们让你来是想和你分享个好消息
We've asked Andre to be an additional face
我们邀请德瑞作为新面孔加入我们
to our fundraising efforts
共同为QCP项目
for the QCP, and he's accepted.
筹备资金 他已经同意了
Wow, um, I just wanna thank you all
感谢你们给我提供了
for this incredible opportunity
这次难能可贵的机会
and to especially thank you, Mr. James St. Patrick,
尤其是您 詹姆斯·圣·帕特里克先生
for everything you've done for me.
感谢您为我做的一切
If it wasn't for you, James,
多亏了你 詹姆斯
I wouldn't be standing here today.
我今天才能站在这里
You supported me, even when we had to sever
你给予了我支持 即使我们不得不断绝
our professional relationship.
我们的职业关系
You see, most bosses would have had hard feelings
众多周知 大部分老板是不愿意
toward their protégé for going to work with a competitor,
他们的手下和竞争对手合作的
but--but not you, James.
但是 但是你不一样 詹姆斯
I know it must have been difficult, but I'm so glad
我知道这对你来说很难 但是我很高兴
our relationship can continue to grow
我们的关系能通过
through the Queens Child Project.
皇后区儿童项目得以进行
So let's stay linked together
所以让我们通过董事会
through this board and through our joint public endeavors.
通过共同的公共事业联♥系♥在一起吧
To help the kids of Queens.
来帮助皇后区的孩子们
Let's get a picture of you two together.
我们来给你们俩照张相
Andre.
德瑞
What a surprise.
真是太惊喜了
Great to see you, too, James.
很高兴见到你 詹姆斯
And it's a real honor to have you join
你能加入这个杰出的委员会
this illustrious board.
我深感荣幸
And thank you, Councilman Tate,
同时也谢谢你 塔特议员
for bringing us together.
让我们一起合作
Trust me, I won't forget it.
相信我 我不会忘记的
That's a good eye.
眼光不错啊
Oh, my God. See you later.
老天爷啊 回头见
Man, hold up, man. Fuck this blanks shit.
伙计 等等 去他妈一边儿吧
We ain't going in there
我们不能像一群
like some bitch ass motherfuckers with pop guns.
带着突击炮的混♥蛋♥一样冲进去
I won't hit nobody.
我不会伤害任何人的
Man, if you don't take this shit, nigga...
伙计 如果你不接着这个
Yo, we up.
喂 我们要行动了
I tried that shit, in fact.
实际上我试过
Bug protein? You know what I'm saying? All right, all right.
虫子蛋白 你知道我在说什么吧 好吧
You hit? Yeah.
你受伤了吗 是的
They're dead now!
他们死定了
What the--
他妈的
Yo, Vincent, don't shoot.
喂 文森特 不要开枪
Hey, don't fucking move.
嘿 别他妈动
No, that's my man Kanan. He was meeting me here.
别 那是我的兄弟卡南 他在这里和我见面
I got you.
找到你了
Well, good thing you showed up.
幸好你来了
What the fuck was this? Who would shoot at us here, huh?
这他妈是什么情况 谁要在这里杀我们 啊
I don't fucking know.
我他妈不知道
But we might not be the only ones who got hit tonight.
但是今晚不只有我们受伤了
I'm gonna go check on Teresi, make sure that he's all right.
我去看看特雷西 确保他没有事
Fuck out of here.
快他妈离开这里
Come on, you better follow us.
走吧 你最好跟着我们
Guys out of nowhere, huh?
这帮人真的是突然出现啊 是吧
Yeah, shit crazy.
是啊 太疯狂了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表