剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
are on hold until they blow over.
一直到事情平息
Then of what use are you to me? My business is never on hold.
那你对我有什么用 我的生意从不暂缓
My New York network... Can be run by anyone I see fit.
我纽约的网络 可以被任何我觉得合适的人管理
You were supposed to build me a bridge across the Atlantic.
你本应该为我建造一座联♥通♥大西洋的桥梁
Until you complete that mission,
克里斯托瓦尔现在开始管事
Cristobal is in charge.
直到你完成那个任务
Wait, what? Yes. You work for him now.
等下 什么 没错 你现在为他做事
Retribution is imminent for the decapitation of Diego.
对迭戈的斩首的报应即将到来
We need to move forward with getting a warrant
我们需要进一步行动
and arresting Alicia.
拿到逮捕令抓住艾丽西娅
Angela, Agent Tampio gave us explicit orders
安吉拉 坦皮奥探员给过我们明确的指令
not to pursue the Jimenez.
不能纠缠希梅内斯的事情
Diego's death changes everything.
迭戈的死改变了一切
His orders to kick the Jimenez were contingent
他对希梅内斯的抓捕命令
on the cartel's stability.
是依据集团的稳定情况而定
And I'm guessing Diego Jimenez's severed head
而我想迭戈·希梅内斯被斩首的事
negates that stability. There will be a power vacuum.
破坏了稳定性 会出现一个权力真空
And it will lead to an open cartel war.
而这会引起全面的集团战争
None of us want that blood on our hands.
我们没有哪个想手上沾满鲜血
I say let the rival asshole cartel soldiers
我提议让罪犯的蠢货集团士兵
take each other out in the fight.
互相打起来
As the Jimenez network scrambles to recover,
在希梅内斯网络努力恢复的时候
our window of opportunity is narrow.
我们的机会就非常少
We need to act now.
我们需要现在行动
You're right, Angela, time is of the essence.
你说的对 安吉拉 时间非常的重要
Hit the streets, and see what you find,
上街打探一下 看看你能发现什么
and report back to me. Thank you.
然后回来向我汇报 谢谢
So what, now you just magically have no suspicions
怎么 现在你就神奇地对她
of her at all? I didn't say that.
一点怀疑都没有了吗 我没有这么说
But for now, until you two show up with something real,
但现在 在你们两个找到一些真东西之前
this is the plan.
这就是计划
Why the fuck are you late? Shit was crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么迟到了 事情太疯狂了
Truck got searched at the prison gate.
货车在监狱大门口被搜查了
So they got my fucking weight?
然后他们拿了我的货吗
Nah, we got it through, but something wasn't right.
没有 我们通过了 但是有点不对劲
I mean, they singled us out. What?
我是说 他们将我们列出来了 什么
How long you been running shit through there for?
你在那里运货有多久了
Years. Years?
很多年 很多年吗
Yeah, some shit don't sound right.
没错 有些东西不对劲
So why now? Whoa, whoa, whoa.
为什么是现在 哇奥
What, you got a snitch in your crew?
什么 你的队伍里有叛徒吗
I don't think we got a snitch.
我不觉得我们有一个叛徒
Hey, Joey, thanks for the heads up.
嘿 乔伊 谢谢提醒
I known my guys forever. All right, all right.
我知道我的人 好吧 好吧
Listen, put a slow roll on things till you hear from us.
听着 放慢事情的节奏 直到你收到了我们的消息
All right? All right.
好吗 好的
I don't fucking like it.
我不喜欢这样
All right, maybe Romano was running his mouth,
好吧 也许罗马诺在乱说话
but maybe we got a snitch among us.
也许我们中有奸细
Or maybe they tightened up security
或者他们因为死了两个警卫
'cause two guards got dead.
而加强了安全措施
You talk to anybody about what we got going on?
你和任何人说了我们在做什么吗
Did I talk to anybody... you blaming me for the truck getting stopped?
我和任何人说 事情停了你怪我吗
Hey, I'm just saying you're a fucking wild card.
嘿 我只是说你是个该死的未知因素
I don't know what you'll do. Ooh, Sammy.
我不知道你会做什么 哦塞米
I'm a fucking wild card. You know what, my man?
我是一个该死的未知因素 你知道吗兄弟
I don't think I like where you going with this.
我不觉得你这样做很好
I don't really give a fuck what you fucking think you like.
我才不管你♥他♥妈♥怎么想我的做法
All right, all right. Hey, Sammy.
好吧 好吧 嘿 塞米
Calm down and back off. Me?
冷静点别这样好吗 我吗
Yes, you. Tommy gave us the shit.
是的 你 塞米给了我们货
It's his product.
这是他的产品
Why the hell would he fuck with it?
为什么他要毁掉它
Come on, you have one setback.
别这样 你只是遇到了一个挫折
Don't let it screw with your head.
别让它混淆了你的大脑
My head's fucking straight. What's the matter with you?
我的脑子很好 你怎么回事
Sammy. Your head ain't straight. You need a beer.
塞米 你脑子不清楚 你需要一瓶啤酒
What'd you say, Sammy? Maybe something stronger?
你觉得怎么样 塞米 也许来点更强的吗
You want one, Dad? Yeah.
爸爸 你要吗 要
This conversation ain't over. Something ain't right.
这次谈话还没结束 有些东西不对劲
No one followed you, right?
没人跟着你 对吧
Who do you think you are? Men in Black?
你觉得你是谁 黑衣人吗
No. Now what gives?
没有 现在怎么了
I gotta pick my daughter up in 30 minutes.
我要在三十分钟内接我的女儿
We want you to wear this wire
我们要你在下次见圣·帕特里克的时候
next time you meet with St. Patrick.
戴着这个窃听器
Are you high on crack cocaine? Ju... no fucking way.
你是霹雳可♥卡♥因♥吸多了吗 不可能
We need proof Angela is the consigliere.
我们需要安吉拉是参谋的证据
Steer St. Patrick into admitting that on tape
让圣·帕特里克在录音里面承认
and your problems are over. Not gonna do it.
那么你的问题就没了 我不会这样做的
That sounds like a "you" problem.
那听起来像你的问题
Not mine.
不是我的
How would a federal indictment impact the custody hearing?
联邦起诉是怎么影响监护权听证会的
Wearing a wire on a client.
戴着窃听器去见客户
That goes against everything I stand for.
那违背了我坚持的一切
Sorry, fellas. Think about it, Joe.
抱歉 伙计们 好好想想 乔
You want the cokehead to get your daughter?
你想要可♥卡♥因♥瘾君子接近你的女儿吗
If I were to do this, I need a proffer.
如果我要这么做 我需要一个保证
Guarantee that all this goes away
保证这一切都会结束
no matter what he says or doesn't say.
无论他说了还是没说
It's a deal.
成交
Mm.
嗯
Let's be clear, I'm not gonna be at your beck and call,
让我们说清楚 我不会听你指挥的
running into the city every time you say so.
不会你每次让我进城我就去
Okay, I hope that shit makes you feel better, 'cause you're here.
好的 我希望那东西能让你感觉好一点 因为你在这里
Look, I talked to the accountants.
听着 我和会计师谈过了
It seems that we've reached our financial goals for the QCP,
看起来我们的皇后儿童项目已经完成足够融♥资♥
despite your sticky fingers.
虽然你从中揩油
We just reached our goals. I was gonna call you.
我们刚达到了目标 我正要打电♥话♥给你
No, you weren't, but that's okay.
不 你没有 但是没关系
Look, I wanna plan a ribbon-cutting ceremony, okay?
听着 我想要计划一个剪彩仪式 好吗
I want press in attendance. I want local children.
我想要媒体参加 我想要当地的孩子来
I want a dedication plaque for Raina...
我想要给蕾娜发勋章
I was planning to wait until I announce my candidacy.
我本来想等着 直到我宣布了我的候选资格
And Rashad, how does that benefit me or Queens?
还有拉沙德 这怎么会对我或者皇后区有好处了
Big moves. More press attention.
大动作 更多的媒体关注
From better outlets. You see, governors, James,
从更好的渠道 詹姆斯 你看 州长
are national news. Smart.
是国家新闻 聪明
And yet somehow it still smells like your typical bullshit.
但是不知怎么这听起来就像你典型的胡言乱语
It can be both, James. Hmm.
詹姆斯 它可以都是 嗯
Deal.
好的
I'll cut the ribbon, you throw your hat in the ring.
我来剪彩 你去竞选
And no one knows you're an embezzling son of a bitch.
而且没有人知道你是个贪污的混♥蛋♥
Ah, come on, brother.
哦 别这样 兄弟
There are far worse things I can be.
我还可以变得更坏
You should know.
你应该知道的
It's not every day you find a human head inside a nightclub.
不是每天你都能在夜♥总♥会♥发现一个人的头的
Well, the local police already came through.
当地的警方已经介入了
I don't know why the U.S. Attorney's Office would get involved.
我不知道为什么美国检察方会介入进来
Although, it's good to see you again, Ms. Valdes.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你 瓦尔德斯女士
I want information to take down Alicia Jimenez now.
我现在需要信息来扳倒艾丽西娅·希梅内斯
With Diego gone, we both know
随着迭戈的死 我们都知道
the Jimenez cartel will crumble.
希梅内斯集团会崩溃
And you are a dead man walking,
而你是将死之人了
whether on the street or in jail.
无论在外面还是在监狱里
Witness protection. One-time offer.
证人保护计划 就这次的条件
Only way out alive.
活在外面唯一的机会
I could ruin you
我所知道的东西
and James with what I know.
可以毁掉你和詹姆斯
People already know about me and James.
人们已经知道我和詹姆斯的事情了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表