剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Power"...
前情提示
The witness picked out a photograph of Tommy Egan.
目击者从嫌疑人照片中选中了汤米·伊根
And we already have a tracker on his car.
我们已经在他车上装了追踪器
We could just turn it on.
打开就好了
I'm conducting an investigation.
我在进行调查
It's not that I won't answer your questions, Sergeant.
我不是不想回答你的问题 警长
It's that I can't.
臣妾真的办不到
Her investigation's gone too far. Shut it down.
她调查的太深了 不能继续了
We'd like your assistance in gathering all the files
希望你能帮忙搜集
associated with the Raymond Jones murder.
所有和雷蒙德·琼斯谋杀案相关的文件
Do you think Egan suspects anything?
伊根是不是怀疑了
He thinks that I wanna get close to the son I never knew.
他觉得我是想接近失散多年的儿子
Him getting out looks legit.
他出狱没什么毛呢
So he ain't a snitch or nothing?
所以他没泄密什么的吗
Not as far as I could see.
我是没看出来
Tommy won't turn on the Italians.
汤米不会背叛意大利人
So we gotta make them shut the door on him.
所以我们得让意大利人不理他
I got a plan, K, but nobody can get hurt.
我有计划了 K 但是谁也不能手上
What the fuck are we 'posed to do with those?
这东西对我们有什么用啊
Fuck this blank shit.
去他妈的
You hit? Yeah.
受伤了吗 嗯
What?
什么
So you didn't recognize any of them?
你认出谁了吗
They're the dope boys.
他们是贩毒的
Trying to even the score.
想复仇
That was for Tommy.
这是为了汤米
You understand? You swore to me that shit was over.
明白吗 你发誓说已经结束了的
Your dad and I, we didn't want you to know
我和你♥爸♥爸 不希望你了解
what the streets were like.
街头的残酷
We thought we were protecting you.
我们以为自己在保护你
James, we've asked Andre to be an additional face for the QCP.
詹姆斯 我们请求安德烈也来当皇后儿童项目的门面
I can't deal with the loss of my daughter
我没办法像你期待的那样
the way you want me to.
面对丧女之痛
That's just it, Ghost, you're not
这就是问题 鬼魂
dealing with it at all.
你根本就没有面对
Hey, Angie,
安吉
I'm not doing that good.
我情况不太好
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
* They say this is a big, rich town *
* I just come from the poorest part *
* Bright lights, city life *
* I gotta make it, this is where it goes down *
* I just happen to come up hard *
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
* I never took a straight path nowhere *
* Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises *
* I live, I learn
* I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers *
* It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper *
* Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven *
* That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven *
* Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go *
* Occupational options, get some blow or some hos *
* Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack *
* Fuck it, man, in the meantime *
* Go head and pump a pack
* This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce *
* That 007, that's 62 on my count *
* I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers *
* Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya *
* You're my inspiration, you're my motivation *
* You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation *
* They say this is a big, rich town *
* Yeah, I just come from the poorest part *
* Bright lights, city life
* I gotta make it, this is where it goes down *
* Oh, yeah, yeah
* I just happen to come up hard * *POWER* Season 05 Episode 05
* Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it *
Any idea why Vincent called to see you today?
文森今天找你为什么
Well, whatever it is, I'm not covering your ass again,
管她为什么 我反正不给你擦屁♥股♥了
you understand?
明白不
Hey, there they are.
来了
There they are.
来了来了
Hey.
嘿
Hey, what's up? Come here.
你好吗 过来
Give me some love. I know, I know.
抱一抱 我懂你
Good.
很好
So...
所以
I've been thinking about the shootout
我一直在想
from the other day.
之前枪战的事情
And it just doesn't add up.
怎么都想不通
Anything you two wanna tell me?
你们俩有什么想告诉我的吗
Well, I mean, I think it was this guy Dre.
我觉得可能是那个德瑞有问题
Was he the guy you said you handled?
你不是说已经处理好了吗
You lied to me about it?
你骗我了吗
Yeah.
嗯
You could've told me about it before.
你之前应该和我说的
I could've helped you handle it.
我可以帮你处理的
Get your fucking hands off.
臭手别碰我
Don't you... Fucking man up.
别想 爷们点
Come on. Don't... Vince, Vince.
快点 别 文森 文森
Hold up. There's been a mistake here.
等一下 这里有误会
Tony, these are your boys.
托尼 这些都是你的人
They're your responsibility.
是你的责任
Pick one.
你选吧
Come on, Vincent.
别这样 文森特
Come on, you're really gonna do this?
你真要这样吗
He told you the truth. Nobody died.
他和你说真话了 别杀人了
Cut him some fucking slack.
放过他吧
You're a stand-up guy, Tony. I respect you.
你很正直 我尊重你
But if you don't point this gun and pull the trigger,
但是你要是不下手开枪
all three of you are fucking dead.
你们仨都死定了
Do it.
下手吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
We'll always be family.
我们永远是一家人
But that's all we'll be.
但我们只是家人
Tommy, it goes without saying,
汤米 别的我就不说了
I won't be needing a re-up.
你不用来找我了
You fucking mutt. You fucking mutt.
你个笨蛋 大笨蛋
It's been chaos since you came around.
你一来就全是事
You understand that? Sammy!
你明白吗 萨米
Get the fuck out of here. Take... take... take off, kid.
给我滚 走吧 走吧孩子
I'll deal with this guy.
我来处理
Go on.
快去
Sammy.
萨米
You were gonna shoot me? You don't even know him.
你要开枪打我 你跟他都不熟
Why did I have to come home for my birthday dinner?
为什么过生日要上这里来庆祝
Couldn't you all just call me or something?
你们给我打个电♥话♥不就行了吗
No, your mother needs you here.
不 你妈妈希望你过来
Son, you've never been away on your birthday,
儿子 你每年都跟我们过生日
and this ain't the year to start.
所以今年也不能破例
She told me about your conversation.
她跟我说你们谈过了
I would've told you. I just didn't know how to...
我也想告诉你 只是不知道怎么说
About my past... our past, back in Queens.
我的过去 我们在皇后区的过去
The truth.
是真的
Well, that's your mother's version of the truth, son.
是你妈妈眼中的事实 儿子
She's hurting right now,
她现在受伤了
so she's saying things she don't really mean.
所以她说的话不能全信
She's not really herself, so you gotta take it
她现在不太清醒 所以你不应该全听
with a grain of salt, whatever she says.
要有自己的想法
One day when you're older,
等你长大
I'll give you my version.
我就会告诉你我眼中的事实
You never talk about where you come from.
你从来不说自己的过去
It's complicated.
说来话长了
Really irrelevant.
不太重要
What's important is that I want to give you the life
重要的是我希望给你
I never had, son, the childhood I never had.
我从来过不上的生活 我从来没有的同年
I want to protect you
我想保护你
from the things that nobody protected me from.
不会像我一样没人保护
All right?
懂吗
All right.
好
Thank you so much for coming to the hotel last night.
谢谢你昨晚来酒店
You have no idea how much I needed that.
你根本不知道我多需要你过来
It's good to just get away.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表