剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I'm heading up the murder investigation
我过来是调查纽约警♥察♥局的
of an NYPD undercover detective, Raymond Jones.
一名卧底警员的谋杀案的 雷蒙德·琼斯
We don't have a body, but we recovered a bullet
我们没有找到尸体 但我们找到了一枚子弹
that we'd like to match to match to a .380
我们希望能和注册在圣帕特里克夫人名下的
registered to Mrs. St. Patrick.
0.38口径手♥枪♥匹配上
Please offer your assistance where requested,
请在我们需要时提供帮助
while also maintaining discretion.
同时请保持谨慎
This office confiscated
这间办公室没收
and tested Mrs. St. Patrick's weapon,
并检验了圣帕特里克夫人的武器
but the ballistics report mysteriously went missing,
但弹道报告却离奇的失踪了
possibly at the hand of someone in your office.
很可能是你们自己人干的
Diego thinks I planted some gun in Long Island?
迪亚戈认为我在长岛放了什么枪吗
The shit wasn't me.
那不是我♥干♥的
I didn't even know about the spot.
我根本不知道那个地方
Relax, Dre.
放松 德瑞
My brother can be a bit careless about his belongings.
我弟弟对他所有物的保管可能是有点粗心
But I know you didn't set him up.
但我知道你没有陷害他
All right, good.
好的 很好
But we have a bigger problem.
但我们有个更严重的问题了
Diego thinks Tommy and Ghost told the FBI where to find us.
迪亚戈觉得汤米和鬼魂和FBI说了我们的下落
Now, why would he think that?
为什么他会那么想
Uh, I don't know.
不知道
I said no war.
我说了不要起冲突
And if Diego goes after Tommy, who's backed by the Serbians,
汤米背后有塞尔维亚人诚邀 如果迪亚哥要找汤米麻烦
what do you think will happen?
你觉得会怎样
I know how you think.
我知道你怎么想
You play both sides against the middle.
反对中立 两边都讨好
Find someone else to blame.
找个替罪羊
What would you do? Hypothetical scenario.
假设是你 会怎么做
Someone commits a murder, Joe, with your registered gun,
有人用注册在你名下的手♥枪♥杀人了
cops call you in for questioning.
警♥察♥找你问问题
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Proctor, I just said "hypothetical," man.
普罗克特 我是说假设 哥们
Yeah.
嗯
Hypothetical. Hypothetical.
假设 假设
The best defense is an airtight alibi, but
最有力的理由就是无懈可击的不在场证明 但是
"some other dude did it" works in this case as well.
找个替罪羊也是可以的
Even if it's a frame job.
虽然这是干坏事
But I would highly suggest that you stay away from it.
我强烈建议你不要这么做
You got no worries on that.
这你不用担心
I told somebody else they could handle it.
我找人处理了
Oh, yeah, fucking who? Tommy?
是吗 谁啊 汤米吗
Tasha and Angela.
塔莎和安吉拉
Well, how the fuck does that even happen?
这怎么可能
After the situation Yeah, you know, you know what?
在那件事发生后 好吧 这样
I don't even wanna know, okay? Better I don't.
我不想知道 最好不知道
Yeah, maybe it's an advantage, them shutting you out.
他们不理你也许是件好事
If you can keep your hands clean.
如果你能不干坏事
Think about yourself.
想想你自己吧
You know how to do that.
这你知道怎么做
Hey, it's Tariq. Send me a text.
我是塔里克 请给我发短♥信♥
Hey, son, it's your father.
儿子 我是你老父
Listen, man, I'm sorry that you had to see me that way
听着 抱歉你昨晚
last night.
看到那样的我
Particularly with it being your birthday.
尤其是在你生日
And those things I said...
我说的那些话
Well, we've all done things we're not very proud of,
我们都做过难以启齿的事情
so I just wanna say that
我想说的是
I swear my intentions were good, and, uh...
我发誓我的本意是好的
...I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
What's up, dude? Practice sucked.
你好啊 哥们 训练好烦啊
Coach had you all running suicides?
教练让你们跑到死吗
Yeah, he's a dick.
对 大混♥蛋♥
Hell, yeah. Dude, I love this shit.
可以啊 我超喜欢这东西
My sister uses this. Can I have some?
我妹妹就用这个 能给我点吗
Nah.
不行
Come on, man, I'll pay you for it.
别的啊 我给你钱
How much you want? Like, $20 a pill, yeah?
要多少 一粒20美元 干不
Not for sale, bro.
我不卖♥♥哥们
All right, that's fucked up.
真扫兴
Mm, oh, my God.
天啊
You know what?
你知道吗
These taste exactly the way they did before I went inside.
这个和我进监狱之前吃的味道一毛一样
Yeah, why mess with greatness?
正常 这么好吃肯定不会改变
How do they do that?
他们怎么做到的
It's a very nice alley.
这个巷子不错
But what're we doing here?
我们在这做什么
I just need you as a lookout.
我就是需要你帮我盯梢
Your baby blues still work, don't they, old man?
你眼睛还好是吧 老头子
Yeah, my eyes do. Fuck you.
当然了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck your mother.
干♥你♥娘♥的
I did fuck your mother.
我确实干了你娘
You're disgusting.
你好恶心
What, no Are you out of your mind?
怎么了嘛 你疯了吗
Come on, she was beautiful.
她很美啊
Hey, look.
听我说
If anybody pulls up, anybody comes out,
要是有人在这停车 有人出来
you see anything suspicious,
任何疑点
just give me a call and I'm out of there, all right?
都打电♥话♥告诉我 我就在附近 好吧
All right.
好
Whose-- whose car is that, anyway?
那是谁的车啊
This motherfucker Dre.
一个叫德瑞的混♥蛋♥
Don't worry about it.
不用管了
Get that phone on and ready.
手♥机♥随时准备好
I got you.
没问题
They're probably gonna call you in today or tomorrow.
他们今明两天就会联♥系♥你
He's not gonna stay out of it, is he?
他就是非要插手是吧
It's not Jamie. It's work.
不是杰米 是工作上的事
I'm not sleeping with him, Tasha.
我没跟杰米睡 塔莎
I know you have no reason to believe me, but it's true.
我知道你没必要相信我 但这是真的
Like I said before, I don't care about that anymore.
我之前说了 已经不在乎了
I'm being honest.
我说的是实话
I'm being honest too.
我也说实话
I don't care.
不在乎
Now, are you gonna tell me what to say or what?
那你要不要告诉我怎么说
So you're ready to take a punch if he sees me in here?
他要是看到我 你等着挨打吧
No need to sweat that.
不用担心
When I said I needed to see him,
我说要见他的时候
he asked me to bring you.
他点名叫你来
How did you and James actually meet?
你和詹姆斯是怎么认识的
Oh, I was working with an associate of his.
我曾经和他认识的人一起共事
That job was no longer desirable and
后来不需要我工作了
I sought employment with James.
我就投奔詹姆斯了
Andre, James told me you sell drugs.
安德烈 詹姆斯说了你卖♥♥毒品
And what kind of business was he in
你投奔他
that you wanted to work for him?
是做什么事
Nightclubs.
夜店
Which he shut me out of, thanks to this bullshit non-compete.
他现在不让我♥干♥了 因为竞业禁止协议
But look, Rashad,
听着 拉沙德
if he asked you to bring me here
如果他让你带我来这里
just to throw this shit in my face,
就是为了黑我
I'm not staying to watch him wild out again, you understand?
我不打算再看他发疯了 懂吗
I have every intention on speaking to James
我一直非常想要跟詹姆斯
about his rage issue and the scene he caused last night.
谈谈他的脾气问题 还有他昨天晚上惹的事
All right.
好吧
Shit was unacceptable. Yeah.
这种事就不该发生 嗯
Gentlemen. Hmm.
先生们
Rashad.
拉沙德
What seems to be the emergency?
有什么要紧事
It seems the Queens Child Project and its donors
好像皇后儿童项目和捐款人
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表