剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Where's your crew?
为什么不找你的人
I had to let them go.
我没法让他们参与
I had one bad one in the bunch, and he spoiled them all.
我的人里有颗老鼠屎 坏了一锅汤
I'm gonna help you out.
行 我帮你的忙
Because you're Teresi's kid.
因为你是特瑞斯的孩子
Your father's been good to the family, so I'm gonna be good to you.
你父亲有恩于整个家族 所以我得帮你
I'll take 75% of what you got off your hands.
把你手里四分之三的货都给我吧
Vincent, you will not regret making that move.
文森特 我一定不会让你吃亏的
I promise you.
我发誓
All right. Come, use the back door.
好的 从后门走
Oh, oh, yeah.
好
You vouch for him?
你觉得他可靠吗
I do.
绝对可靠
There you go.
加过姜了 给你
Yo, yo, yo, fellas, let me holla at you a second.
嘿 伙计们 你们好啊
Word on the street is you the baddest motherfuckers in town.
听说你们俩是这里最坏的家伙
Who are you?
你是哪位
I'm Tommy. Tony Teresi's kid.
我是汤米 我父亲是托尼·特瑞斯
I heard a rumor Teresi had a son.
好像是有这个传言 说特瑞斯有个儿子
I heard you'd be coming around.
我听说你来了
Yeah, well, here I am. Y'all looking for some extra employment?
是 我来了 你们是来找点儿活干吗
Everything we do goes through Vincent.
一切都要听文森特安排
Everything? For real?
一切吗 认真的吗
What's he, your fucking parole officer?
他又不是监狱里负责假释的长官
Ain't you got no sense of adventure?
你们一点险都不敢冒吗
I'll give you 60k for one hit.
给我♥干♥个活 六万
Make it 80k, you got a deal.
再加两万 我就跟你干
80k. All right.
行 没问题
I don't even need you to merc the dude.
不用你们杀人
Just grab him and bring him to me.
就把他抓来见我就行
I wanna be the one that pulls that trigger.
我要亲自动手
I'll be in touch.
我再联♥系♥你们
I noticed the hinges on your door were busted recently.
我发现你门上的铰链坏了
What's that about?
怎么弄的
It's the projects. They just come like that.
它本来就是那样
So, what's gonna happen next?
接下来会发生什么
I finish my investigation into your cousin.
关于你表哥的调查已经结束
A death certificate gets granted eventually,
死亡证书最终批下来了
and you as next of kin collect whatever pension he receives.
你是他的近亲 将得到他所有的抚恤金
Unless he was dirty, of course.
当然 如果他并不清白 就另当别论
A death certificate?
死亡证书是什么
Uh, to tell you the truth, sweetie,
亲爱的 跟你说实话吧
it's not looking good that he'll ever be found.
找到他的时候 他已经面目全非了
Has anyone else come to speak with you about your cousin?
最近有人跟你聊过你表哥的事情吗
Just some of his coworkers. NYPD.
只有一些他曾经的同事 纽约市警♥察♥局
Any of them women?
他们中有女人吗
No.
没有
Keep camera one on the family pew, especially Mrs. St. Patrick.
一号♥录影机对着家人那边 尤其是圣·帕特里克夫人
May the Lord give you strength and refuge. Bless you all.
愿上帝给你们勇气和安慰 愿他保佑你们
Please, right this way.
请这边走
Tasha, we've never even been to this church.
塔莎 我们从没来过这间教堂
What does any of this have to do with Raina?
这一切跟蕾娜到底有什么关系
Mamma, I'll-- I'll explain later, all right?
妈 我等会儿给你解释行吗
Who are all these people?
这些人是谁啊
Girl, I don't know.
我不知道 姑娘
No clue.
毫不清楚
All right, here's your Uncle Tommy.
你汤米舅舅来了
Where we at? Right here, Tommy.
我们坐那里 在这边 汤米
This pew is for immediate family.
这里是直系亲属就坐的地方
Excuse me, he is family.
不好意思 他是我们的家人
James, the world will be watching you as you grieve.
詹姆斯 你在这儿哀悼的时候 所有人都会看你
Our message needs to stay clear.
我们呈现的信息必须保持清晰
Without fueling existing doubt.
不能让别人更加怀疑你了
You know what? I'm sick of this.
行了吧 我受够了
This is Raina's godfather and my brother.
他是蕾娜的教父 是我的兄弟
You have no right. What is your--
轮不到你指手画脚 你什么毛病
Wait a minute, Tasha, Tasha, yeah, yeah. He's right, it's okay.
好了 塔莎 听我说 就听他的吧 没关系
Today ain't the day.
今天确实不合适
I'll move back. Thank you.
我坐后面吧 谢谢您配合
James, please.
詹姆斯 就坐吧
Tariq.
塔里克
When we walk through the fire, He is with us.
当我们承受苦难 他与我们同在
But somehow or another,
但不知为何
God allows tragedies to happen.
上帝允许悲剧发生
Amen.
阿门
How did this happen, God?
上帝啊 这是怎么发生的
Who is responsible?
谁应负责任
Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord.
在主里面而死的人有福了
Lord, shouldn't we bury the old, not the young?
主啊 我们应该埋葬老人 而非年轻人
Hallelujah! Amen!
哈利路亚 阿门
We must surrender to God's will.
我们必须服从上帝的意志
If we really love Raina,
如果我们真的爱蕾娜
we cannot go home unchanged.
我们不能就这样回家
K says they're in position.
K说他们已经就位
Eyes on Dre.
开始监视德瑞了
There is a wisdom we cannot see.
这是我们参不透的智慧
We must learn from the lesson of her life.
我们会从她的人生中明白些什么
Raina was my better half.
蕾娜教会了我更好的那一面
Full of joy and eager to help out no matter what.
无论发生什么 她都保持乐观 并乐于助人
When I--When I find myself in a place of trouble,
每当我有了困惑
I think to myself...
我都会想
"What would Raina do?"
蕾娜会如何应对
What would she...
她将怎样
Hey, I'll go.
我去吧
Um, wasn't prepared for this.
恩 我没料到这个情况
Speaking of prepared,
准备好的演讲
there are, uh, things in life
总有 额
you can never prepare for.
生活中总有你无法预料的事情
Riq.
里克
Riq, you okay?
里克 你还好吗
These things find you.
这些事情找上你
Get around you.
缠着你
You try to out run 'em.
你想要逃离
Try to outsmart 'em.
想要智取
Come crashing down on you.
撞上它们
Some might try to get away from 'em.
有些人想躲避
But the joke's on you, 'cause you're forced to face it.
但你会发现自己像个笑话 因为你必须面对
There's a lesson even in the pain.
从伤痛中我们也能学到真理
But ultimately the joke is on you.
但最终这个笑话还是关于你
When you're walking through the fire.
当你历经困苦
God is with you.
上帝与你同在
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Where's James?
詹姆斯在哪儿
He's still at the grave site.
他还在墓地那儿
I had to leave. I cou--
我必须得走 我不
I couldn't-- I couldn't watch them put her in the ground.
我不能 我不能看他们把她埋入地下
Tasha, I think I know what happened the other night,
塔莎 我想我知道那天晚上你来看我之前
before you came to see me.
发生的事情
I think that you're protecting someone.
我想你是在保护某个人
Terry, I really can't You don't
特里 我真的没法 你并不是
I was watching him in the church.
他当时就在教堂 我看着呢
I know what it is you're trying to do.
我知道你想做什么
James asked you
詹姆斯让你那么做的
to lie to me to protect him.
对我撒谎 以保护他
I will protect you instead.
我会保护你
Tasha, what do you think you're doing?
塔莎 你知不知道你在干什么
Mama, you wouldn't understand.
妈妈 你不会理解的
You're right. I don't.
是啊 我真不能理解
I'm gonna go back to the guests.
我要回去照顾客人了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表