剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Same way you do.
就和你知道的一样
Sure, I could lose my job,
确实我可能会丢了工作
but you could get the needle and lose your life.
但你可能会恼羞成怒然后连命都没了
Then what kind of father would you be?
那你会变成什么样的父亲呢
What's it gonna be, Andre?
你要怎么选 安德烈
You help me get Alicia off the street,
你帮我把艾丽西亚弄出局
and it helps us both.
这对你我都有利
Believe it or not, that squiggly, crazy writing,
不管你信不信 上面那个潦草模糊的笔记
it says Xanax. And the big ones is Oxycontin.
写的是赞安诺 大瓶子的是奥施康定
Huh? Pharmaceutical grade.
是吗 都是药用级别的
It's the best shit out there. No shit.
市面上最好的了 牛逼
Got any Tums? Tums? You crazy.
有宝宝胃药吗 胃药 你疯了吧
I got Viagra, though. Sold.
不过我倒是有伟哥 成交
You got all this stuff from the Serbs? Yep.
这些东西都是从塞尔维亚人那边弄来的吗 对
They must be easier to deal with
跟他们打交道肯定比
than the Mexican savages, huh? Oh, no, not even.
跟墨西哥土匪打交道容易吧 差远了
The Serbs make the Mexicans look like Boy Scouts.
跟塞尔维亚人一比 墨西哥人就跟小屁孩一样
They eat their enemies. Come on, that ain't true.
他们会把敌人吃掉的 得了吧 这肯定是假的
I'm serious. The rest of their food is real good, though.
我认真地 不过他们其他的食物还是蛮好的
How the hell did you hook up with these guys?
那你是怎么和这帮人搭上线的
This guy Milan came around, scouted out Ghost.
这个叫米兰的人 过来侦查了一下鬼魂的情况
You know, of course, we had to get rid of him.
不过当然了 我们得把他踢掉啊
I almost lost my head because of that.
因为这是我这点脑袋都掉了
That's my son, always a survivor, right?
这才是我儿子 永远的幸存者 对吧
And when are we gonna see Ghost again?
那我们什么时候才能再见到鬼魂
No, he ain't got nothing to do with this part of the business.
不了 他跟这些生意没有任何关系
Tommy. Unbelievable.
汤米 简直不可思议
Jesus, speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操就到了
What's up, bro?
怎么样啊 哥们
What you want? I just wanna talk.
你想干嘛 我就想聊聊
Talk.
聊啊
I mean, in private. Oh, no, we ain't doing this.
我是说私下里 不 不聊
That's all right. I gotta go see Sammy.
没事的 我得去找萨米了
It's nice to see you, James. You too, Tony.
回见了 詹姆斯 好的 托尼
Bye, Tommy. Hey, Grims.
拜 汤米 格里姆斯
Walk my father out. Yeah.
送我爸爸出去 好
You need to stop this bullshit
你不能再跑到别人面前
about telling people where they can be.
然后告诉别人应该怎么做事了
Tommy, I'm not about to talk about Kanan, man,
汤米 我不能在特瑞斯面前
in front of Teresi.
聊卡南的事情啊
Plus, I wanna make sure we good. We good?
而且我想确认一下我们之间没事 对吧
Tasha and Tariq both said that you had nothing to do with it,
塔莎和塔里克说你跟这事一点关系没有
so I gotta believe 'em.
所以我得相信他们啊
You gotta believe 'em?
你得相信他们
I don't know how to trust you, Ghost.
我不知道如何去相信你了 鬼魂
I'm out there setting up to kill Dre...
我在外面筹划着杀了德瑞
Which we still gotta do, by the way.
顺便说一句 我们还是要杀他的
How? What do you mean "how"?
怎么杀 什么叫怎么杀
That head shit is all over the news.
那个脑袋的事情新闻上到处都是
He got mad heat from the cops.
警♥察♥全部都在关注他
They gonna be all over him for a minute.
他们肯定会分分钟围上他的
Look, I got product I gotta distribute.
行了 我还有要分发下去的货物
And you got a son that you need to straighten the fuck out.
而你 有个需要好好调♥教♥调♥教♥的儿子
Yeah, Tariq is fucked up. Man, if he was my boy...
是 特里克无可救药了 如果他要是我儿子
But he ain't your boy. Oh, okay.
但他不是 好吧
Look, man, you know what I mean, all right?
听着哥们 你知道我什么意思对吧
I'll worry about Tariq. You worry about Teresi.
我担心特里克 你担心特瑞斯
By the way, why would you bring him here?
而且你为什么要把他带来
Come on, Tommy, you can't trust him.
拜托啊 汤米 你不能相信他
And when you're so close to someone,
而且当你跟某人太亲近
you can't really see 'em.
你就看不清他们了
You mean, like you?
你说的是你自己吗
This the last time I'm gonna tell you,
这是我最后一次告诉你
this ain't none of your business.
跟你无关
And he's doing more to help me and my business
而且现在他对我生意的帮助
than you are right now. Your business?
比你要多多了 你的生意
Yeah, he's getting my product into the Manhattan Correctional Center.
对啊 他在帮我把我的产品送进曼哈顿监狱呢
We making a lot of money together.
我们一起会赚大钱的
Well, whoopity-fuckin'-do, Tommy.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子有病吧 汤米
Let me tell you something, brother, when this shit goes down, and you know it will,
我跟你说 等这事被抓包了 而是你知道肯定会败露的
just remember I told you so. And because I did,
你要记得我事先警告过你了 而且我确实
keep your brother's name out your motherfuckin' mouth, all right?
没有把你哥哥的名字供出来
Oh, yeah, out my mouth. Gone.
好的 没有 你走吧
Be happy never to say your fuckin' name again.
我倒愿意再也不提你的名字
Tommy, I heard that.
汤米 我听到了
It don't feel right. Mmm.
这感觉不对
What are you all twisted up about?
你们都在纠结什么呢
Listen, Tony, you ain't gonna like this,
听我说 托尼 可能你不喜欢听
but me and Joey, we got some concerns about Tommy.
但我和乔伊 我们都有对汤米有点不放心
And we think he could be a snitch.
我们觉得他可能会泄密
You're out of your mind.
你说什么胡话呢
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
Well, alls I know is,
总是我知道
we've been running this scam for 20 years, we ain't never had a problem.
我们搞这种骗局已经20年了 从来没有出过问题
Now we're doing it a couple of weeks with Tommy, we're getting stopped.
现在跟汤米一起搞了几周 我们就被截停了
Well, it don't make any sense. Huh?
这不合逻辑啊 怎么呢
There'd be no reason for Tommy to fuck with his own money.
汤米没理由要把自己的钱那去打水漂的
What I'm saying is, the pipeline's up and running.
我的意思就是 线路已经疏通好了
We know who the connect is. Listen, we got money.
我们知道联♥系♥人是谁 我们有钱
We got everything we ever wanted.
我们有了想要的一切
You gotta turn Tommy over to the Feds now.
你现在就得赶紧把汤米交给联邦了
You're a fucking mind reader, you know that?
你真是我肚子里的蛔虫 知道吗
That is exactly what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
Yeah? Exactly.
是吗 对
We gotta turn Tommy in to the Feds.
我们得把汤米交给联邦
How you planning on doing that?
你打算怎么做
I'm just gonna tell the bastards about Tommy calling me
我只需要告诉那帮混♥蛋♥ 我在监狱的时候
while I was inside and ordering the kill on that federal agent,
汤米给我打电♥话♥说要杀那个联邦探员
Mike Sandoval, right? I got full immunity.
麦克·桑多瓦尔 对吧 我有完全豁免权
But it'll roll up Tommy and Ghost.
但是汤米和鬼魂就完蛋了
You and me, rolling in the cash, buddy.
然后你和我 享尽荣华富贵 哥们
You know,
你知道吗
I was starting to think you were getting soft on the kid.
我本来一开始以为你会对那孩子心软的
You're a ruthless motherfucker.
你可真是个冷血无情的老混♥蛋♥啊
I love you for that.
我喜欢你这一点
Look, man, I...
听我说
I just wanna make sure that we're good.
我只想确认我们之间没有芥蒂
Look, man, we good.
没事的
There's no bad blood, all right?
咱们俩好着呢
You're her man right now.
你现在是她的人了
I know how to take orders. You're on the rise.
我知道如何服从命令 你在往上走呢
Nah, man, see, I'm... I'm not on the climb.
没有 是这样 我没想往上爬
Right? I didn't ask her for the promotion.
好吧 我没有让她给我升职
She just gave it to me. Look, it makes sense.
她自己主动给我升的 这样有道理啊
I'm cool.
我没事的
Let me just lay low for a little bit
让我先低调一点
until shit cools down, you know?
等事情过去 懂吗
But, you know, go be that go-to guy.
但你就去当那个勇往直前的人就好了
Don't want nobody else to replace me but you, I promise.
除了你 我不会让任何人取代我的 我保证
All right? Anything else you wanna say?
好吗 还有什么要说的吗
Well...
是这样
just wanted to let you know that she asked me
我就跟你说一声 她让我今晚
to come to her spot at the Ridgebury tonight.
去她里奇伯里的家
Okay. And what she wanna talk about?
好吧 她想聊什么
Shit, man, from the way that bitch was talking,
哥们你知道吗 她说话的那个样子
I think she want to give me that ass.
我感觉她是要跟我啪
She wanna give you that ass ass.
她想跟你啪啪啊
Okay. Okay.
好吧好吧
A'ight, my man. There you go. All right.
厉害了啊 哥们 好吧
Give her that "papi chulo" shit you're always talking about.
快给她展示一下你平时总在炫耀的全套活计吧
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表