剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
To him it will, Tasha. He's helpless.
对他来说就会好 塔莎 他也没别的希望了
Just like me.
跟我一样
Just like you.
跟你一样
He's nothing like me.
他跟我不一样
You know, it hasn't worked since...
自从安吉拉之后
Since Angela.
就不太行了
But then we figured out a way to be partners,
不过我们想到了如何
if nothing else.
继续当夫妻的办法
Mama, I stood by him when he was arrested.
妈妈 他被捕的时候我陪着来着
I stood by him when he got out.
出来的时候我也陪着
But Mama, now that Raina's gone,
但是妈妈 现在蕾娜不在了
I think I need to stand by myself.
我想要照顾自己
Death of a child hits everybody hard, Tasha.
孩子的死总是很揪心 塔莎
James is not himself.
詹姆斯失去自我了
This isn't the man that I met.
不是我曾经喜欢的男人了
The man I knew.
我曾经认识的男人
I used to think we could outrun anything.
我曾经以为他能超越一切
That the life would never catch up to us.
我们永远不会收到过去的报应
But now I know I was wrong.
现在意识到自己错了
I just wish I could start over.
真希望能重新来过
Oh, baby.
宝贝
You can't never go back and start over.
你永远没办法重头再来
I wanna try.
我想试试
You sure there's not something else?
你确定没别的原因吗
Someone else?
别人
Who was that man that you were hugged up on
你在蕾娜葬礼上
at Raina's funeral?
抱你的人是谁
No. This is about Ghost.
不 这件事跟鬼魂有关系
No one else.
和别人无关
I am not one to brag, but
不是我吹 但是
these are the best pancakes in New York City.
这是纽约最好吃的煎饼
Not too much syrup.
别放太多糖浆
Whoa, oh, it walks by day as if almost human.
它向人一样在白天走
Its powers have grown strong.
能力越来越强大
Cute.
可爱
Yeah, I see you're still on the list downstairs.
你还在楼下的禁入名单里
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Mom?
妈妈
You look beautiful.
你真漂亮
Okay, w-what brings you by?
你来干啥
Calm down, Joey.
冷静点 乔伊
I'm not here to start anything.
我不是来挑事的
Actually, I came over because I want to make amends
其实我过来是想要弥补
for all the hurt I've caused you.
以前对你造成的伤害
Caused you both.
对你们俩
Mommy's very sorry she was sick in the past,
妈妈很抱歉之前生病了
but she's all better now.
但是她现在好多了
No, I mean it. I'm clean.
我认真的 已经戒了
30 days.
戒30天了
I'm gonna start studying for the bar exam again.
我要重新考律师证
This is for you, baby.
这是给你的 宝贝
I'll put it with the other ones.
我把它和其他的放一起
That's a promise, honey.
我保证 亲爱的
It won't be like it was before.
以后不会了
And soon you'll be living with me again too.
你很快又能跟我一起住了
I'll get joint custody back. Won't that be fun?
我会夺回共同抚养权 有意思吧
Okay, Elisa Marie, why don't you go upstairs?
埃莉莎·玛丽 你上楼去吧
Ah, ah, give me that.
这个给我
Bye, Mom.
拜拜 妈妈
Listen to me.
听我说
I will never let you have joint custody.
我永远不会允许你得到共同抚养权
And as--as heroic as 30 days sober is,
虽然戒了30天很勇敢
you can't barge in here
你也不能闯进来
and say things like that to her.
跟她说那种话
You still have a long way to go.
你还有好多要弥补的
I'm sorry, aren't you the one
抱歉
who's about to get disbarred on ethics?
你不是因为道德问题马上要当不了律师吗
What?
怎么了
Did another witness not show up to the bar hearing?
又有证人没去作证吗
It's never gonna happen, okay?
我是不会当不了律师的
And don't worry about me.
别担心我
I'm never gonna let anything
我永远不会让任何事
or anybody threaten my career again
任何人再威胁我的事业
or keep me from being that girl's father.
或者不让我当女儿的父亲
You always find someone to clean it up for you, don't you?
你总能找到人给你擦屁♥股♥ 是不是
I'll tell her you said good-bye.
我会替你跟她道别的
Yeah, Jason, I'm gonna get that thing done soon.
杰森 我很快就会做完
Yeah.
嗯
I just need a little time to--
我只是需要一点时间
Hello? You there?
喂 在吗
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Ya fucking prick.
你个混♥蛋♥
What's wrong? You need some help?
怎么了 需要帮忙吗
No, I just got this thing I gotta do.
不 就是有点事要做
Another party I gotta throw.
还得办个派对
You want me and the guys to help out?
你希望我跟你手下帮忙吗
Do it right this time?
这次当个好父亲
C'mon, who's the party for?
来吧 给谁办派对
Nah, I got this.
不用了 我自己可以
I'm all good. Yeah?
没事 真的吗
Thanks, though.
还是谢了
Two weeks in juvie, huh?
在管教所住了两周是吧
What a gangster you are.
你可真野
Hey, show him some respect.
尊重他一下
You don't know who this is?
你知道他是谁吧
This is Arturo Magdeleno,
这可是阿图罗·马格达莱诺
the new head of the Toros Locos.
疯公牛的新领导
Oh, that's right.
没错
Congratulations, man.
恭喜你咯
I heard how you been telling everybody
听说你一直跟大家说
how you gunned down Lorenzo for the spot, huh?
在当场开枪打死了洛伦佐 是吧
At least, that's what our witnesses say.
至少目击者是这么证实的
And since you did this
因为你
in furtherance of drug trafficking,
还走私了毒品
we can charge you under the kingpin statute.
我们可以用重罪起诉你
Death penalty.
死刑哦
That's why the locals brought you here.
所以当地执法人员带你来了这
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
I--I actually didn't do that shit.
我真的没干这事
Well, that's good news.
这是个好消息
But--But then that means you've been lying.
但这说明你之前一直在说谎
So that's kinda even worse.
所以这就更糟了
We don't care about Lorenzo.
我们不关心洛伦佐
But I'll do my best to try and keep your little secret.
但我会尽自己所能保守你的小秘密
Make sure that word about that
确保关于这事的消息
doesn't get out on the streets.
不会走漏风声
We know you're the New York distro for the Jimenez.
我们知道你是希门尼斯手下纽约分区的头
Tell us where we can find Diego and Alicia.
告诉我们去哪儿能找到迭戈和艾丽西亚
Only way out.
这是你唯一的出路
Whoa, time's up.
时间到了
You're gonna get that prison cred after all.
最后你还是要进监狱了
I'm not the distro!
我不是分区头头
Wait, what'd you say? I know where Alicia's headed.
等等 你说什么 我知道艾丽西亚要去哪儿
Home. She's leaving the city today.
回家 她今天会离开这座城市
Diego will probably be there too.
迭戈可能也会去
Leaving how?
怎么离开
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So who's so important? Thanks.
所以是谁这么重要 谢了
Did you know Tony Teresi was out?
你知道托尼·特雷西出去了吗
No, when'd you find this out?
不知道 你什么时候知道的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表