剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Yep. That's it.
是的 就是这个
Hmm.
嗯
I'd love nothing more than to take you and Diego down.
我非常想把你和迭戈拉下马
But right now the orders from my superiors
但现在我上级们的命令是
are to let the two of you go.
放你们两个离开
You'll need a win from time to time
你们偶尔也需要赢个一两次
to make yourself look good.
好让自己面上有光些
You have all the evidence you need.
你们有所有你们需要的证据
You planted that gold gun
你把那把金枪放在
at that stash house in Suffolk County.
萨福克郡的那座仓库里
You tried to set him up. If you're tracking us,
你想陷害他 如果你有在调查我们
you already know my brother is a risk to us both.
你应该已经知道 我的哥哥对我们两个来说是个威胁
Keep Diego.
留下迭戈
I can't arrest him.
我不能逮捕他
He's the face of your cartel.
他是你们组织的门脸
You want your brother gone, you do it yourself.
你想让你哥哥消失 你得自己动手
You have no authority to do this.
你无权这么做
I assure you I do.
我向你确保我有
As what, Director of Public Enrichment for the DEA?
作为什么 缉毒局的公共发改主任吗
A bit more than just DEA.
比缉毒局再厉害一点
This matter goes far above your pay grades.
这件事情可完全不属于你的工作范围了
How far above?
有多不属于
The company? CIA?
公♥司♥吗 中情局吗
I can't disclose that.
我不能透露这个
It's a setback, I know, but--
这是一个挫败 我知道 但
Setback?
挫败吗
Just focus on your other cases. I'm sorry.
去关注你其他的案子吧 我很抱歉
Wait.
等下
Adiós.
再见
This was gonna be the biggest case of my career.
这会成为我职业生涯里办过的最大的案子
You got them linked to a murder
你把他们和一起谋杀联♥系♥到一起了
and a tangential connection to a stash house.
而且还间接联♥系♥到了一间藏匿屋
It's a good start.
这是个很好的开始
If anyone's gonna take them on, my bosses want
如果有人可以拿下他们的话 我的上司们
the case to be iron clad. You can't go off half-cocked.
希望案子被办的无懈可击 你不能半途而废
Half-cocked my ass.
去他妈的半途而废
I can win this case. I've got the evidence.
我可以赢下这个案子的 我有证据了
What is this, really?
你这到底是在搞什么
What, are the Jimenez paying you off?
咋了 希梅内斯贿赂你了吗
Someone else?
还是其他人
Did you use me?
你是不是利用了我
Was any of it real?
这里面有真实的东西吗
Angela, I haven't been able
安吉拉 自从那晚之后
to stop thinking about you since the other night.
我就一直控制不住的想起你
I'm sorry you got hurt, but I have to do my job.
我很抱歉伤到了你 但我得完成我的工作
I didn't need to sleep with you
我不需要靠和你滚床单来
to find out where you were in this case.
搞清楚这个案子你调查的怎么样了
If I have the authority to do what I just did
如果我都有权利做我刚刚做的事情
back there, do you really think I needed to use you to do it?
你真的觉得我需要利用你去做什么事吗
All right, sit tight.
好的 按兵不动
Don't make a move until you hear from me, all right?
在听到我的消息之前别行动 好吗
All right, cool.
好的 很好
So I just talked to the primeras.
我刚和普鲁米拉斯说了
We're gonna close down the store until the shit cools down.
我们要在风头过去之前把店铺都关掉
The connections got wrapped up.
联♥系♥都已经被证明好了
Ain't nothing to cool down, man. We burnt.
没什么风头可以过去了 我们暴露了
No, see, the Feds ain't make a move on shit yet.
不 听着 警♥察♥现在还没行动呢
A'ight? Not the drop spot, not the stash house, nothing.
好吗 没在卸货地点行动 也没在藏匿屋行动 都没有
They got the big fish. They don't care about us.
他们还有大鱼要捕 根本不关心我们的
And if they needed us to get Alicia and Diego,
如果他们需要我们去抓艾丽西娅和迪亚哥的话
they would have had us already.
他们早就来抓我们了
Think about it, man.
想一想啊 兄弟
Now we got a rat.
现在我们有个叛徒了
Maybe, man.
有可能 兄弟
Shit, man, if Tommy or Kanan or fucking Ghost
妈的 兄弟 如果汤米或者卡南或者他妈的鬼魂
find out the Jimenez got brought in,
发现了希梅内斯带进来了什么
they really gonna roll up on us.
那他们真的会搞死我们的
No, they won't.
不 他们不会的
I need you to drop me off somewhere.
我要你把开车我送到某个地方去
Keep going. I'll get it, okay?
继续啊 我去开门 好吗
I want you to go up to your room, close the door,
我要你上楼回你的房♥间 关上门
right now.
现在
Joseph Proctor.
约瑟夫·普罗克特
You were a lawyer. You know what this is.
你曾是个律师 你知道这是什么
Hey, come on. Are you serious?
嘿 拜托 你是认真的吗
This has gotta be a fucking misunderstanding. Daddy.
这他妈的肯定是个误会 爸比
Swear jar.
别说脏话啊
Homeland Security agent Bailey Markham's been officially declared
国土安♥全♥局♥特工贝利马卡姆正式被宣布
a missing person.
失踪了
This apartment was his last traceable location.
这个公♥寓♥是可以追踪到的 他出现的最后一个地点
So we'll be the judge of whether it's a fucking misunderstanding.
所以由我们来判断这他妈的是不是个误会
Swear jar.
抱歉我说了脏话
You have to have probable cause to search the premises,
你需要有合理的根据才能来搜查我的房♥子
and you have to tell me what you're looking for.
而且你们必须告诉我你们在找什么
Evidence of a crime.
犯罪证据
Who told you to get this warrant, huh?
谁让你们去申请这张搜查令的
Was it John Mak?
是约翰·马克吗
Daddy?
爸比
What are they looking for?
他们在找什么
I don't know, honey.
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know.
我不知道
I understand you're on suspension.
我知道你被停职了
What happened?
发生什么了
Look, I already told my supervisor
听着 我已经告诉了我的监督员
I don't know what the hell happened.
我不知道发生了什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
我什么也没做错
You know what? I don't wanna say anything else.
你知道吗 我什么也不想说了
Is your suspension about a misuse of your log-in?
你被停职是因为你的登陆账号♥被滥用了是吗
But as you say,
但正如你所说
you don't know what could have happened.
你不知道会发生什么
I have a theory.
我有个推论
Who else knows your password, Darryl?
还有谁知道你的密♥码♥ 达瑞尔
What's this?
这是什么
Estelle, what's going on?
埃斯特尔 发生什么了
Yas, come here.
亚斯 过来
James, please.
詹姆斯 求你了
Don't make this any harder.
别把这个搞得更难了
Have you been drinking?
你最近在喝酒吗
Hey, where do you think you're going?
嘿 你想去哪儿
I can't keep doing this.
我不能一直这么下去了
What are you talking about? This!
你在说什么 这个
I can't keep trying to face
我没办法一直独自去面对
what happened to our baby girl by myself.
发生在我们宝贝女儿身上的事情了
Oh, come on. Don't give me that, Tasha.
拜托 别和我说这个 塔莎
I'm facing it. No, you're not.
我也在面对 不 你没有
You think just because you build some tower
你以为你去建造个有
with Raina's name on it
蕾娜名字的塔
that you've been grieving her?
就是在悼念她了吗
Oh, 'cause then you won't have to deal with
因为这样你就不用去处理
any real pain, right?
真正的痛苦了 是吗
O-Okay, I'm fucking sorry
好吧 我很抱歉
that I can't deal with the loss of my daughter
我没办法按照你想要的样子
the way you want me to.
去处理失去女儿的痛苦
That's just it, Ghost.
这才是问题 鬼混
You're not dealing with it at all!
你根本没有在处理
You're shutting everybody out.
你把所有人都拒之门外
Worst of all, her.
最糟糕的是 包括她
I'm telling you right now,
我现在要告诉你
if you don't deal with the pain of Raina's death,
如果你不处理好蕾娜死亡所带来的痛苦
you'll never see the beauty of her life.
你就永远看不到她这一生的美丽之处
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表