剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
His name is, uh...
他的名字是
Mr.--Mr. Scudellari.
斯库代拉里先生
Uh, wait. You okay, kid?
等等 你没事吧 孩子
My asthma. I don't have my inhaler.
我有哮喘 我没带吸入器
All right, look, calm down. You're upsetting him.
没事 放轻松 你让他心烦了
You got a brown bag in there or something?
你这儿有棕色的袋子或者其他什么东西吗
Okay, just go.
好了 赶紧走吧
Man, what the fuck was that?
老兄 刚才这他妈是怎么回事
Niggas get shot for panicking and shit like that.
黑鬼就是因为那么惊慌失措被枪杀的
Man, your trunk is riding low as fuck.
伙计 你后备箱底盘他妈的那么低
You want him to search it?
你想让他搜一番吗
Man, you ain't missing shit.
老兄 你还是那么老练啊
Shit. You got a good hustle going.
那股劲还是十足
Just be patient, ride this shit out, man.
耐心点 把这件事情搞定了 伙计
Play the long game.
打持久战
Won't nobody be able to tell you shit.
不会没人告诉你该怎么做
I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙
I knew this Bassett shit would come
我知道这种巴赛特鬼话都有
with strings attached, man.
附加条件的 老兄
No strings.
没有附加条件
This will benefit you too.
这对你也有好处
I need you to take out Jason Micic.
我要你做掉杰森·米契奇
Tommy's connect?
汤米的线人
All right.
好吧
I'll do it for you.
如果你帮我点事的话
If you do something for me.
我会帮你做的
Diego Jimenez.
迪亚戈·希门尼斯
What the actual fuck? Lindsay.
这他妈的到底怎么回事 林赛
They publish these meetings in the fucking Law Review?
在《法律评论》上公布了这些见面会吗
Why would you tell the Feds
为什么你要告诉联邦调查局
where the fuck to find Benny and me, huh?
在哪能找到本尼和我 啊
Do you seriously think Elisa Marie
你真认为我进监狱
would be better off if I went to prison?
伊莉莎·玛丽会更好吗
It's not illegal to have a drink with your cousin, Joey.
和你的表弟喝酒并不违法 乔伊
You shouldn't have lied under oath.
你本不该在誓言面前撒谎的
You coming in, Lindsay?
你进来吗 林赛
Yeah, one sec.
嗯 一会就来
The guy said he'd keep me from seeing Elisa Marie,
那家伙说他不让我见伊莉莎·玛丽
so I gave you up.
所以我认为你没救了
These things get any better since the last time?
这些事上次后有任何一点好转吗
No, boring as shit, like always.
一如既往无聊的要死
Yeah. Some things never change, huh?
有些事从没变过 对不对
Well, got your alimony check.
拿好赡养费
In person?
当面给我
Fuck you.
去你的
I have almost 45 days, you piece of shit.
我已经快45天没碰了 你这坨屎
Calm down.
冷静点
Now I want you to go to prison.
现在我想让你坐牢
See you in court.
法庭上见
They don't normally question somebody this long.
他们通常不会审问某个人这么久
Jamie, you know their tactics.
杰米 你清楚他们的战术
Sometimes they wear you down with exhaustion.
有时候他们让你筋疲力尽
Tasha's built for it.
塔莎就是为这点准备的
She won't crack.
她无懈可击
Let's hope so.
希望如此
If she holds up, they can't prove a thing.
如果她能坚持下来 他们什么也证明不了
But if she breaks...
但如果她到下了
...we're all going down.
我们就都完了
About the other night...
关于另一个晚上
About the other night...
关于另一个晚上
I don't know if we should try again, Angela.
我觉得我们不要再试了 安吉拉
Neither do I.
是啊
But if we did try again,
但是如果我们真再来一次的话
Tasha would have to know this time,
塔莎这次一定得知道
which means I would have to be honest and so would you.
也就意味着你我都必须坦白
Do you have any contact with Angela Valdes?
你和安吉拉·巴尔德斯有任何联♥系♥吗
She sent us condolences.
她向我们表示同情
Can you think of any reason she would've been
你能想到她会插手
looking into Raymond Jones' murder?
雷蒙德·琼斯谋杀案的任何理由吗
No.
想不到
The morning Raymond Jones was killed,
雷蒙德·琼斯被杀的那个早上
he logged into the NYPD system to read
他登录纽约警局系统查看过
your son Tariq's witness statement
你儿子塔里克关于他妹妹谋杀案的
from his sister's murder.
目击者证词
You know who else looked at it?
你知道还有谁看过吗
Angela Valdes.
安吉拉·瓦尔德斯
Well, she knew Raina.
好吧 她确实认识蕾娜
She probably was trying to help.
她可能就是想帮忙
She also went to your kids' school,
她还去了你孩子的学校
visited Jones at home, and finally called his supervisor
去家里找了琼斯 最后在他被杀的那晚
the night he was killed to have him report
打电♥话♥给他的主管让他汇报周围的情况
right around the same time he went missing.
就在同一时间他失踪了
I think Angela Valdes and your husband
我认为安吉拉·巴尔德斯和你丈夫
have been having an affair this whole time.
这段时间一直都有婚外情
I'm not sleeping with him, Tasha.
我没和他上过床 塔莎
I think your husband killed Raymond Jones,
我认为你丈夫杀了雷蒙德·琼斯
and now they're colluding to frame you for it.
现在他们串通一气陷害你
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Is it?
是吗
Who else would've had access to your gun?
还有谁能碰到你的枪
Even if, as you say, it was in the closet.
即使就像你说的那样 枪放在衣柜里
Did you know the CSUs missed the bullet in Jones' flop
你知道犯罪现场调查小组的人第一次去的时候
on their first pass?
在琼斯倒下的地方没找到子弹吗
They might've missed it entirely
如果不是一个碰巧在现场的
if an enterprising AUSA,
大胆的美国律师助理指出来的话
who just happened to be on the scene hadn't pointed it out.
他们可能彻底找不到了
I just came from the crime scene, Tasha.
我刚从犯罪现场回来 塔莎
They pulled a bullet from the wall.
他们从墙上找到了子弹
Wait, Angela found the bullet hole?
等等 是安吉拉发现的弹孔吗
That's right.
就是这样
Your criminal husband and the woman who ruined your life
你的罪犯丈夫和那个毁了你一生的女人
are conspiring against you.
正在密谋陷害你
So why are you protecting them?
所以为什么你还要护着他们
Just say he did it.
你只需要说是他做的
We're offering full immunity
我们会给你完全豁免权
in exchange for turning in your husband
作为你丈夫和安吉拉·瓦尔德斯
and Angela Valdes.
投案自首的交换
Think about it.
好好考虑一下吧
Angela pointed out the bullet hole so we would find it
安吉拉指出了弹孔位置因此我们会找到它
and pin this all on you.
然后把这全部推到你身上
But all you have to say is "yes" and you can walk away.
但是你只要说是的然后你就可以离开了
My husband did not kill Raymond Jones.
我丈夫没有杀害雷蒙德·琼斯
Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
Hey, Tony.
你好 托尼
You made it. How you doin'?
你及时赶到了 近来怎样
I'm doing all right, man. You showed up.
我很好 兄弟 你来了
Ah, I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过这事
Hey. Sammy.
你好 塞米
Thanks for putting this together.
感谢你筹划此事
I'm sorry with what went down with the Italians.
我很抱歉和意大利人那档子事
I just want you to know that is not how I do business.
我只想让你知道那不是我做事的方式
And this ain't gonna be like that.
这不会像那件事一样的
At all.
完全不会
Hey, we're all good. We're all good, kid, okay?
喂 我们都很好 我们都很棒 孩子 明白不
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是的
Me and your old man, we sorted it out.
我和你老头 我们已经搞定它了
Listen, Vincent's an entitled fucking hothead.
听我说 文森特就是个莽汉
You know, we're all lucky to be out
你要知道 我们很走运能从他的阴影之下
from underneath him, right?
走出来 不是吗
Look at this.
看看这个
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表