剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
It was Sammy? After all this time?
萨米吗 我们已经认识这么久了
I know. He was gonna drop a dime on us.
我知道 本来要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Right?
对吗
You gonna help me get rid of the body or what, son?
你现在是帮我处理掉尸体还是怎样 儿子
Come on. There's garbage bags underneath the kitchen sink.
快 厨房♥水槽下有垃圾袋
I said I would call you.
我说过我会打给你的
It's about Tommy.
是关于汤米的
What, is he in some kind of trouble or something?
怎么了 他遇到麻烦了吗
I think we all might be.
我觉得我们大家都有麻烦了
Did you know Tommy's father was still alive?
你知道汤米的父亲还活着吗
Uh, yeah, Teresi. I found out not too long ago.
知道 特瑞斯 我不久前才发现的
What's going on?
怎么了
He's talking to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
他在和美国检察官办公室告密
I said it. I knew we couldn't trust this old snake.
我就说 我就知道我们不能相信这个老狐狸
Is this why he got a early release?
所以这就是他提前被放出来的原因吗
Looks like it. So what do they know?
好像是的 他们知道什么
I'm just finding out about this.
我刚刚才发现这件事
Can you tell me what Teresi knows?
你能告诉我特瑞斯都知道些什么吗
He knows a lot, Angie. About me?
他知道很多 安吉 也知道我吗
About all of us.
他知道我们俩的事
You need to tell Tommy. Good luck with Tommy believing me.
你必须告诉汤米 他会相信我才怪
Make him believe you.
那就让他相信你
Otherwise we're all going down.
不然我们大家都死定了
I'll handle it.
我会搞定的
That shit will give you cancer anyway.
那会让你得癌症
That's the damn truth.
我知道
I think you got the wrong place, pal.
你是不是走错地方了 兄弟
Looking for Vincent. Name's James.
我找文森特 我叫詹姆斯
I seen you in the paper.
我在报纸上见过你
I'm Vincent. What can I do for you?
我就是文森特 有什么事吗
Well, Vincent, I have some information you need.
文森特 我有你需要的消息
Oh, okay. Take a seat.
请坐
So what information is Tommy Egan's very public best friend
所以汤米·伊根众所周知的好朋友以及前合作伙伴
and former business partner have that I need to know?
你有什么消息是我需要知道的呢
Tony Teresi. He's a criminal informant.
托尼·特瑞斯 他是警♥察♥的线人
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Let's just say I confirmed it with a credible source.
只能说我有可靠的消息来源
Okay, let's get to the point.
好的 说重点
You didn't come here to give me information.
你不是来给我消息的
You want something, right?
你想找我帮忙 对吗
You must want it awful bad
因为你的愿望如此强烈
to risk coming here after what you did.
所以你才冒险来这儿
So, what? You can't have Tony get dirt on Tommy, right?
你不能让汤米怀疑托尼 对吗
'Cause then he gets dirt on you.
因为他在怀疑你
Ain't that right, Ghost?
是不是 鬼魂
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Kanan told you I put that hit out on you.
权告诉你 是我下令搞你的
Well, that was bullshit. He lied.
那都是扯淡 他说谎了
But you don't want Tony getting dirt on Tommy either, right?
但你也不想让汤米怀疑托尼 对吗
'Cause you're moving his weight.
因为你在运他的货
Tony doesn't know any details about me and Tommy.
托尼不知道我和汤米交易的任何细节
Yeah, but now that you're not fucking
但是你现在没和他俩的
with either one of them, can you really be so sure?
任何一个在一起 你真的这么确定吗
If Tommy Egan finds out the truth about Tony Teresi,
如果汤米·伊根发现了托尼·特瑞斯的真面目
he'll take care of him for both of us.
他会替我们两个干掉他
We won't have to lift a fucking finger.
我们甚至都不用动一根指头
And he won't come back at us for revenge.
而且他还不会回来找我们复仇
So then tell him.
那你去告诉他啊
My relationship with Tommy is a bit complicated.
我和汤米的关系有点复杂
He may not believe it coming from me.
如果是我告诉他 他可能不会相信
My relationship with him ain't much better.
我和汤米的关系也好不到哪儿去
But he's your connect, Vincent, right?
但他和你有生意来往 对吗
You tell him that if he clips Tony,
你告诉他如果他处理掉托尼
it'll get him back in good with you,
你们俩就能重修旧好
that you'll move his weight again.
你就会再次帮他运货
It'll appear to be a win-win for both of you.
这对你们来说是双赢
And then when Tony is gone,
一旦托尼死了
well, you tell Tommy whatever the fuck you wanna tell him.
你想告诉汤米什么 就告诉他什么
You and me?
你和我的事也可以吗
We got nothing to lose, Vincent.
我们没什么损失 文森特
Except for a rat.
除了一只老鼠
Remember the key talking points.
记住谈话的重点
The Mike Sandoval murder.
迈克·桑多瓦尔的谋杀
Your job today is to get St. Patrick to admit
你今天的任务是让圣·帕特里克承认
that Angela is the one that told him
安吉拉就是那个告诉他
about Sandoval in prison.
桑多瓦尔在监狱的人
You know, you two could be disbarred
你们两个就只是叫我这样做这件事
for even asking me to do this.
就能让你们的律师资格被取消
This is literally the worst thing a lawyer could ever do.
事实上 这是律师能做的最坏的事
Yet somehow I feel like you've done worse.
但不知为什么 感觉你还能更坏
Oh, and don't try and play us or fuck this up,
别想玩我们 或故意把事情搞砸
or your life is over.
小心你的小命
Where's my proffer?
我的好处呢
I walk out of here wearing this, we are done.
一旦我戴着窃听器走出这里 事情就结束了
You don't back Lindsay in family court.
你不能让林赛再到家庭法♥院♥起诉
Elisa Marie stays with me. And I don't hear shit
伊利莎·玛丽跟着我 我不想再和你们
from the two of you ever again.
两个有任何交集
Deal. Whatever you say, boss.
成交 如你所愿 老大
I'm gonna hang onto this until after we're done.
在事情结束前我要把这个留在身上
What, you think I'm a fucking idiot?
什么 你觉得我是白♥痴♥吗
I'm not gonna answer that, but what if St. Patrick searches you?
我不可能答应你 万一圣·帕特里克搜你身怎么办
Oh, well, then he'll find the wire,
那他就会发现我身上的窃听器
and I'd say that's a way bigger problem.
我觉得那才是更大的问题
See you around, fellas.
再见 兄弟
My man, Joe Proctor, attorney at law.
我的兄弟 乔·普罗克特 大律师
Becoming a thing, huh? You visiting clients in the middle of the day.
大人物啊 你大中午来拜访客户
I got a empty office back here, if you need it.
如果你需要办公室 我那儿有一个空的给你
Nah.
不用了
So what's up? You all good?
怎么了 你还好吧
You seem a bit, I don't know, nervous.
你看起来 我不知道 很紧张
Yeah, no, I'm all... I'm all good.
我很 我很好
All right.
非常好
It's funny, James.
好笑的是 詹姆斯
Actually, you're not my client anymore. What do you mean?
事实上 你不再是我的客户了 你在说什么
Well, I mean, since I've been reinstated,
我是说 因为我的律师执照恢复了
you haven't paid me a retainer, so technically,
但你没付我定金 所以严格说来
you haven't hired me back yet.
你还没有重新雇佣我
You want a check. I got you.
你想要支票 我知道了
No, no, no, nothing like that. I'm just... I'm just saying,
不 不是这样的 我只是说
I'm not really representing you anymore.
我真的不再做你的代理律师了
Yeah, but we're beyond that anyway, right?
对 但我们的关系不仅如此 对吗
I figure it's like what you said.
我想就像你说的
Who did I come to when I was in trouble?
发生问题时我该找谁呢
I came to you. Why? Because you are family.
我只能找你 为什么呢 因为你是我的家人
You're right.
对
You are family.
我们是家人
100%.
百分之百
What's going on, Proctor?
到底怎么了 普罗克特
Joe, what're you doing?
乔 你在干嘛
Just gotta ask you a question.
只是想问你一个问题
Mike Sandoval. The Feds have been sniffing around.
迈克·桑多瓦尔 联邦调查局正全面调查
Mike Sandoval, the prosecutor who framed me for Greg Knox's murder.
迈克·桑多瓦尔 就是污蔑我杀了格雷格·诺克斯那个人吗
Why are we talking about him?
怎么说到他了
Well, how did you know where he was?
你怎么知道他在哪儿的
I didn't know where he was.
我不知道他在哪里
What, Terry Silver didn't tell you?
怎么 特里·银没告诉你吗
I mean, I have it on good information that he knew.
我有可靠的消息确定他知道这件事
Silver said nothing. Plus, how would he know?
西尔弗什么都没说 再说了 他怎么会知道呢
That's right.
没错
Right, the only people who knew where they were holding Sandoval were the Feds.
没错 只有联调局的人知道他们把桑多瓦尔关在哪里
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表