剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
and it's going to come down on him real soon,
早晚会遭报应的
which means that if you don't break ties with him,
也就是说你不远离他
he's gonna drag you to the bottom.
就等着被他连累吧
What about you, James?
那你呢 詹姆斯
You stick close to me.
你走的跟我也很近
And I'll be pulling you up with me to the top.
我会带你一起走向巅峰
Back in the day, me, Tommy, and your pops used to run this block.
在以前 我和汤米还有你老爹是管这片区的
We was around your age, we was selling crack
当时大概和你差不多大 我们在街头
a hundred miles an hour up the street.
开车卖♥♥毒品
Until the cops started to know our faces.
后来警♥察♥都认识我们了
Every time they seen us, they used to hop out,
每次他们见到我们 都让我们下车
run down on us.
搜查一遍我们
Ghost would be gone before we could even think to run and shit.
在我们知道要跑之前鬼魂就消失了
See, he-he ain't try to outrun the cops.
其实他跑不是为了躲警♥察♥
He just figured that as long as he could outrun me and Tommy,
只是觉得如果比我和汤米跑得快
the cops would settle for us.
警♥察♥就懒得找他了
Nigga always thinking about himself.
那个人可真自私
Well, it's worked for him so far.
目前为止他都没出过差错
Take these dimes, hit me when you get them off.
这些一毛钱给你 你送完货之后扔过来
When I get them off?
送货
How the fuck I'm supposed to do that?
我怎么弄啊
I don't know these people. Figure it out.
我不认识他们 你想办法
Don't come back until you do.
想不到办法别回来
Just don't get caught.
别被抓了
All right.
好
Hey. Congratulations.
嘿 恭喜
Got your law license back.
拿回了律师证
Ha, appreciate it.
谢了
So, hey, uh, yeah, I was going through old files,
对了 我查阅了以前的文件
trying to get back up to speed, and...
了解下最新情况
You know that guard at the MCC who was giving you a hard time?
结果发现 你知道在大都会惩教中心难为我的狱卒吗
Well, he was brutally murdered. You don't know anything about that, right?
他被人杀死了 这事你不知道吧
Good, that's good.
那就好
In-in not knowing anything about that,
既然你不知道那就不知道
because I wasn't your counsel at the time.
我当时没给你当律师
There wouldn't have been any witnesses, would there?
不会有什么目击证人吧
So there's potential exposure?
所以可能会露馅吗
Could be. Did something happen, Joe?
可能吧 发生了什么吗 乔
No, no, I am just doing my job,
不不 我只是在尽责
which is watching your back.
帮你解决后患
Well, I appreciate that.
谢谢你
But I do have a question for you.
不过我确实有个问题问你
Let's say I decide to take the rap
假如说我打算为我
for something I didn't do.
没有做过的事情背锅
What's the collateral damage?
会有什么附带伤害
Care to be more specific? I can't be.
能再具体一点吗 不能说
Hypothetically, if you turn yourself in for something,
假设 你因为一些事情去自首了
there is no way the State is not gonna use that
那么政♥府♥不可能不利用这个
as an excuse to dig deeper into your life.
去对你进行深层调查
And you already got a big target on your back, buddy.
别忘了你已经是一个很明显的目标了 哥们
And what about the others who are close to me?
那对我身边亲近的人会有什么影响
Is this what you were talking about with Angela and Tasha?
你跟安吉拉和塔莎就是在说这个吗
You know what, forget I asked about it.
算了 当我没问
No. Stupid idea.
别 就不该问
James, come on. You can trust me, okay?
詹姆斯 别这样 你可以相信我的 好吗
I'm watching your back.
我是给你撑腰的
The more you tell me,
你告诉我的越多
that's the better I can advise you.
我能提供给你的建议就越多
Now, come on, James, you--Let me in.
好吗 詹姆斯 让我参与
Thanks, Joe.
谢了 乔
Good seeing you.
见面愉快
And then, this guy knocked on my door and handed this to me.
然后这个人敲了我家门递给了我这个
I'm being asked to appear
我被要求在大评审团
on the witness stand in a grand jury.
面前上证人席
This is about you and Tariq, right?
这跟你和塔里克有关 对吧
No, it's about Ghost.
不 是和鬼魂有关
They think he murdered the man who killed Raina.
他们认为他把杀害蕾娜的凶手给杀了
Did he? No, he didn't.
那他杀了吗 没有啊
But the man who did is still out there,
但是那个凶手现在还逍遥法外呢
and the police aren't going after him.
警♥察♥不去找他
They're coming after us.
反而来找我们麻烦
What's your man, Silver, saying about all this?
你的人西尔弗怎么说
How can he help? He can't.
他能帮上什么 他帮不了
You know the alibi I asked you for?
你还记得我找你要的不在场证明吗
For me, Ghost, Tariq Tommy.
为了我 鬼魂 塔里克 汤米
Yes.
对
Well, I need one more.
我们还需要一个
It's for the person who we think killed Ray Ray.
是要给我们认为杀害了雷雷的人的
Hold up, Tash.
等一下 塔莎
So you're saying you know who killed Raina's killer, right?
所以你是说你知道蕾娜的凶手是谁杀得是吗
But you're not gonna go to the cops and tell them that.
但你不打算去跟警♥察♥讲明
You want me to get on the witness stand,
你想要我去上证人席
and risk my freedom and my life,
将我的自♥由♥和生命当做赌注
to lie for you instead?
去为了你撒谎吗
'Keisha, I got you.
凯莎 我会保护你的
You know I would never let that happen.
你知道我不会让这种事情发生的
How is it that you got me?
这叫做保护我吗
Have I ever asked you to commit perjury?
我有让你去作伪证吗
Have I ever hijacked your business to clean drug money?
我有利用你的生意去洗钱吗
Even on a basic level, Tash,
退一万步讲 塔莎
Yas been over here a million times.
你都来这里几百次了
When's the last time you laid eyes on Cash?
你上次把钱当做重点是什么时候了
You know what, you're right.
你说得对
I admit it, I haven't been a very good friend.
我承认 我不是一个很好的朋友
But I have kept all of my promises.
但我承诺的东西我都有做到
You know what, if you don't want to do this for me,
但你知道吗 如果你不想为我做这件事
you can just say no.
你可以直接拒绝的
Lying about the amount of time
谎称待在顶层公♥寓♥
y'all was at the penthouse is one thing.
时间的长短是一回事
But me lying on somebody who wasn't even there?
但是让我因为一个根本不在场的人撒谎
That's something different. That's a bold-faced lie.
这其中是有区别的 这是在厚颜无♥耻♥的撒谎
Tommy wasn't there, either, but you could do it for him.
汤米也不在 但你可以为了他撒谎啊
I can't get justice for Raina.
我没办法为蕾娜讨回公道
And I can't protect my family without your alibi, 'Keisha.
没有你的不在场证明我也没办法保护我的家人 凯莎
Please.
求你了
It's not my problem, Tash.
不关我的事 塔莎
So you're just gonna send me to jail?
那你就要让我去坐牢吗
You're gonna send Tommy to jail?
你要让汤米去坐牢吗
How would you feel about that?
你心里会好受吗
* Systematic, automatic, Blast the music, yeah... *
系统的 自动的 音乐喷射着
Uh-uh, ain't no way you got that shit off already.
不行 怎么这么快就怂了
Scared money don't make money. Get back out there.
你这么胆小可赚不到钱 快回去
Kids on the corner copped it all off of me.
都被街角的孩子抢走了
* The mic's my co-star My flow is so far *
麦克就是我的伙伴 我的节奏响出天际
* Beyond yours, dawg An iceberg to a snowball... *
远远超越你 冰山变成雪球
This fucking 20 is fake.
这张20块是假的
How you supposed to be out there moving weight for me
你应该去锻炼锻炼举举铁
and you getting beat for the money?
这样才能不被人打赚到钱啊
* New release, same shots Do you please say rock *
新发行 旧酒盅 请跟我一起摇滚吧
Shit, you hustling backwards.
妈的 你要一直这么怂
We losing money.
我们会赔钱的
Oh, that's them.
那就是他们
* ...starving artist In the garden I be working with tree... *
饥饿的艺术家在花♥园♥ 我和大树一起合作
Yo, spin the block.
绕一圈
Yo, give me the gun. Come on. You want the strap?
快把枪给我 要皮带吗
* Momma gave birth When it's on, it's on *
该生的时候妈妈就生了
* I'll fight When I'm gone... *
等我走了也会继续奋斗
Don't forget to put one in the chamber.
别忘了往枪膛里面放一颗
Ah, shit.
我靠
Give me that shit unless you want to eat caps.
把东西还我不然就等着吃枪子吧
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表