剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Been in nightclubs ever since.
自此就在夜店里了
Well, it seems like we are in good hands.
那感觉我们的夜店是很棒的人在打理了
So you can call me anytime.
你随时都可以给我打电♥话♥
Andre, my office will be in touch about travel plans.
安德烈 我的办公室会再和你联♥系♥确认旅行计划
Okay...
好的
That was, uh, a good touch on that Miami story, man.
那个 迈阿密的故事讲得不错 兄弟
That was nice.
真不错
Why's that got to be a story?
那为啥要是个故事呢
Yeah, bring it in.
好的 进来吧
It's good to see you again, Kanan.
很高兴再见到你 卡南
What's with the kid?
这孩子来干啥
You got all your bodyguards. I thought I should bring mine.
你带了你的保镖 我想着我也得带上我的
What can I do for you?
我可以为你做什么
I know you've been down a supplier
我知道自从枪战之后你就
since that shootout shit.
少了一个供货商
I want to be your next one.
我想成为你下一个供货商
I thought you worked for Tommy. He send you here?
我以为你是为汤米工作的 他派你来的吗
Tommy's out the game for a minute.
汤米现在出局了
He had some issues with a former partner
他和他之前那个兄弟般的合作伙伴
who was like a brother to him. Real sad shit.
有一些问题要解决 很伤感的事情
Turns out, his boy, Ghost, is who called the hit
事实是 他的人 鬼魂 就是那个发号♥施令
that got your boy, Nicolas, here popped in the leg.
袭击了你的手下的人 尼古拉斯 打伤了他的腿
Well, you're going to take care of him, right?
你会去解决他的 对吧
Sorry to hear of these troubles.
听说了这些麻烦我也很抱歉
I'm running my own game now. Same product, better price.
我现在在经营我自己的生意了 一样的产品 价钱更好
Just with none of Tommy's drama.
就是没有了汤米的那些破事
That shit Tommy got you was good, right?
汤米给你弄到的东西挺好的 对吧
It's selling well, no complaints.
卖♥♥的很好 没有人有意见
So what we waiting for?
那我们还等什么呢
What's that, 'Riq?
你们说什么呢 里克
I asked if I could trust you. He says I can.
我问他我是否可以相信你 他说我可以
Now I see why you brought the kid.
现在我明白你为什么带这个孩子来了
We're going to do this on a trial basis.
我们可以先试验一下
What are we getting from just sitting here?
我们就坐在这儿能得到什么吗
They look like us.
他们看起来好像咱俩
Except Dre got Crustyballs in a suit.
只不过德瑞给克里斯托胖胖一套西服
Punk-ass pretty boy bitch motherfucker.
真♥他♥妈♥的是个大混♥蛋♥
Why would he be bringing Cristobal into the clubs?
他为什么要带克里斯托瓦尔到俱乐部里去
Why would he do that?
他为什么这么做
Who the fuck cares?
谁他妈在乎呢
Now we know where Dre's spot is, we'll catch him here.
现在我们知道德瑞的据点在哪儿了 我们就可以去那儿抓他了
Now, I got a little family dinner I got to get to.
我还有个家庭晚餐需要出席
You couldn't invite a brother? Damn, man.
你都不能邀请你的兄弟吗 妈的 老兄
Oh, okay, I get it, your other family, okay.
是哦 我懂了 你另一个家庭 好吧
So you still drinking Teresi's Kool-Aid, cool.
所以你还和特雷西好 行
Look, since you got plans in your head,
听着 既然你有了一个计划
but you don't like to share,
但又不想告诉我
you let me know when you ready to make a move.
那等你准备好行动了再告诉我就成了
I'm a walk from here.
我要从这儿走过去了
What, is she here to arrest you or something?
咋 她是来这儿逮捕你的吗
She's here to help.
她是来帮忙的
Help who? Dad?
帮谁 爸爸吗
No.
不是
Your dad is not involved in this.
你♥爸♥爸和这个无关
He knows nothing about it.
他什么都不知道
It's just us.
只是我们的事
I'm here to help your mom.
我是来帮你妈妈的
And to help you.
还有你
I don't trust her. But I do.
我不相信她 但我相信
When it comes to this. Come here.
涉及到这件事情的情况下 过来
I need information about Raymond Jones.
我需要知道雷蒙德·琼斯的有关信息
About who he was working with.
他和谁一起做事
Anything you have will be helpful.
你知道的任何消息都会是有用的
All right, well, he used to hang out
好吧 他以前和一个叫
with this woman named Jukebox.
点唱机的女的一起混
She was a dirty cop from D.C.
她是特区的一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
They ran licks together.
他们一起做事
They used their uniforms as a disguise, I guess.
我觉得 他们是把自己的职业用作了伪装
How did you meet Jukebox?
你是怎么遇上点唱机的
Through a friend, Kanan. Does Kanan know Raymond Jones?
通过一个朋友 卡南 卡南认识雷蒙德·琼斯吗
Yeah, he knew him, but they never kicked it.
是的 他知道他 但他们不对付
Where's Jukebox now?
点唱机现在在哪儿呢
I believe she's dead. Kanan killed her, right?
我觉得她已经死了 卡南杀了她 对吧
This is what you wanted me to come home for?
你让我回家就是干这个的吗
Your mother tells me your friend, Kanan,
你妈妈告诉我你的朋友 卡南
may have killed his son, Shawn Stark.
可能杀了他的儿子 肖恩·斯塔克
Do you know anything about that?
你知道这件事吗
You're framing Kanan like you and Ghost did
你现在就在陷害卡南 就像你和鬼魂
when I was a little kid.
在我小时候干的一样
Yes, he needs to take the rap.
是 他需要承担责任
You're working with her.
你居然跟她一起合作
The woman that ruined our lives.
这个毁了我们生活的女人
The woman that broke our whole family apart.
这个害得我们家支离破碎的女人
The woman who arrested Ghost for the one thing he didn't fucking do.
这个把鬼魂因为莫须有的罪名抓起来的女人
I knew Ghost was a traitor.
我知道鬼魂是个叛徒
I thought maybe he made you help him set up Kanan.
我想着没准是他强迫你帮他陷害卡南的
But you're no better.
但你也好不到哪去
You're a fucking backstabber, too.
你♥他♥妈♥也是背后捅刀子那波的
You better listen to me, boy.
你最好给我听好 孩子
Catching the charge for Ray Ray is the least Kanan deserves.
让卡南去替雷雷顶罪已经对他很够意思了
No matter what me and your dad have done,
无论我和你♥爸♥爸干了什么
Kanan has done worse.
卡南做的事情更绝
He killed Shawn, his own son. Don't you forget that.
他杀了肖恩 他的亲儿子 这一点你可别忘了
He was good to me.
他对我很好
Ain't nobody in the goddamn history of the world
这世界上从你出生到现在 就不可能有人
been better to you than me.
对你比我对你要好
I'm your mother!
我可是你妈
I could go to jail for this.
我可能会因此坐牢的
Tariq...
塔里克
It's either me...
要么是我
Or Kanan.
要么是卡南
Find another way, Ma.
你想别的办法吧 妈
'Riq!
里克
Hey. Hello!
嘿 你好啊
You made it. How are you?
你来了 怎么样啊
Come on.
快进来
Right?
厉害吗
Welcome to my humble abode.
欢迎观临寒舍
I told you. Hey, Tommy, Tommy.
我跟你说了吧 汤米 汤米
I got you this. It smells so good in here.
我给你带了这个 闻起来好香啊
It's wine. Doesn't it smell good?
是红酒 是不是闻起来好香的
Ooh, Chianti.
基安蒂红葡萄酒呢
Do you have a cook?
你还有厨师呢
Hi, welcome.
欢迎两位啊
Hey, this is Connie, and my dad.
这是康妮 还有我爸爸
This is my girl, LaKeisha. It's nice to meet you both.
这是我女朋友 拉凯莎 很高兴认识两位
Ah, hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很荣幸
It's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
How you doing?
你怎么样
Oh, goodness, you're beautiful.
我的天 你真漂亮
Thank you. You could use some of your dad's charm.
谢谢 你真应该学学你♥爸♥的魅力
Oh, you ain't even heard him speak Italian yet.
你还没听他讲意大利语呢
How did that go, Dad?
学得怎么样了 爸爸
Come on.
得了吧
Oh, I don't know what half of what I just ate was,
我不知道我刚才吃的是半个什么东西
but it was delicious.
但是很美味
My compliments to the chef.
向大厨致敬
Thank you.
谢谢
Yo, Connie, I got to tell you, you one smart woman.
康妮 我跟你说 你可是太聪明了
Me and the old man, we checked out an ambulance place.
我跟老头子 我来看了一个放救护车的地方
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表