剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Power"...
权欲 前情回顾
Despite still grieving Raina's tragic death,
尽管我们仍沉浸于雷娜之死的悲痛中
her parents, James and Tasha St. Patrick,
她的父母 詹姆斯和塔莎·圣帕特里克
are here with us.
今日与我们同在
You ambushed us to go on camera.
你下套让我们面对媒体
That was fucking low, Rashad.
这招太卑劣了 瑞沙德
Blanca Rodriguez.
布兰卡·罗德里格斯
I'm working the Detective Raymond Jones case.
我在调查雷蒙德·琼斯警官的案子
I saw you leaving Jones' flop last night.
我昨晚看到你从琼斯的屋子离开
It wasn't a Jimenez hitter
杀害塞莱斯特
that murdered Celeste and left the gold gun
在托洛斯那留下金枪的
at the Toros pad.
不是希梅内斯的打手
It was Diego Jimenez himself.
而是迭戈·希梅内斯本人
Yo, Dre want that Toro dead.
德瑞想弄死那个托洛斯帮的人
Why you trippin'?
你为什么这么大反应
You're not getting the goddamn point.
你根本就他妈没明白我的意思
When I tell you to do something,
当我派给你任务时
you do the shit my way.
你就该按我的吩咐办事
Broc? Yo, what the fuck, man?
布罗克 什么情况 伙计
Can I trust you to do what needs to be done here?
我相信你知道该怎么做吧
Thomas Patrick Teresi.
托马斯·帕特里克·特瑞斯
He gave me his name?
他给我冠了他的姓
He wanted to take you from me, Tommy.
他想把你从我手里夺走 汤米
But you're mine.
但你是我的
Stay the fuck away from me, Ma.
别再出现在我眼前 妈
Connie, you listen to me.
康妮 听着
You've given me everything that any man could ever want.
你已经给了我所有男人都梦寐以求的一切
Sometimes I follow Jeff,
有时候我会跟踪杰夫
the guy who killed our son,
就是那个撞死我儿子的人
to Gavin's liquor on 23rd.
看他进到二十三号♥大街的加文酒水店
It is only a matter of time
他撞死下一个孩子
before he kills another kid.
只是时间问题
♪ They say this is a big, rich town ♪
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
♪ I just come from the poorest part ♪
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
♪ Bright lights, city life ♪
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
♪ I gotta make it, this is where it goes down ♪
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
♪ I just happen to come up hard ♪
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
♪ Legal or illegal, baby, ♪
# 违法又如何 #
♪ I gotta make it ♪
# 我已成名在望 #
♪ I never took a straight path nowhere ♪
# 路途从未一帆风顺 #
♪ Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises ♪
# 生活永远满载变数 #
♪ I live, I learn ♪
# 汲取教训才能活下去 #
♪ I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers ♪
# 我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市 #
♪ It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper ♪
# 这里物欲横流 没钱寸步难行 #
♪ Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven ♪
# 我生长在与天堂一街之隔的地狱里 #
♪ That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven ♪
# 每刻钟就能卖♥♥出七克粉 #
♪ Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go ♪
# 超纯浓度 封上包装 流向市场 #
♪ Occupational options, get some blow or some hos ♪
# 已选择的职业 预料中的打击 #
♪ Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack ♪
# 毒丸药雨之中 学说唱或是偷抢 #
♪ Fuck it, man, in the meantime ♪
# 那又怎样 趁现在 #
♪ Go head and pump a pack ♪
# 再来一打药 #
♪ This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce ♪
# 这是我的王者节奏 邦德之力 #
♪ That 007, that's 62 on my count ♪
# 我的零零七范儿 #
♪ I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers ♪
# 我是潜行的骗子 在被子下甜言蜜语 #
♪ Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya ♪
# 看着女人的眼睛 说着宝贝我爱你 #
♪ You're my inspiration, you're my motivation ♪
# 你是我的灵感 你是我的动力 #
♪ You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation ♪
# 是我无畏前行的勇气 #
♪ They say this is a big, rich town ♪
# 都说这是繁华不夜城 #
♪ Yeah, I just come from the poorest part ♪
# 我却出生于穷困贫民窟 #
♪ Bright lights, city life ♪
# 灯红酒绿 都市魅影 #
♪ I gotta make it, this is where it goes down ♪
# 我已成名在望 却又急转而下 #
♪ I just happen to come up hard ♪
# 我的成功之路布满荆棘 #
♪ Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it ♪
# 违法又如何 我已成名在望 #
Hello.
喂
Good morning, Mr. St. Patrick.
早上好 圣帕特里克先生
This is the front desk.
这里是前台
There's an NYPD detective here to see you.
有一位纽约警♥察♥局的警官想见你
Send him up.
让他上来吧
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Who was that on the phone?
刚才打电♥话♥的是谁
The police.
警♥察♥
Do you know what it's about?
你知道是什么事吗
No idea, Tash.
不知道 塔莎
Detective Leary.
利里警官
Morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Ha-Has something happened?
发... 发生什么事了吗
Setting up the public tip line
设立公众举报热♥线♥
was the right move.
是个正确的决定
I was kind of hoping I could talk to, uh, Tariq.
我希望我能够和塔里克谈谈
Sure, yeah, um...
当然了 好的
Tariq, would you come down here, please?
塔里克 你能过来一下吗
He's just getting ready for school.
他正准备去上学
Tariq, you remember Detective Leary?
塔里克 你还记得利里警官吗
How you doing, son? I'm good.
你还好吗 孩子 我很好
We've had a tip in your sister's case.
我们得到了关于你姐姐案子的一个线索
Now, the night Raina was killed,
雷娜被杀的那个晚上
someone said they saw you running out of the building,
有人说他们看见你从那栋建筑里跑出来
and your sister followed you.
你姐姐跟在后面
Now, that's different from your statement
这和你的供词不一致
where you said you went out after your sister.
你说你跟在你姐姐后面出来的
I was just hoping you could clear that up for me.
我希望你能把这点澄清一下
Go ahead, he's here to help us.
说吧 他是来帮助我们的
Well, I mean, I guess I did go outside, but...
我想我的确出去了 但是...
I came back in.
我又回去了
Maybe whoever saw me go out didn't see me come back in.
没准那个看见我出来的人没见到我回去
Can you tell me why you went outside the first time?
你能告诉我你第一次出去是干嘛吗
I... I really don't remember.
我... 我真不记得了
You know, we have to get ready to go, Detective.
我们得准备走了 警官
So if that's all...?
如果没别的问题了...
Yeah, for now.
当然 现在没了
Tariq, don't worry. We're gonna solve this.
塔里克 别担心 我们会解决的
I'll see him out.
我去送送他
Have a good day, son.
祝你顺利 孩子
Bye, Tash. Bye.
再见 塔莎 再见
Good-bye, Detective.
再见 警官
You hang in there.
你要坚强点
'Riq, I need you to tell me the truth.
里克 我需要你告诉我真♥相♥
Were you out there when Ray Ray killed Raina?
雷雷杀雷娜的时候 你在现场吗
I promise I wasn't out there, I swear.
我真的不在现场 我发誓
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Go ahead.
去吧
Yo, K, let me ask you something.
嗨 K 我问你点事
Did 'Riq tell you how he knew Ray Ray was looking for him?
里克告诉过你他怎么知道雷雷在找他吗
You know, when he hit you.
就他打电♥话♥给你的时候
Nah, he just said he was looking for him.
没有 他就说雷雷在找他
Damn. And he ain't hit you since?
妈的 他没再找过你了
I ain't supposed to be talking to the little nigga, remember?
我不应该跟那个小黑鬼说话的 你忘啦
Yo, what's up with all these questions?
干嘛问这些问题
Cop came by this morning.
警♥察♥早上过来了
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
Yeah, we got tricked into doing a press conference
真的 我们被下套 召开了关于雷娜被谋杀的
about Raina's murder.
记者发布会
I got a question for you. Yeah.
我问你个问题 说吧
Why you can't stay off the fucking TV?
为什么你不能离他妈的电视远点
I mean, you do understand the concept
你知道当个罪犯
of being a criminal, right, Ghost?
是什么概念的吧 幽灵
Come on, Tommy, I'm just trying to build something
拜托 汤米 我只是想给我的女儿
for my daughter, man.
留下些什么
Something to honor her.
一些能纪念她的东西
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表