剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Well, that's the thing, Con, I'm...
问题是 康妮 我
I'm not gonna sell him down the river.
我不打算出♥卖♥♥♥他了
He's my kid.
他是我的孩子
You know?
你知道吗
I just told the Feds that so they'd let me out
我之所以那么给警♥察♥们说 只是为了出狱
so I could be with you.
这样我就能和你待在一起了
Is that the truth?
这是实话吗
Tommy's not going anywhere.
汤米哪里都不会去的
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, that's the man I married.
这才像我嫁得男人
I love you, Connie.
我爱你 康妮
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Are you taking me to Vincent?
你要带我去见文森特吗
I know. You gotta do what you gotta do.
我明白 你必须做你该做的事情
I thought we was family.
我还以为我们是家人
Hey, we are family, okay?
嘿 我们是家人 好吗
We don't know each other all that well, but...
我们虽然没有那么了解彼此 但是
Don't. LListen, I'm just saying...
别说了 听我说 我是说
Nah. You don't understand.
别说了 你不明白
I do understand. Stop.
我当然明白 别说了
Why'd you let me go see Connie?
你为什么让我去见康妮
I didn't do it for you.
我这么做不是为了你
I did it for her.
我这么做是为了她
You got every right to be upset with me,
你有权利生我的气
but I gotta tell you,
但是我要告诉你
getting to know you,
认识和了解你
I couldn't be prouder.
我感到无比骄傲
You're the best son that a father could have.
你是全天下最好的儿子
I will be the son,
我会当个好儿子
even though you could never be the father.
即使你从来就没当个好爸爸
You're not taking me to Vincent, are you?
你不是要带我去见文森特 对吗
I'm taking you home, Dad.
我要带你回家 爸爸
Oh. You should stop talking.
哦 你别说话了
Vincent ain't gonna forget this.
文森特不会忘记这件事的
And he ain't gonna let it go. You gotta know that.
他不会擅自罢休的 你要明白这一点
I told the Feds I was gonna drop a dime on you.
我给联调局的人说 我打算告你的密
Then I got to know you.
但是后来我慢慢了解你
And I couldn't do it.
我就做不到了
I just couldn't.
我就是做不到
You're a good man, Tommy.
你是个好人 汤米
I couldn't be prouder of you.
我为你感到无比骄傲
A little too late, Dad.
现在有点太晚了 爸爸
Tommy.
汤米
What's the matter?
出什么事了
Teresi.
特雷西
You was right.
你说得没错
I told you a million times. You're too trusting.
我给你说了一百万次了 你太信任他了
I fucking killed him, Ma.
我他妈杀了他 妈妈
You did the right thing.
你做得很对
I didn't see that there were any meetings
我没有看到今晚有
scheduled for tonight. What's this about?
任何会议安排 叫我来干什么
What is going on here?
这是怎么一回事
A little visual aid just in case you get confused
这些照片是帮你回忆一下 以免你搞混了
about which drug dealer you're aiding and abetting today.
你今天帮助和教唆的是哪个毒贩
We're charging you with conspiracy.
我们以阴谋罪起诉你
You're a part of this criminal organization,
你是这个犯罪组织的一员
and you're gonna pay for your crimes.
你要为你犯的罪付出代价
You don't have any proof against me.
你们没有证据证明我犯罪了
When I told you Tony Teresi was our CI, it was a test.
我告诉你托尼·特雷西是我们的线人 那是一个测试
We found the body tonight, Angela.
我们今天晚上找到了他的尸体 安吉拉
How well did you protect your CI?
你们好好保护你的线人了吗
That's not the question. Yeah, the question is,
这不是问题的关键 问题的关键在于
who did you tell?
你告诉谁了
No more games, Angela.
不要再玩儿游戏了 安吉拉
Now you are gonna give us everything you have on St. Patrick,
现在你要把你知道的所有圣·帕特里克的事情
and everybody you are both affiliated with.
以及和你有联♥系♥的所有人的事情都告诉我们
Or else you are going down right along with them.
不然你就和他们一起进监狱
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表