剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Power...
权欲 前情提要
You know any Tainos?
你认识哪个泰诺帮的吗
Pick one.
你选吧
What does Teresi know? He don't know nothing.
特雷西知道什么 他什么也不知道
Well, please keep it that way.
请继续保持这样
Tommy's laundering his money in James' club.
汤米在詹姆斯的俱乐部里洗钱
Fuck yes. Yes.
太他妈好了 太好了
A house in Suffolk County was raided
萨福克县的一栋房♥子在
after the neighbors made a complaint.
被邻居投诉之后被突击检查了
One particular weapon stood out from the rest.
有一个特别的武器非常引人关注
Are you the one who stole my gold gun and planted it
是不是你偷了我的金枪然后把它
in Long Island?
放在长岛了
You want the Jimenez, right?
你想抓住希梅内斯 对吧
Give me that tracker you took off my car.
把你从我车上拿走的追踪器给我
You never told Karen you signed a non-compete clause
当你在真♥相♥时 你没有告诉凯伦你签了
when you were at Truth?
不竞业条款吗
Your dismissal is effective immediately.
那么辞退你的决定现在立刻生效
I will never let you have joint custody.
我永远不会允许你得到共同抚养权
I'm sorry, aren't you the one who's about to get
抱歉 你不是因为道德问题马上就要
disbarred on ethics?
当不了律师了吗
Tariq shot him, with my gun.
塔里克杀了他 用我的枪
Where's your gun right now?
你的枪现在在哪儿呢
It's gone.
丢了
We're gonna need you to surrender
我们需要你上交
your registered firearm.
注册在你名下的手♥枪♥
That gun was stolen.
我的枪被偷了
You're lying to the police.
你骗了警♥察♥
I watched you put that gun in the safe.
我看到你把枪放进保险箱里了
You're losing it and you need to take a break.
你失控了 你需要缓一下
Come here.
过来
James.
詹姆斯
I want the truth. Oh, it don't matter.
我想听真♥相♥ 那不重要
It matters to me!
对我很重要
Come here. Stop it.
过来 停下
Tasha, get off me. No, you need to go.
塔莎 放开我 不 你需要离开
What are the choices that led you to this moment?
是什么让你走到了今天
Milan.
米兰
Know your home, family.
了解你的家庭 家人
Angela.
安吉拉
We can't be together, Angie.
我们不能在一起 安吉
It's the right decision.
这是正确的选择
What would you do differently?
你会选择不同的做法吗
I thought with Raina being gone,
我以为蕾娜的去世
it would kill me.
会折磨死我
I thought there's no getting lower than that.
我以为没有会比那还糟糕的事情了
But the pain,
但那种痛苦
it just keeps getting worse.
却越来越严重
Things just keep getting taken away from me.
我身边的东西不停的被别人夺走
Everything went wrong went I went inside.
任何我接触的事情都会变糟
Jamie...
詹姆
And I don't expect an apology from you, Angie.
我不期望你会给我道歉 安吉
I mean, you didn't know the truth
我的意思是 你不知道真♥相♥
because I chose to not tell you the truth.
因为我选择了不告诉你真♥相♥
You know me, I thought I had everything under control.
你了解我的 我以为我能控制好所有事情
I thought I was making all the right decisions.
我以为我做了所有正确的决定
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
Tonight I was asked about my first mistakes,
今晚我被问起了我的第一个错误
my lies.
我撒的谎
I told the biggest ones to you.
我最大的谎言是对你说的
At the end...
到最后
I didn't leave you because I didn't love you anymore.
我不是因为不再爱你了 才离开的你
I didn't leave you because of Tasha or because of my kids.
我不是因为塔莎或者我的孩子们 才离开的你
A man threatened my life,
有个男人威胁要取走我的性命
so I left you to save yours.
所以我离开了你 来保你的命
Why didn't you tell me this?
你为什么不告诉我这个
It worked. He left you alone.
它奏效了 他没有去杀你
He never came near you.
他从没接近过你
I think that's the last lie.
我以为这会是我最后一个谎言了
I gotta go to bed, Jamie.
我得睡觉了 杰米
Listen, you can stay.
听着 你可以留下
I'll make up the couch.
我可以把沙发借你睡
There's a toothbrush underneath the sink.
水池下面有牙刷
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早
How'd you sleep?
你睡的怎么样
Didn't.
没睡
Look, Angie, I didn't get to--
听着 安吉 我没有机会
There's something I need to say first.
我得先说件事
You're not the only one that hasn't been completely honest.
你不是唯一一个没有完全说实话的人
At least not recently.
至少最近不是
Ignore it.
无视它
I can't.
我不能
Angela, we need to talk.
安吉拉 我们需要谈谈
Tasha, I just need to explain something.
塔莎 我得和你解释点事情
What're you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
What is he doing here?
他在这儿做什么
You kicked me out. You kicked him out?
你把我踢出来了 你把他踢出来了
That's what happened? Tasha, why are you here?
原来是这样吗 塔莎 你为什么来这儿
Detective Leary came to the penthouse
利里警官昨天晚上来阁楼
looking for my gun last night.
找我的枪了
He said that they're getting close
他说他们马上就要找出来
to finding Raina's killer.
杀害蕾娜的凶手了
Now, I told him it was stolen.
我告诉他枪被偷走了
But does that mean that they connected us to Ray Ray?
这是不是就是说他们已经把我们和雷的死亡联♥系♥到一起了
Tasha, Tasha, Tasha, we can She knows, Ghost.
塔莎 塔莎 塔莎 我们 她知道了 鬼魂
She knows? How much?
她知道了 知道了多少
Everything.
一切
I know Tariq killed Raymond Jones.
我知道是塔里克杀了雷蒙德·琼斯
Why would you tell Angela this?
你为什么要告诉安吉拉这个
Because I needed to save our family.
因为我需要去拯救我的家人
Angela's the one who told me where to find Tariq that night.
安吉拉是那晚告诉我去哪里找到塔里克的人
I was gonna turn you all in.
我本算打算把你们都交给警♥察♥
I thought you did it and set me up to help.
我以为是你干的 为了让我帮忙给我挖的陷阱
So Tasha told me and convinced me
所以塔莎告诉了我真♥相♥ 然后
that we're all better off if no one ever knows
说服了我 没人知道塔里克也被牵连了
that Tariq was involved.
是最好的
I'm on your side, Jamie.
我和你是一波的 詹姆
We're gonna make sure Tariq stays out of jail.
我们要确保塔里克不会进监狱
Tasha, why wouldn't you tell me this?
塔莎 你为什么不告诉我这个
Because I didn't trust you.
因为我不相信你
I didn't trust that you wouldn't make things worse.
我不相信你不会把事情搞砸
And I knew you wouldn't trust us to handle it.
而且我还知道你不会相信我们能处理好
Look, I know you don't understand, but I--
听着 我知道你不能理解 但我
No, actually, I do understand.
不 其实 我是理解的
What I don't understand is you two working together.
我不理解的是 你们两个竟然能合作
We have it under control.
一切尽在我们的掌控之中
You sure?
你确定吗
What about Tasha's gun?
那塔莎的枪呢
The ballistics reports are gone.
弹道报告都消失了
There's no way for them to trace the bullet back to you
没有那把枪的话 他们是不可能把子弹
without the gun.
和你联♥系♥到一起的
They're gonna bring you in for questioning on that.
他们会把你抓走 问相关的问题
I'll have to prep you.
我需要帮你准备
So we need to call Proctor.
我们需要联♥系♥普洛克特
No, he's not a lawyer.
不 他不是律师了
And she can't take him. It'll look suspicious.
而且她也不能带他一起去 这看起来就很有嫌疑
We're gonna be a while.
我们需要准备一会了
Everyone, this is Sergeant Blanca Rodriguez
所有人 这位是来自纽约警♥察♥局内政部的
from NYPD Internal Affairs.
布兰卡·罗德里格兹警长
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表