剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Elevating you to this position helped assuage public concerns about DOJ corruption.
将你提拔到这个位置有助于缓解公众对司法部腐♥败♥问题的担忧
Corruption you brought to light.
你揭露的腐♥败♥问题
Our moves now need to be beyond reproach.
现在我们一举一动都不能让人给抓住把柄
I need to make sure you aren't distracted.
我需要确保你没有分心
Not distracted, Tameika.
我没有分心 塔米卡
Exhausted. I fell asleep.
我只是累坏了 睡着了
I'm completely present, totally focused.
我全心全意在做事 绝对一心一意
Good to hear.
很高兴听到你这么说
Tameika, what were you calling about? The pressing matter?
塔米卡 你昨天打电♥话♥是为了什么 媒体那边什么问题
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I don't think Angela's being straight with me about where she was last night.
我不觉得安吉拉说的她昨晚上的行踪是实话
In case you're right, keep Maria Suarez away from Angela
以防万一你是对的 在我告诉你新的情况之前
until I tell you otherwise.
让玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯离安吉拉远点
Is it out of place to ask why the head of Criminal for the entire Eastern District
怎么你堂堂一个纽约东区的刑事处处长
of New York was at a lowly local murder scene?
出现在当地这个不起眼的谋杀现场了
Excuse me? Blanca Rodriguez, NYPD Internal Affairs.
抱歉 你说什么 布兰卡·罗德里格兹 来自纽约警♥察♥局内政部
I'm working the Detective Raymond Jones case.
我正在调查雷蒙德·琼斯的案子
I was called in because Jones was an undercover working narcotics,
我被叫来这儿是因为琼斯是个卧底毒贩
but his flop was filled with fenced items that he never reported,
但是他却有一大堆未上报的违禁物品
which is a big no-no.
这可是万万禁止的
I saw you leaving Jones' flop last night.
我昨晚看见你从琼斯那里出来
And I said to myself,
于是我就对我说
"Self, it's not every day you see $400 stilettos
你啊 看见一双400美金的高跟鞋出现在一个
at a potentially dirty undercover cop's bloody last known."
卧底坏蛋警♥察♥的最后出现地点这种事可不是天天有
So I looked at the sign out sheet and noticed you weren't on it.
所以我查了查出外勤的名单 发现你不在上面
Little violation of NYPD protocol.
有点违反纽约警局的规定了吧
It was an oversight.
一时疏忽罢了
Why were you there?
你为什么在那儿
I'm just asking because maybe I'm missing something.
我问只是因为我怕我漏了点什么
You know, save me a couple steps in my investigation.
你懂的 帮我省几步调查步骤
Like you, I thought I'd check him out myself.
和你一样的 我就想亲自去调查一下他
See what kind of witness he would be.
看看他到底是不是已经开始走向犯罪的道路了
You ever spoken with Raymond Jones?
你从来都没有和雷蒙德·琼斯说过话吗
Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance.
很不幸 我并没有机会和他说上话
He came onto my radar shortly before he went missing.
在他失踪前不久我才开始注意到他的
I'm late for a meeting, so...
我开会要迟到了 所以
Thank you for your time, Miss Valdes.
感谢你抽时间和我聊聊 巴尔德斯女士
Thank you.
谢谢
The party you are trying to reach--
您所拨♥打♥的用户
God damn it, Padre, where you at?
天呐撸 帕德雷 你在哪儿
Move it, kid. '69 Mustang, right?
别挡道 小子 69野马 是吗
I know you? I know you.
我认识你吗 我认识你
Or, Father Cal did. Did?
或者说 卡尔爸爸曾经认识你 曾经
What you mean, did?
什么意思 为什么是曾经
He told me to find you if anything ever happened to him.
他说如果他出事了 就让我来找你
What the fuck happened to him?
他出什么事了
Look, somebody stabbed him up in the park last night. Fuck.
听着 昨晚上有人在公园里把他给捅了 操
They found his body on a bench. He bled out from the heart.
他们在公园的长椅上发现了他 他心口那里流血过多死了
Oh, f-- Sh--
噢 操
He's gone.
他去世了
He was a good man. Only good white guy I ever met.
他生前是个好人 我认识的白人里面唯一一个好人
Me, too.
我同意
You know who did it?
你知道是谁干的吗
I've been on the corner for Cal for three years.
我在街头为卡尔做事有三年了
No idea who did him.
完全不知道是谁
I'd like to get my hands on that motherfucker.
我想亲手宰了那混♥蛋♥
You and me both.
算我一个
I think it was a new connect.
我觉得那是因为新的接头人
The new connect?
新的接头人
Yeah, but look, the only thing is, I don't got a name.
是啊 但是 有个问题 我不知道他的名字
I don't need a name.
我不需要名字
Word?
只要消息吗
Just tell me everything you know.
把你知道的都告诉我就行
So, what the fuck is up with these Italian niggas?
所以 那些意大利黑鬼是要闹哪样
I never knew Tommy had no white friends.
我都不知道汤米没有白人朋友
They're the wrong friends, K.
那些人可不是什么好朋友 K
Remember Tommy had that little African albino motherfucker
你记得汤米以前带回来的
he brought around back in the day?
那个得了白化病的非裔小混♥蛋♥吗
He thought he'd found another white boy like him in the hood.
他以为他能在附近给他找到一个像他一样的白人孩子
Remember the look on Tommy's face when Little Man kept calling us niggas?
你记得那个小孩叫咱们黑鬼的时候汤米脸上的表情吗
Remember that look?
记得那个表情吗
Yeah, he didn't know whether to join in or slap the fuck out the boy.
是啊 他都不知道是该和他一起这么说还是狠狠地扇他一巴掌
Oh, Tommy. Yeah, man.
汤米噢 是啊 兄弟
Tommy's always looking for somebody to take care of him.
汤米一直在找人来照顾他
Yeah, that was your job.
是啊 本来应该你去的
Now that he's fucking with these Italians, you think they got his back?
现在他跟这些意大利人纠扯不清 你觉得他们就能帮着他点吗
No, K, I don't.
不 K 我不觉得
What you two talking about?
你俩在讨论啥呢
You.
你
Let's go.
咱们走
Get in here, man. Come on.
进来吧 兄弟 快来
Let's go get that motherfucker, Dre.
走 咱们去抓那混♥蛋♥ 德瑞
Come on, let's go.
好了 走吧
You sure this the place, right, Tommy?
你确定是这个地方吗 汤米
Dre's in here somewhere. Just keep quiet.
德瑞在这里的某个地方 小声点
Yo, you see anything?
嘿 你有什么发现吗
No. You?
没有 你呢
Nothing.
没有
Here they come.
他们来了
Let's light them the fuck up.
我们去跟他们玩玩吧
Tommy.
汤米
We've been played. Run.
我们被耍了 快跑
Keep moving!
跑起来
Go, go, go!
跑 跑 快跑
Go!
跑
Move, move!
跑啊 跑啊
All right. Got enough? I'm reloading.
好的 子弹够吗 我在重新装弹
Move! Go, go!
跑 跑 跑起来
Go!
跑
Go, go, come on, get up, get up!
跑啊 跑啊 快点 起来 起来
You hit?
你中枪了吗
Get up!
起来啊
Come on, Ghost!
快点啊 鬼魂
Back, back! Fucking pussy, Dre! Show your face!
后面 后面 怂蛋 德瑞 有胆子出来呀
I'm out. Shit.
我没子弹了 妈的
You out?
你没弹了吗
I got these motherfuckers.
我来搞定他们
Thanks for coming, Doc. Really appreciate it.
多谢你来帮忙 医生 真的很感谢你
Look, I promised, didn't I?
听着 我答应了的 对吧
No, four seats, center ice. Right up against the glass.
四个座位 在正中间 正对着玻璃
You're lucky his little bitch ass can't shoot worth shit.
你真的太幸运了 那个娘炮根本不会射击
Tommy.
汤米
Sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Good looking out back there, K.
你这个后援来的真及时 K
I got one with that motherfucker name on it.
我弄到了一个有那个混♥蛋♥的名字的
Nope, nope.
不 不
I don't wanna hear anything about this, okay?
我不想听你们说这个 好吧
I don't have a law license right now,
我还没有律师执照呢
which means I'm not a lawyer, which means there is no attorney-client privilege.
也就是说我现在还不是律师 也就是说我不用遵守律师和当事人之间的保密特权
So I don't wanna know where you were tonight or who did this to you,
所以我不想知道你们今晚在哪儿或者是谁对你做了这个
and I don't even know who the fuck this is, but you know what?
而且我根本不知道这个人是谁 但你知道不
I don't wanna know, okay?
我根本不想知道 好吗
I'm supposed to stay away from you two until I get my law license back.
在我拿回执照之前 我应该离你们两个远远的
So why'd you answer the phone?
那你为什么要接电♥话♥呢
Look, because I could help.
因为我可以帮上忙
I am so sorry about your loss.
我真的很抱歉 你痛失至亲
I'll see you at the funeral, okay?
我们葬礼上见 好吗
'Cause you a member of this family now.
因为你现在也是这个家的一员了
And a family sticks together no matter what, right?
一个家庭无论如何都会团结在一起 对吧
Right.
是的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表