剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I thought we weren't gonna see each other again.
我以为我们永远不打算再见了
Does anyone else know that Tariq knew Raymond Jones?
还有谁知道塔里克认识雷蒙德·琼斯
I don't know.
不清楚
Find out.
去查
I've done what I can to run damage control,
我已经尽最大可能控制局势了
but if someone else links Tariq to this murder,
但是要是还有别人能将塔里克与谋杀案联♥系♥在一起
we're all going down anyway.
我们怎么都得完蛋
I've got one just like it.
我找到了这样的人
Number's programmed in.
已经制定好计划了
Get back to me.
想好了联♥系♥我
What the fuck happened with the job?
那工作到底怎么了
Turn your volume down, motherfucker.
小点声 混♥蛋♥
My boys did their part.
我手下尽职了
They said Dre saw them coming
他们说德瑞早就知道他们要来
like somebody warned him or something.
就好像有人警告过他们一样
Took off running like a little bitch.
那帮人跟老鼠一样吓跑了
Your Italian boy fucked this up.
是你意大利朋友搞砸的
Bullshit. Tommy.
胡扯 汤米
The real question is, who could've warned him?
真正的问题是 是谁警告他的
I don't know. And then what happened?
不知道 后来呢
My niggas say they heard some gunfire pop off.
我朋友说他们听到了枪声
I'm thinking the Italians killed Dre on the spot.
可能是意大利人当场杀死了德瑞
Then I come out and find this shit on my windshield.
然后我出门的时候在挡风玻璃上发现了这东西
I got one too.
我也有
He put mine in my coat pocket while I was wearing it.
我穿着外套的时候他就放在我口袋里一个
Why the fuck didn't you shoot him?
你为什么没开枪打他
I was at Raina's grave site. I wasn't strapped.
我当时在蕾娜的墓地 没带枪
I've seen cards like this dropped on people
我在组织看到过这种卡片
inside the joint.
降落在人身上
But I don't know who it's from.
但我不知道是谁发的
That's the Jimenez, K.
是希梅内斯 K
Dre's saying the Jimenez got his back.
德瑞说希梅内斯在他背后撑腰
Fuck them Spanish niggas. I ain't scared of nobody.
去他妈的西班牙人 我谁也不怕
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Tommy, you wanna tell me who the fuck this is?
汤米 你知道这是谁吧
Oh, shit. Oh, it's Jason Micic.
卧♥槽♥ 是杰森·米齐奇
I move his weight.
我帮他运过货
Put the fucking gun down.
给我他妈的放下枪
I thought I told you to stop working with Ghost.
我不是和你说过不要跟鬼魂合作了
Yo, what's up, J?
你好吗 J
I was just about to call you. You know, I got your money.
我刚要给你打电♥话♥ 你的钱我收到了
Shut the fuck up.
给我闭嘴
You lied to me, Tommy.
你骗了我 汤米
That LA port deal was bullshit.
洛杉矶港口的交易就是唬人的
Two of my guys are dead.
我的两个手下死了
The Jimenez took my shipment.
希梅内斯把我的货物偷走了
Now you owe me $2 million.
现在你欠我200万美元
You see, the problem is that
可是 问题是
I don't know what would give me more satisfaction.
我都不知道哪样能让我更满意
Getting my money, or killing you.
拿回钱 还是杀死你
Wait, wait!
等一下
We gonna make this right.
我们可以处理好这件事的
We gonna get you that LA port,
我们可以给你弄到洛杉矶的港口
just like I promised.
就像我承诺的那样
You're gonna kill the Jimenez?
你们要杀了希梅内斯吗
If that's what it takes.
如果必须要这样的话
Since you can't seem to do business without Ghost,
既然你没有鬼魂一起就做不了生意
you're gonna kill the Jimenez together.
那你们就一起杀了希梅内斯
And who the fuck is this guy?
这他妈是谁
I'm an old friend.
我只是个老朋友
Well, old friend,
好吧 老朋友
now you're in it too.
现在你也卷进来了
You know it's a fucking suicide mission, don't you?
你知道这就是个自杀任务吧
I will let you know when the shipment comes in.
等货到了我会给你说一声的
I wanted to kill Dre, not another connect.
我只是想杀死德瑞 不想再扯进别的事
What the fuck you want me to do?
那你♥他♥妈♥想让我怎么做
They was gonna kill us.
他们会杀了我们的
We don't have access to the Jimenez.
我们根本接近不了希梅内斯
Tommy, this ain't Lobos.
汤米 这里不是洛沃斯
Or... or Milan.
或者米兰
We need an inside guy.
我们需要一个内部人
Dre gonna lead us right to the Jimenez.
德瑞会把我们指向希梅内斯那里的
So we're gonna kill them,
所以我们先杀了他们
then we're gonna kill that motherfucker.
然后再杀了那个傻♥逼♥
Everybody gets what they want.
每个人都能得到自己想要的
You hearing this?
听到没
If we take the Jimenez off the table,
如果我们干掉了希梅内斯
and Jason got our back,
有杰森支持我们
then Dre becomes a clean kill.
那德瑞就死定了
This is a beautiful idea, K.
这是个完美的计划 K
Ghost, you down?
鬼魂 你加入吗
Jason just drafted me.
杰森刚才都把我算进去了
What other choice I got?
我还有别的选择么
Oh, shit, I'ma wait outside. Dre.
妈的 我在外面等着 德瑞
Stay, stay, stay.
别走 别走 别走
I love an audience.
我喜欢有观众
I'm almost done.
我马上就完事儿了
It's my turn.
该我了
No, let him finish.
不 让他弄完
Let me finish.
让我弄完
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Get the fuck out of here.
滚出去
One of our stashes was raided.
我们的一个藏匿处被袭击了
A Toros house.
公牛的一个房♥屋
It's all over the news.
新闻上全是
Your Federal agents
你的联调局警探们
seized 86 keys of my product.
没收了我86处产品的钥匙
Who's fuck-up was that?
那是谁干的
The Serbs were in our port.
塞尔维亚人当时在我们港口那里
We got rid of them.
我们摆脱了他们
Took their product.
抢了他们的产品
Now I got a big shipment coming in.
现在我要进一大批货物
And I'm counting on you to make up for the money
我指望你来弥补我在突袭中
that I lost in the raid.
损失的钱
And when are those Bassett people gonna give you control
那些巴赛特人什么时候给你
of the international clubs too?
国际俱乐部的控制权
I'm on it. I got it.
我会处理这件事的 我知道了
Well, then be on it.
那就好好处理
The death of Uriel has created a Toros leadership problem.
乌列尔的死引起了公牛的领导问题
There's infighting going on for his spot.
很多人为了得到他的位置正在搞内讧
Fix that shit.
解决好这件事
And I ain't got time for fuck-ups.
我没时间搭理傻♥逼♥
Neither does my sister.
我姐姐也没有
Whatever you say, Diego.
你说了算 迪亚戈
The translator completed Maria Suarez's witness statement,
翻译已经完成了玛丽亚·苏亚雷斯的证词
and we put together a timeline of her story.
我们按时间线把她的故事捋了一下
She and her boyfriend Miguel
她和她男朋友米格尔
were forced in the trunk of a car.
被强行塞进汽车后备箱里
She says towards the end of the drive,
她说车开到最后
the road started to get bumpy.
道路开始变得崎岖不平
We believe they were traveling
我们认为他们是沿着
over a cobblestone street,
鹅卵石街道行驶的
through the Meat Packing District.
穿过肉类包装区
Suarez says when they were pulled out of the trunk,
苏亚雷斯说当他们被拉出后备箱的时候
she heard people and loud music,
她听到有人声和响亮的音乐声
like there was a party going on.
感觉像是在举♥行♥派对
The noise stopped once they were taken inside the building,
等他们被带入大楼里之后就没有噪音了
where we believe they encountered Egan
我们认为他们在那里遇到了伊根
and St. Patrick.
和圣帕特里克
They were kidnapped the same night
他们被绑♥架♥的同一天晚上
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表