剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
我知道你当时在那 汤米
And you were also at the airport with the Jimenez
而且你还和希梅内斯成员去了机场
just the other day before I arrested them.
就在我逮捕他们的几天以前
You think that I'm the distributor for the Jimenez?
你认为我是希梅内斯集团的分销商
Tommy, don't say anything.
汤米 什么也别说了
I know you are.
我知道你是
I'm gonna wrap up their entire organization
我准备端掉他们整个组织
including you and Jamie if you don't play ball.
包括你和詹姆斯如果你不配合的话
Oh, this ain't even about me.
你不是想找我麻烦
It's about your boyfriend.
而是你的男朋友
I'm sorry, your ex-boyfriend.
对不起 你的前男友
Well, I ain't working with that motherfucker no more,
我没和那个狗♥娘♥养♥的一起做事了
so you could take your bullshit and bounce.
所以你带着你的屁话滚吧
Okay, that may be true.
好吧 那也许是真的
But you still work for the Jimenez,
但你仍在给希梅内斯集团工作
and you can't deny that.
而且你别想抵赖
The DOJ is coming for you, Tommy.
司法部正准备逮捕你 汤米
This is your chance to get away with everything.
这是你逃出升♥天♥的机会
If you had anything on me worth having,
如果你有任何实际证据
you'd be arresting me right now.
你现在肯定逮捕我了
Not calling for a meet-up.
而不是搞个什么碰头
How do I know anything you say is for real?
我怎么知道你说的是真的
What the fuck is that?
那他妈的是什么
That's illegal, Angela.
那是违法的 安吉拉
There's a warrant for this.
这个可是得到了许可
You think I'm supposed to trust you now
你觉得你现在搞出这么多鬼来
after you pulled some bullshit like that?
我还要相信你
You conniving bitch.
你这个阴谋婊
You don't need to trust me to work with me.
你不需要相信我但你可以为我工作
You just need to not wanna go to prison.
只要你不想进监狱
I can give you immunity.
我可以给你豁免权
You can walk away from all of this, clean.
你可以逃开这一切 干干净净
Think about it.
考虑下吧
Tommy, you could use blanket immunity.
汤米 你可以当目击者获得豁免权
What if they find out about Markham?
如果他们发现马卡姆怎么办
As long as you keep your mouth shut, they won't.
如果你把你嘴巴闭紧 他们就不会知道
It was a good time.
真开心
Reverend.
神父
Congratulations, James. Thank you.
恭喜你 詹姆斯 谢谢
Our community is thrilled for the changes you'll bring.
我们社区为你会带来的改变兴奋不已
Well, Simon and I have worked very hard...
西蒙和我非常努力的工作
James, you should know that Andre is here.
詹姆斯 安德烈来了
Excuse me, gentlemen.
不好意思 先生们
What the fuck is he doing here?
他在这干嘛
Andre told me about his unfortunate dismissal.
安德烈说了他很可惜被辞退了
That doesn't mean he's not valuable to the cause.
这不意味着他是个没有价值的人
In fact, there are several donors here tonight
事实上 今晚有很多捐赠人
that could be Andre's next employer.
都可以是安德烈未来的雇主
Word. I'd like to get back to work as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快回来工作
I'd like you to get out of the club as soon as possible.
我希望你尽快滚出我的酒吧
Easy, James.
冷静点 詹姆斯
We've discussed the situation, haven't we?
我们讨论过了 不是吗
Ah, I see Eric Ellis made it.
我看到埃里克·埃利斯来了
He's recently purchased
他最近收♥购♥了一家
an up-and-coming lifestyle brand.
有前途的生活品牌
He might need a new man on board.
他可能会成为新的董事
I'll introduce you. Excuse us.
我来介绍给你 不好意思
Ellis is a dilettante.
埃利斯是个刘阿斗
Valiant effort, James.
你尽力了 詹姆斯
I had him dead to rights, Simon.
我明明抓了他个现行 西蒙
Be patient.
别着急
You created that young man, didn't you?
你创造了那个年轻人 不是吗
Fighting yourself is a bit more difficult.
与自己抗争有点困难
We'll get him.
我们会抓到他的
So 'Riq,
里克
how do you like your new school?
新学校怎么样
I mean, it's all right.
还好了
It's still new.
还在熟悉中
Who are you talking to, Tasha?
你和谁聊天呢 塔莎
Nobody, Mama.
没谁 妈妈
'Riq.
里克
What's your favorite class?
你最喜欢上什么课
Philosophy's pretty cool.
哲学课不错
The only thing that I know
我唯一知道的
is that I know nothing.
就是我一无所知
Socrates.
苏格拉底说的
Great, baby.
孩子 你很棒
I used that once on a biology test in high school.
我以前在生物课考试上写了这个答案
I passed.
居然过了
Hey, Tasha.
塔莎
Is... Ghost gonna come?
鬼魂还来不来
Is he here?
他来了吗
Damn, Tasha, I'm just asking.
塔莎 我就是问问
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I got a present downstairs for Tariq.
我给塔里克准备的礼物在楼下
Mm-hmm. Come on, 'Riq.
来吧 里克
Grab your jacket.
拿上外套
Your old man never put you behind the wheel before?
你老爹从来不让你开车吗
Nah, I'm too young to drive.
我的年龄还不能开车
Ah, driver's licenses should be like roller coasters.
驾驶证的限制应该学学过山车
Once you're tall enough, you're in.
身高够了 就能开了
All right, a little ways up,
再往前开一点
pull up, uh, on the left-hand side, okay?
在路左边停一下 好吧
All right.
好
All right, now just put it in park.
换到停车挡
Put on the brake. Keep it on the brake.
拉手刹 手刹
There you go.
好了
Perfect. Just like a video game.
非常棒 跟玩游戏一样
But boring.
很无聊的游戏
Here, give me the keys.
要是给我
It was you who warned Dre that we was coming for him,
是你提醒德瑞我们要去找他
wasn't it?
对吧
What're you talking about?
你在说什么
At your sister's funeral.
在你双胞胎妹妹葬礼上
You overheard me tell your dad about Dre.
你偷听大我跟你♥爸♥说德瑞的事
Yes.
时
Because you snitched, Tariq,
因为你泄密了 塔里克
your uncle Tommy almost got killed
你汤米舅舅差点
in a drive-by the other day.
被人开车从窗户里打死
I didn't...
我没有
I'm in some very deep shit now.
我现在麻烦可大了
With some very scary people.
惹了特别可怕的人
Dre might've missed, but I'm probably still gonna get got.
德瑞可能躲过去了 但是我可躲不过去了
Or end up in prison if I don't figure out
要是我想不出解决办法
how to get out of this.
就得进监狱了
Why'd you want Dre dead?
为什么你要杀死德瑞
I mean, if you would've told me the truth maybe I...
你要是早和我说实话也许我
He stole my entire business.
他偷走了我整个生意
He tried to kill Kanan.
还想杀死卡南
He killed my friend
他杀死了我的
who was a priest.
神父朋友
And he sent you into a shootout with a cop is why.
而且德瑞还让你卷进了警♥察♥参与的枪战
Now, you didn't know all that.
这些你都不知道
But you did know that Dre was our enemy.
但你知道德瑞是我们的敌人
Why did you snitch, 'Riq?
你为什么要泄密 立刻
'Cause he helped me get my enemy.
因为他帮我打击了敌人
He gave me Ray Ray's location.
他给了我蕾蕾的位置
Loyal only to your own cause.
你只在乎自己
You sound exactly like Ghost.
听起来跟鬼魂一样
I did the right thing, Uncle Tommy.
我没做错 汤米叔叔
Remember Socrates, 'Riq.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表