剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
We've owned this facility for quite some time.
我们拥有这个会堂有一段时间了
Since we're expecting quite a crowd,
既然有很多人要来
we thought we'd have Raina's service here.
我们觉得可以在这里哀悼蕾娜
It's less intimate, but we thought it was more fitting
它不太私人化 但是我们觉得它
to celebrate Raina's transition.
更适合用来哀悼蕾娜
Well, I'll give a homily, of course.
当然了 我要做一个布道
We were thinking that your family and friends
我们想着你们的亲戚朋友们
would be in the first few pews.
会坐在第一排
And then-- - The press would be set up, uh, here and here.
然后 把媒体安排在这里和这里
Or perhaps in the fifth or sixth row so they can have and unimpeded view.
或者在第五或第六排 这样他们的视野不会受阻挡
Wait a minute. You already discussed this? You already decided?
等一下 你们已经讨论过这件事了吗 你已经决定了
Well, Tasha, our first duty is to Raina.
塔莎 我们的第一要务是蕾娜
Yes, of course, but I don't think--
当然了 但是我不认为
Well the QCP-- The Queens Child Project that Councilman Tate and I
QCP 我和塔特议员建立的皇后区儿童项目
are building-- We're gonna dedicate it to Raina.
我们将会把它献给蕾娜
We are?
是吗
We are, and I wanna do anything I can obviously to commemorate our daughter
是的 我想做我能力所能及的事来纪念咱们女儿
and to help move this project forward.
同时帮助推动这个项目
So if Councilman Tate, if Rashad feels like having press here and seeing us
如果塔特议员 如果拉沙德认为叫媒体过来看到
in the church mourning our daughter will help donations, give us support,
我们在教堂里哀悼咱们女儿 能帮我们赢得捐赠和支持的话
then I'll do it. It's a tremendous opportunity.
那我就会这么做 这是一个极好的机会
My daughter is dead.
我女儿死了
That's not a goddamn opportunity.
这他妈可不是个机会
Mrs. St. Patrick, everyone's nerves are frazzled.
圣帕特里克夫人 大家的神经都很疲惫了
This is a horrible time for you.
这对你而言是个痛苦的时刻
For your family.
对你们家而言也是
We'll make sure that the press is carefully selected and unobtrusive.
我们保证所有新闻都是精挑细选 不引人瞩目的
Absolutely.
当然了
And we were thinking perhaps Tariq here might want to do his sister's eulogy.
我们在想也许塔里克可以为她妹妹致悼词
No. No, that's not
不 不 那不行
Uh, that's No
呃 那 不
I'll do it.
我来做吧
I'd like to do it.
我愿意做
I want to. I knew he would do it, Reverend.
我想做 我就知道他会做的 牧师
Wonderful. What a fine young man you are, Tariq.
太好了 你真是个好青年啊 塔里克
And I'm pretty sure your parents are very proud of the young man that you are.
我相信你父母肯定会为你感到骄傲的
Why don't we take a look at the reception hall?
我们去看看接待厅吧
Shall we? Reverend Macedon? Please.
走吧 马其顿牧师 请
Yo, was Tariq already there when y'all clipped Ray Ray?
喂 你们干掉雷雷的时候塔里克已经在那里了吗
He saw y'all do that shit?
他们看见你们干的事了吗
No, Tariq wasn't there. We got to Ray Ray first.
没有 塔里克不在那里 我们先干掉雷雷的
Tariq got there after.
塔里克是后来到的
How's he hanging in there with his sister and all?
他妹妹的事他接受得还好吗
Yeah, you know, he good.
你知道的 他没事
Don't worry about Tariq, K.
你不用担心塔里克了 K
Family got his back.
他有家人的支持
Feels like you forgetting if I didn't call, Tariq would be dead.
看来你忘了要不是我打了电♥话♥ 塔里克就会死了
I also know that Tariq never would have met this Ray Ray motherfucker
我还知道要不是你引荐 塔里克永远都不会
if you didn't introduce him.
认识这个叫雷雷的混♥蛋♥
You stop fucking with Tariq, K, and you and me, we cool.
你别再和塔里克搞在一起 K 咱俩之间就没事了
Tariq.
塔里克
Go sit down.
去坐下
Now.
坐下
Why was Ray Ray following you?
雷雷为什么要追查你
Why does it matter now? It matters.
这有关系吗 有关系
Why was he following you?
他为什么要追查你
I wanna know why he killed your sister.
我想知道他为什么杀了你妹妹
Go ahead, tell you mother about your little punk ass life of crime.
说吧 告诉你妈妈你干的那些违法勾当
Yeah, I know all about the licks with Kanan, the stealing,
是的 我知道你和卡南的破事了 偷抢
the whole fucking thing. Go ahead, tell her.
你们的所有破事儿 接着说啊 告诉她
Wait a minute, with Kanan? Kanan is behind this?
慢着 和卡南吗 卡南才是幕后黑手吗
Kanan is the reason we found Tariq and Ray Ray at all.
卡南才是我们能找到塔里克和雷雷的根本原因
No, Dre is the problem, Tasha.
不 德瑞才是问题的关键 塔莎
Look at me.
看着我
How did Dre know Ray Ray?
德瑞是怎么认识雷雷的
And why would he send you to confront him about your sister?
为什么他要派你去和他对峙那关于你姐姐的事
You're just a little kid. I'm not a little kid.
你只是个小孩 我不是个小孩
Yes, the fuck you are! Ghost, please.
是 你♥他♥妈♥当然是 鬼魂 别这样
How did Dre know Ray Ray? Answer the question.
德瑞是怎么认识雷雷的 回答我的问题
You gonna answer these questions.
你一定要回答这些问题的
He met him at Kanan's place after I did.
我在卡南那里认识他以后 他也在那里认识了他
And how long did Dre know Kanan was back?
德瑞知道卡南回来这件事多久了
The whole time.
一开始就知道
Listen, listen. Dre told me to stay away from him.
听着 听着 德瑞让我离他远点
I told Dre I was gonna tell you that he knew about Kanan
我告诉德瑞 要是他不告诉我雷雷在哪里的话
if he didn't tell me where Ray Ray was.
我就告诉你他知道卡南的事了
That, and I held Mom's gun on him until he said something.
然后 我拿妈妈的枪指着他 直到他开始老实交代
Tariq, you are so lucky that he did not shoot you.
塔里克 他没打死你你真是撞了狗屎运了
The moment you left him, Dre should have called me or your Uncle Tommy
你离开他的时候 德瑞就应该打电♥话♥给我 或者你舅舅汤米
or Kanan.
或者卡南
Since he knew how to fucking find him,
既然他特么的知道怎么找到他
or, he should have taken away your mother's gun from you, given you the wrong address,
他就应该把你妈妈的枪从你那儿拿走 然后给你一个错误的地址
I don't know-- Any fucking thing.
我不知道 这些破事儿我都不知道
The little motherfucker sent you to Ray Ray to die.
那小混♥蛋♥把你引到雷雷那里去送死
No, I wanted to make it right for Raina.
不 我想为了蕾娜做正确的事
I did the right thing, didn't I?
我做的也确实是正确的事 不是吗
What would you would have done if you were me, Pa?
爸 要是你是我的话 你会怎么做
What would I have done? Look, look.
我会怎么做吗 听着 听着
What you could have done is told your father about Ray Ray,
你应该做的是把关于雷雷情况告诉你♥爸♥
or you could have told Uncle Tommy.
或者告诉你的汤米舅舅
Or me.
或者告诉我
How long did Raina know you were in trouble with Ray Ray?
蕾娜知道你和雷雷陷入麻烦有多久了
Why didn't she tell me?
为什么她不告诉我呢
Tariq.
塔里克
She told me everything.
她以前什么都对我讲的
Why didn't she tell me?
为什么她没告诉我
Riq! 'Cause he told her not to, Tash.
里克 因为他让她别说 塔莎
'Cause he thought he could handle it all on his own.
因为他以为自己一个人就能搞定
If you wasn't so fucking doggone stupid,
要不是你这样愚蠢透顶的话
your sister would still be alive.
你姐姐就还活着
Don't you get that? Ghost!
这你懂吗 鬼魂
Come back here. I'm not finished with you.
你回来 我还没说完
Get here, get here. I said get here! Ghost!
回来 回来 我说了让你回来 鬼魂
Get here! Get up! Stand up!
过来 站起来 站直了
Ghost! Come on.
鬼魂 得了吧
Okay, all right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
Go to your room. Look, please, okay?
回你房♥间去 听话 求你了 好吗
You said it, Ghost. All right?
你说了的 鬼魂 好吗
You can't do anything worse to him than that.
你不能再对他这样了
Besides, this is not all his fault.
再说了 这也不全是他的错
That's true.
这倒是真的
You wasn't watching him, Tash.
你没把他看好 塔莎
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
You know what? Fine, go ahead.
你猜怎么着 好 你接着说
Blame everyone in this house for Raina's death.
把蕾娜的死怪罪到这家里的每一个人头上
Including her, if you want to.
如果你想的话 就连她一起怪罪吧
But that still doesn't change the fact that Kanan is the reason Tariq is in this mess.
但这并改变不了卡南才是塔里克被卷进这堆破事儿的原因这个事实
I mean, you and Tommy just riding around with Kanan like this ain't his fault?
我说啊 你和汤米就这么和卡南接着混在一起 假装这不是他的错吗
Your son is fucked up because of Kanan.
你儿子现在这鬼样子都怪卡南
Our son almost died because of Dre.
咱们的儿子因为德瑞差点死了
Ghost.
鬼魂
Tameika, where's John Mak?
塔米卡 约翰·马克在哪儿
I wanted to talk to him about the house bust in Suffolk County.
我想和他谈谈萨福克县那个房♥屋入侵的案子
He's over at the Bar Committee prepping for Joe Proctor's hearing.
他在委员会酒吧那里为乔·普罗克特的听证会做准备
Why couldn't I reach you last night?
昨晚上我怎么联♥系♥不上你呢
That's why we issue you a phone.
所以我们跟你说要记得接电♥话♥
I was trying to reach you on a pressing matter and you didn't pick up.
我本想和你谈谈关于媒体那边的问题 但你没接电♥话♥
Where were you?
你在哪儿
I was home. I went to bed early.
我在家 很早就上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm so sorry, I didn't realize my--my ringer must have been off.
非常抱歉 我没注意 我的 我的手♥机♥一定是被调成了静音
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表