剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Proctor got disqualified
普罗科特和你一起打官司
from a case you were working on together.
结果他被取消资格了
Your testimony at his censure hearing
你在取消资格证聆讯上作证
is of the utmost importance.
非常重要
The hearing committee won't be able to make
没有你 听证委员会
an informed decision without you.
没办法做出最明智的决定
If you're not on the list,
如果证人名单上没有你
I assume it's because you have something negative to say.
估计是因为你没有好话要说
I'm not into servicing personal vendettas, John.
我对帮别人报仇不感兴趣 约翰
Especially yours.
尤其是你的仇恨
Very negative.
怨气有点大
Would a subpoena help change your mind?
传唤你的话你会改主意吗
So what'd you find out?
你发现什么了
Kanan says he only knows one person
卡南说他只认识一个人
who can tie Tariq to Ray Ray.
知道塔里克与蕾蕾有关系
A David Struthers, Smothers.
一个叫大卫·斯特拉瑟的人 智熄
Street name "Brains."
代号♥布瑞恩斯
Kanan thinks he's dead,
卡南觉得他死了
which means we could be in the clear.
所以说我们也许不用在意他
Good.
很好
Thanks for asking him.
谢谢你去问他
We gotta get Tariq away from Kanan.
不能让塔里克靠近卡南
From all of it.
让他远离这一切
Yeah, I agree.
没错
Let's say we send Tariq to Choate
要我说就按原计划
like we planned before...
派塔里克去乔特
You know, I haven't been in here since, um...
知道吗 那之后我就没来过了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You can't come in.
你进不来
And I can't leave.
我也走不了
Reverend Macedon has a grief group at the church.
马其顿教师在教堂组织了一群悼念者
I really think we should go.
我们真的应该去看看
T, I don't need no grief group.
小塔我不需要去参加悼念仪式
But I do.
我需要啊
I do.
真的
Can you just do it?
能不能为了我
For me?
去一下
All right.
好吧
How do these people know Tariq?
这些人怎么认识塔里克的
Ready for the meeting.
准备好开会吧
Saxe said you have something big?
萨克斯说你有大事宣布吗
Yes, I'm ready.
嗯 准备好了
We have a hit on the gold gun.
我们查到了金枪的来源
Matched it to a homicide in Manhattan.
追查到一起在曼哈顿的谋杀案
The body of Celeste Cruz
一对夫妇死在了一起
was found along with her husband, Mason Cruz.
妻子叫塞莱斯特·克鲁兹 丈夫叫梅森·克鲁兹
She died from a gunshot wound,
妻子中枪而死
while his cause of death was
丈夫的死因
some kind of execution-style drug overdose.
是被人灌了过量药处死的
A La Araña card was dropped on the bodies,
尸体上留有一张蜘蛛塔罗牌
and the couple's baby is missing.
夫妇的孩子失踪了
I had the cocaine from the crime scene analyzed.
我让他们把犯罪现场的可♥卡♥因♥拿去化验了
It had the same chemical composition
化学成分
as the bricks that we seized at the Toros pad.
和我们在公牛公♥寓♥搜到的一样
So it's fair to say the Jimenez brothers
因此可以推测希梅内斯兄弟
are the Toros' connect.
是公牛的联♥系♥人
Do we have a motive for the murder?
谋杀动机是什么
The Jimenez somehow got word that Celeste Cruz
希梅内斯不知怎么听说塞莱斯特·克鲁兹
was gonna snitch.
要去告密
He took care of the problem.
所以就灭口了
We're looking for Jimenez hitters.
所以要找希梅内斯杀手
Saxe, reach out to the NYPD precinct
萨克斯 去联♥系♥一下纽约警局
working the Cruz homicide,
查克鲁兹夫妇谋杀案的警♥察♥
and have them send over their files.
让他们把资料发过来
I wanna review any surveillance footage
我想看看他们搜集的所有
they've collected.
监控录像
They don't know who to look for in the cartel level,
他们不知道怎么从里面找到跟贩毒集团有关的信息
but we do.
我们知道
Whoever owns this gold gun
金枪的持有者
was at both the Cruz crime scene and the Toros pad.
去过科鲁兹夫妇谋杀现场 也去过公牛的公♥寓♥
They're our link to the Jimenez brothers.
根据他们我们才能查到希梅内斯兄弟们
Nice work, Angela.
很棒 安吉拉
If we can convict the Jimenez,
如果我们能证明希梅内斯有罪
everyone in this room is going to the big leagues.
这屋子所有人都要发达了
Tommy, good to see you.
汤米 好久不见
Yeah, good to see you too.
是啊
I'm sorry to hear about Connie.
康妮的事很遗憾
What're you talking about?
你在说什么
Sammy said something about the clinical trial not working.
汤米说什么临床试验没有成效
Whatever you do,
不管你做什么
don't you tell her you're my kid.
都不要告诉她你是我孩子
That'd put her in a grave sooner rather than later.
她要是知道 早晚得气死
Yeah, okay.
好的
I heard you threw a party.
我听说你办了个派对
And a couple of guests didn't show up.
有几个客人没来
The problem is you didn't invite the guest of honor.
问题是 你没邀请座上宾
Now you're gonna tell him you threw that party.
现在你还得告诉他派对是你办的
And he's gonna be pissed.
他肯定要气死了
And you're going to apologize like a man.
你要像男人一样去道歉
And you're gonna take whatever punishment he hands you.
不管他怎么惩罚你都要承受
You understand me?
明白了吗
Yeah, okay.
明白
You should've come to me first.
你应该先来跟我说的
In conclusion, I submit that the allegations
总之 我认为
filed against me
对我的指控
are the malicious fabrications of a prosecutor,
是一位检察官 约翰·马克的
John Mak,
恶意编造
focused on ruining my good name
目的就是为了诋毁我的名声
for his own petty sense of revenge.
就因为自己小心眼 报了仇才能满足
He lost his case against my innocent client.
他给我无辜的客户打官司输了
We're all just wasting our time here
就因为约翰·马克的嫉妒之心
with John Mak's sour grapes.
我们才来这里浪费时间
Mr. Proctor, this is your third censure hearing.
普罗克特先生 这是你第三次参加资格审查听讯了
Why?
为什么
Unlucky, I guess.
可能比较倒霉吧
It's documented that two witnesses who were scheduled
记录显示在前两次听讯之前
to give their testimonies disappeared
两名约好上庭作证的证人
before your other hearings.
消失了
Yes.
是的
Any idea what happened to them?
他们因为什么没来
I don't know.
我不知道
Did any of your other clients at the time
你当时的其他客户
have something to do with their disappearance?
跟他们的消失有关系吗
No.
没有
And I resent the implication that I would ask another client
受不了你居然暗示我会要求别的客户
to commit a crime on my behalf.
代表我犯罪
Or silence a witness.
或是不出庭作证
I'm not a gangster.
我又不是黑帮的
Off that, public records show that your birth name
那不说这个的话 公共记录显示你本名
is Joseph Civello, not Proctor.
叫约瑟夫·奇韦洛 不是普罗克特
Why did you change your last name?
你为什么改姓了
My father died.
我父亲死了
When my mother remarried,
我妈妈改嫁了
I took my stepfather's last name.
我就用了继父的名字
Yes, your father died in 1984,
你父亲死于1984年
after he was acquitted of attempted murder.
在他因为谋杀未遂起诉被无罪释放后
Your paternal side of the family
你父亲打官司这件事
has quite the legacy of documented convictions
会给你的家族犯罪记录
and criminality, correct?
造成不好影响 对吧
Yes.
没错
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表