剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
等等 等等 等等
Got some good gift cards for you this time, papi.
这回给你带了些礼品卡 伙计
All the barcodes are good and everything, I swear.
所有条形码什么的都是有效的 我发誓
* Takin' my enemies with me *
* And if not, they scarred *
* So they will never forget me *
* The Hennessy got me not knowin' how to act *
* I'm fallin' and I can't turn back *
* Or maybe it's the words from my man Killa Black *
* That I can't say, so it's left an untold fact *
* Until my death *
* Survival of the fit *
* Only the strong survive *
* We livin' this till the day that we die *
* Survival of the fit, only the strong survive *
* We livin' this till the day that we die *
* Survival of the fit, only the strong survive *
* We livin' this till the day that we die *
* Survival of the fit, only the strong survive *
I can take his wallet too, right?
钱包我也可以拿走对吧
I don't give a fuck. Take his shoes too.
我不在乎 把他的鞋子也拿走
* I'm trapped in between two worlds *
* Trying to get dough, you know when the dough get low *
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Jamie.
杰米
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for meeting me, Angie.
谢谢你来见我 安吉
It was nice to see you the other night.
之前那晚你过来挺好的
I thought that was a one-time thing.
我还以为不会再见了
Oh, I just wanted to buy some sneakers for Tariq's birthday.
我只是想买♥♥一双运动鞋给塔里克过生日
I thought you could help.
我以为你能帮帮忙
You need help with sneakers?
你买♥♥运动鞋还需要帮忙
Well, I mean, I, you know,
我的意思是 你懂的
wanted to give him something he wants.
想给他点他想要的东西
Maybe you have an opinion about what a teenage kid wants.
也许你了解青少年想要什么
He's a Choate man now, you know.
他现在也是乔特的学生了 你知道吗
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
He's doing good, Angie. He's making the grades.
他现在很棒 安吉 成绩很好
I'm really proud of him.
我真的很为他骄傲
If you have any advice to give him,
如果你对他有什么建议
I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
我肯定他会很感谢你
Are you still working with Andre Coleman?
你还在和安德烈·科尔曼共事吗
No.
没有
I mean, yes, technically.
我是说 理论上是的
We're partnered together on the Queens Child Project
我们现在是泰特议员发起的皇后区儿童计划的
by Councilman Tate.
合伙人
But... it's temporary.
但 只是暂时的
Angie.
安吉
I can't speak for Andre Coleman,
我说不好安德烈·科尔曼
but I'm not doing that anymore.
但我不会像以前那样了
First coffee, now this.
先是喝咖啡 然后是这个
I can't get sucked back in, Jamie.
我不能重蹈覆辙 詹姆斯
We can't keep making this a thing.
我们不能再继续这样了
It's not gonna work.
我们不会有结果的
I just thought with it being
我只是觉得蕾娜生日到了
Raina's birthday and all that we could...
所以我们可以
Shit.
糟糕
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
I didn't realize.
我没意识到
How are you doing?
你过的怎么样
It's work. I'm on thin ice right now.
还行 我现在情况不好
I wanna stay and talk.
我也想留下来聊聊
No, you should go.
不 你该走了
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的谅解
I'm sorry.
对不起
Can I help you with anything?
我能帮上些忙吗
We gotta make this quick.
这个我们必须搞快点
Connie gets cranky if she doesn't get
如果康妮化疗期间吃不到
her Nutter Butters during chemo.
花生酱夹心曲奇会发脾气的
What you got for us?
你有什么情报
Tommy's got a beef with a kid named Dre.
汤米和一个叫德瑞的小子杠上了
Pulled some kind of drive-by.
找人开飞车去行刺他
Andre Coleman?
安德烈·科尔曼
How many fucking Dre's could there be?
还能是哪个德瑞
Come on.
拜托
Sandoval interviewed him during the St. Patrick trial.
桑多瓦尔在圣帕特里克审讯期间审问了他
He was an employee of St. Patrick at the time.
他当时是圣帕特里克的员工
We need something more concrete for a RICO.
我们需要点站得住脚的情报给老大
Who's Tommy's supplier? Who's in his crew?
谁是汤米的上司 谁在他的帮派里
We need something on St. Patrick directly too.
我们也需要些直接关于圣帕特里克的东西
And soon. Like today.
而且要快 就今天
It's that or make Connie a snitch's widow
否则康妮在她的死前
on her deathbed.
告密者老公就先走一步
Yeah, yeah, I get the stakes, all right?
我知道自己该干什么 好吧
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I plan on delivering 'em both up
我准备把他们都
on a silver fucking platter.
包装好送给你们
Or maybe a nice piece of China.
或者用好看的中国瓷器盛过来
Uh, he's Korean.
他是韩国人
So Mak's got you on me now too?
所以马克现在让你也跟着我吗
I'm Mak's boss, remember?
我是马克的老板 还记得吗
Would you like to be a lawyer again?
你还想当一名律师吗
Of fucking course I would.
当然了
Then I need you to do something for me.
那我需要你帮我做点事
Hey, Quinn, I got your text.
嘿 奎恩 我收到你的简讯了
What's going on?
发生了什么
And what the hell is he doing here in my office?
他在我的办公室干嘛呢
You never told Karen you signed a non-compete clause
当你在真♥相♥时
when you were at Truth?
你没有告诉凯伦你签了不竞业条款
It just slipped my mind, though.
我只是不小心忘了
It didn't slip James'.
詹姆斯可没忘
And he's gonna sue our balls off
如果我不立刻开除你
if I do not fire you immediately.
他会把我们告到死
Look, there's something we can definitely do about it.
我们肯定能商量下这个
I can just call Karen right now...
我现在就给凯伦打电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Andre, but the Bassett corporate policy
对不起 安德烈 但是巴塞特公♥司♥的条例
is not to fuck with non-competes.
不是要去和不竞业条款过不去
Now, the only way around it
现在 唯一的解决方法
is if James would rip up the contract.
是詹姆斯把合同撕掉
Well, that's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Then your dismissal is effective immediately.
那么辞退你的决定现在立刻生效
Which also means that the charity event
这也意味着你今晚准备的慈善活动
you have planned tonight has been cancelled.
也被取消了
Andre, I don't want you to worry
安德烈 我不需要你操心
about the Queens Child Project, all right?
皇后区儿童计划 好吧
It's all good.
一切都好
I made arrangements to host the event at my club, Truth.
我已经把活动安排在我的真♥相♥俱乐部举办了
Quinn, I wanna thank you for your cooperation.
奎恩 感谢你的配合
Uh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Please tell Karen I said hi.
请替我跟凯伦问好
Andre, I need your key card.
安德烈 上交你的钥匙卡
How are things with Teresi?
和特雷西还好吗
Terrible.
很糟糕
I know I said everything with his release checks out,
我知道我说他出狱没有猫腻
but... you still gotta be careful.
但 你还是要当心点
Who told you to say that?
谁让你说那些的
Ghost?
鬼魂吗
No.
不
Who the fuck are we meeting with anyway?
我们这是要见谁
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Hi, Tommy.
你好 汤米
It's a motherfucking setup!
这他妈是个陷阱
I have reason to believe you're the New York distributor
我有理由相信你现在是希梅内斯集团的
for the Jimenez cartel.
纽约分销商
The people in these photos
照片上奇伯里酒店门前的
are much of Lobos' last known organization
这些人 大部分来自灰狼和希梅内斯
with the Jimenez in front of the Ridgebury Hotel.
组建的最后已知组织
Tommy's not in any of these.
汤米和这一点关系都没有
I know you were there, Tommy.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表