剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
能逃跑太好了
To just be.
什么都不想
I told you before, Tasha,
我不是和你说了 塔莎
you don't have to be at a hotel.
你不用住在酒店
You know I have Yas.
你知道亚斯在我身边
Well, bring Yas.
带亚斯来
Bring your stuff to my apartment.
带你行李来我公♥寓♥
Well, I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Tariq is, um,
塔里克
coming home for his birthday.
回家过生日
Mama is planning this big dinner.
妈妈在准备盛大晚宴
And I haven't even told Tariq that I've moved out yet.
我还没告诉塔里克我搬出去了
I get it. Do what you need to do.
我明白 该怎么做就怎么做吧
But you need to stay away from James,
但是你应该原理詹姆斯
and out from under his influence.
别再受他影响了
You're funny.
你真好笑
If anybody has me under their influence,
受他影响的人
it's you.
是你吧
As soon as Tariq goes back to school,
塔里克一回学校
I'm out of there.
我就走了
Hey, Mrs. St. Patrick.
圣帕特里克夫人
It's that time of the year again?
又到了一年一度的好时光吗
The usual for the twins?
还是双胞胎爱吃的老样子吗
One strawberry cake and one chocolate?
一个草莓蛋糕 一个巧克力蛋糕
Uh, I only need one this year.
今年我只买♥♥一个
Strawberry.
草莓蛋糕
Okay.
好
Tameika.
塔米卡
What's this?
这是什么
The GPS tracker placed on Egan's car
圣帕特里克审讯时
during the St. Patrick trial.
在伊根车上装的GPS追踪器
Mak and Saxe recently reactivated it.
马克和萨克斯最近重启了GPS
I think they're up to something I'm not privy to but should be,
他们应该是想干什么 但我不知情
as Head of Criminal.
但作为刑事部门主管我有知情权
You're absolutely right.
没毛病
Let me handle them.
我去处理他们
I want to congratulate you all,
我想要恭喜大家
especially you, Angela,
尤其是你 安吉拉
for getting closer to the Jimenez
成为十年来
than any other district in the decade-long
在希梅内斯贩毒集团调查上
pursuit of the cartel.
取得最大进度的区
But it's time to move on.
但你们应该放手了
We shouldn't give up.
我们不应该放弃
Let's build an airtight trafficking case
我们立一个无懈可击的非法交易案件吧
DOJ can't deny.
让司法部无法拒绝
Now that we know the Jimenez have been in town,
现在我们知道希梅内斯回到城里了
I have requested all CCTV footage of them
我已经申请获取三个月以来
from the past three months.
所有和希梅内斯相关的监控录像
If we can track their movements,
我们要是能追踪到他们
piece together their New York syndicate,
查出他们在纽约集团的分支
pin down their distro...
找到他们的仓库
Our orders from Agent Tampio are clear.
坦皮尔特工的命令很明确
We've been asked to leave it alone.
要求我们不要再插手
Steve Tampio is compromised.
史蒂夫·坦皮尔是黑警
He's backed by the DOJ.
他背后有司法部撑腰
He's backed by the DOJ.
他得到了司法部的支持
Your job as Head of Criminal
你作为刑事处处长
is as much about politics as it is about justice.
也需要像关心正义一样关心政♥治♥
And I've assured the attorney general
我已经向司法部长保证
that we will be moving on.
我们会不再调查这个了
Is that understood?
你明白了吗
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 如果你不介意的话
I need to have a word with John and Cooper.
我需要去和约翰还有库珀谈谈
If I don't get something solid from this stunt you've pulled
如果你和特瑞斯搞的这一出戏不能弄到点
with Teresi by the end of the week,
实质性的证据出来
I'm pulling the plug.
我就要停掉它了
Angela knows about that tracker.
安吉拉知道跟踪器的事情了
Jesus, she's gonna blow our whole case now, isn't she?
天啊 她要搞砸我们整个案子了 对吧
This is not about her; it's about you all
这和她无关 这是你没有
not getting it done.
把事情办好
No offense, Tameika,
恕我直言 塔米卡
but you got her all wrong.
但你完全错怪她了
We'll get you something. End of day.
我们会给你弄到证据的 今天之前
Is what he says true?
他说的是真的吗
Do I have Angela all wrong?
我错怪了安吉拉吗
There's something I should tell you.
我有件事情应该告诉你
Angela asked me to take evidence away
安吉拉让我把关于一个叫布兰卡·罗德里格兹的
from a cop named Blanca Rodriguez.
警♥察♥的案子的证据拿走
I could feel the gun was light.
我可以感觉到那把枪很轻
I never would've pointed at you if it wasn't.
如果不是那样的话 我是不会拿它指着你的
I'm more concerned with how I'm gonna fucking eat
我更担心的是文森特不让我们管事了之后
now that Vincent's cut us out of the business.
我们该这么挣钱糊口
We got Tommy, okay? He's good for it.
我们还有汤米 是吧 他很牛的
Where we at with the kid?
孩子那里我们处理的怎么样了
They're hassling me for more on Tommy's moolie.
他们在为了汤米的黑人骚扰我
Which one?
哪一个
"Which one?" Listen to that.
哪一个 听听你说的
No, they want the one I met inside.
不 他们想要我在里面遇上的那个
You think Tommy will crack?
你觉得汤米会成功吗
I think he better.
他最好成功
Almost killed my best friend for him.
我差点为他开枪打死了我最好的朋友
He fucking owes me.
他绝壁欠我的
And then, he fucking shot Sammy.
然后 他朝塞米开了枪
But there was no bullets in the gun.
但那把枪里没有子弹
It was a fake-out.
那就是演了一出戏
Like some twisted, fucking lesson.
类似上了一节心理扭曲的课
Anyway, the Italians are out. Gone.
反正 意大利人不干了 走了
I mean, they're done with me.
我的意思是 他们不管我了
I'm fucking fucked.
我玩完了
And I ain't even 100% sure it was Dre.
而且我都不能百分百肯定是德瑞干得
Oh, it was Dre.
就是德瑞
It was definitely that nigga.
肯定是这老黑干的
Good thing that Vincent only got shot in the arm.
好事是文森特只是胳膊中枪了
I'd be dick-deep in dirt right now
如果德瑞的人杀了任何人
if Dre's boys killed anybody.
我现在估计已经进棺材了
Your Italians is lucky I'm a punctual nigga,
你那帮意大利朋友真是幸运 因为我是个守时的老黑
'cause they could've got got. All of 'em.
否则他们就全完了 所有人
I dropped them niggas.
我会搞死他们的
K saved the motherfucking day.
K今儿真是我的大救星
Why were you all meeting?
我们到底为啥要见面啊
We was gonna talk Jimenez shit.
我们本要谈谈希梅内斯的事儿
But fuck them, and fuck the La Araña card.
但去他们的吧 去他妈的蜘蛛卡牌
The motherfuckers making overtures.
他们就是在酝酿前戏
Dre's ass gets dropped today.
德瑞今儿就得被解决掉
Nah, we gotta hold on Dre.
不 我们先别管德瑞了
No, negative.
不 不行
The motherfucker weaseled his way into working with me
那个混♥蛋♥成功的在皇后区儿童项目基金会上
on the Queens Child Project.
和我一起工作了
Tate knows I don't want him on it.
塔特知道我不想让他参与
So if we kill Dre, he'll know it was me.
所以如果我们杀了德瑞 他会知道是我♥干♥的
They'll know it was the three of us.
他们会知道是我们三个干的
You pretty motherfuckers stay trying to be on TV, man.
你这混♥蛋♥总是想着你的工作 老兄
Well, I gotta do something to make this up to Teresi.
我得做点什么来弥补特瑞斯
He chose me over his best fucking friend.
他为了让我活 朝他最好的朋友开了枪
Well, that's the other shit I don't get.
这是另一件我不能理解的事
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
'Cause I'm his son, Ghost.
因为我是他的儿子 鬼魂
You know, I had eyes on the Jimenez.
你知道 我监视着希梅内斯呢
But I couldn't do nothing about it
但我什么也做不了
'cause you were still on this Teresi shit.
因为你和特瑞斯还在纠缠不清
See the forest for the trees, motherfucker.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表