剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You're gonna save my law license
你救我的律师执照
so I could break the law?
就为了让我犯法吗
That's a good one, John.
真是厉害 约翰
You come up with that one by yourself?
这是你自己想到的吗
Which clients do you want me to rat on?
你想知道哪个客户的信息
I'm not gonna tell you until you agree to do it.
你不答应我不告诉你
Then I guess you're gonna have to go without.
恐怕你听不到我答应了
Good luck trying to get an indictment without my help.
祝你一个人起诉成功
Can I get the check, please?
请给我买♥♥单
No, don't pretend you're a decent guy
行行好 别假装自己是个
who cares about his clients, Joe.
关心客户的好人 乔
But I do know you care about your daughter.
不过我知道你在乎你女儿
How are you gonna take care of her if you can't practice law?
你要是不能当律师还怎么照顾她
Where were you this morning?
你早上去哪了
I had to run an errand.
我有点杂事要办
Where are you going?
你去哪
I have to run an errand.
有点杂事要办
I need to talk to you about Tariq.
我得和你谈谈塔里克的事
And I need to talk to you about Tate, Tasha.
我也想和你谈谈塔特的事 塔莎
Look, he wants us to hold a press conference.
他希望我们办一场记者招待会
Offer a reward for anybody that has information
宣布任何提供杀死蕾娜凶手信息的知情人
on Raina's killer.
都可得到奖励
No, absolutely not.
绝对不行
Tate just thinks it would help secure money from investors
塔特只是觉得这样投资者就会继续投资
and help getting the QCP off the ground.
QCP计划就可以启动了
So we can honor Raina.
这是为了几年蕾娜
I'm not stopping till the building's up.
不开始建楼我是不会停手的
There's no way we're doing that press conference, Ghost.
新闻发布会是不可能的 鬼魂
We know who killed Raina.
我们已经知道谁是杀死蕾娜的凶手了
Any information that comes out about Ray Ray
任何跟蕾蕾有关的信息
could lead back to Tariq.
可能都会查到塔里克头上
Who else knows about Tariq and Ray Ray?
还有谁知道塔里克和蕾蕾的事
Who else knows they knew each other?
还有谁知道他们互相认识
Dre. Besides that, I don't know.
德瑞 其他人我就不知道了
You need to ask your friend Kanan.
这你得问你朋友卡南了
He set them up.
是他介绍两人认识的
You need to find out if there's anybody else out there
你得查一查还有没有别人
who could give Tariq a motive.
能给塔里克动机
Put his name in a cop's mouth.
还喝警♥察♥举报他
I'll ask him.
我去问问他
Look, I wanna send Tariq to Choate.
我想让塔里克去乔特
I think it'd be good for him to get away...
他离开应该比较好
From everything.
对一切都有好处
I'll think about it.
我考虑考虑
But I gotta tell you,
但我必须说
there's a big part of me now, Tasha,
塔莎 我现在非常不愿意
that doesn't wanna let our son out of my sight.
你儿子离开我视线
Good night.
晚安
Yo, I saw in the news,
我看了新闻
your man Callahan got got in a park or some shit.
你朋友卡拉汉卷入了跟公园有关的什么破事
Damn.
见鬼
That's crazy.
太离谱了
I knew he was running guns for the Albanians,
我知道他再给阿尔巴尼亚人走私兵器
so he probably pissed them off or some shit.
所以可能是惹到那帮人了
But we need to find someone else to move his product.
但是我们得赶紧找别人帮他运货
But, yo, the first Jimenez shipment is coming in.
不过 希梅内斯的第一批货要到了
The first time we're moving weight for them.
这是我们第一次帮他们运货
I'm counting on you to be there
我还要靠你过去
to take delivery of the product.
护送货物呢
Hell, yeah, no doubt. My man.
没问题啊 老铁 老哥
Yo, could you give us a minute, man?
让我们谈一会好吗
Nah, I'ma sit right here.
我不走
Nah, he's cool. You could stay.
别在意他 说吧
You find out what's poppin' with the Toros?
打听到公牛他们的情况了吗
Yeah.
嗯
The Toros' number two, Lorenzo,
公牛的二把手 洛伦佐
he's beefing with Uriel's cousin, Arturo.
和乌列的表亲阿图罗有过节
Arturo thinks Lorenzo killed Uriel
阿图罗觉得是洛伦佐杀死了乌列
so he could take over the Toros.
为了当公牛老大
So who do you think should take that spot?
那你觉得应该谁来接替
Lorenzo's been on the block a minute.
洛伦佐是老♥江♥湖了
He could hit the ground running.
他接手帮派肯定没问题
Arturo's young. He don't know shit.
阿图罗还很年轻 屁毛都不知道
If he don't know shit, you could tell him what to do.
他不知道的话 就很好操纵了
I like that.
很棒
I want Arturo, the young cat, I want him to fill that spot.
我想让年轻的阿图罗接手
Easy to control and he won't try to fuck with me.
容易控制也不会搞我
I don't think that's the right move.
我觉得这样结果不一定好
Well, it's the move I'm making.
我心意已决
We gotta get Lorenzo out the picture.
必须赶走洛伦佐
I'll hire hitters.
我去雇佣狙击手
We can't have our fingerprints on this shit.
这件事不能查到我们身上
Then we're gonna have to off the hitters
那狙击手完成任务之后
after they do the job.
我们还得杀死他们
It's the only way to keep this away from us.
只有这样才能不露出马脚
That's a lot of bodies, man.
死了不少人呢 哥们
It's a necessary move.
这一步是必要的
No loose ends.
不能留活口
I'll call the hitters, Cris.
我去找狙击手 克里斯
When they're done, you take 'em out.
杀死人之后 你再除掉狙击手
We could get him right now.
我们现在就可以杀死他
No doubt, but we need that nigga to lead us
没错 但是我们要留着他引我们去
to the Jimenez.
找希梅内斯
Sorry about your kid.
你孩子的事请节哀
Tariq tried to step up, though. He a tough little nigga.
不过 塔里克想出人头地 真是很有毅力
Yeah, we handled it.
我们处理好了
K, let me ask you something.
K 问你件事
Who else knew that Tariq was fucking with Ray Ray,
还有谁知道塔里克和蕾蕾有一腿
besides you and Dre?
除了你跟德瑞
Brains knew about it.
布瑞恩斯知道
We pulled a lick with him.
我们和他一起行动过
Brains? You got a real name?
布瑞恩斯 原名是什么
David Struthers, or Smothers,
大卫·斯特拉瑟或者智熄
or some shit like that.
还是什么的
But he ain't been around.
但是他最近没出现
Ain't nobody seen him in a minute.
好久没人见过他了
Brains wouldn't fuck with Tariq.
布瑞恩斯不敢惹塔里克
He know that'd be fucking with me.
因为他怕惹我
I know you don't like it, but the boy a gangsta.
我知道你不喜欢 但是那孩子是黑帮的
It was born in him.
我以前就是这样
Better than you at that age.
你那么大的时候都不如他
He cold with it.
他十分冷血
And you the meanest little nigga I ever met, so...
是我见过最坏的孩子 所以
I don't want that life for Tariq, K.
我不希望塔里克也这样 K
As for me,
至于我
once I'm done with Dre, I'm out the game for good, man.
我处理完德瑞的事情之后 就金盆洗手了 哥们
I mean it.
认真的
Tommy's Italians fucked you up, man.
汤米的意大利人把你害惨了 哥们
Wouldn't even be sitting there right now
要不是汤米
if it wasn't for Tommy.
我现在也不会坐在这
Dre'd be dead and you'd be out.
德瑞也会死 你也会推出
I see you're not on Joe Proctor's list
你好像不在乔·普罗克特的
of character witnesses for his censure hearing.
律师资格聆讯信誉见证人名单上
He doesn't need me.
他不需要我作证
Oh, yes, he does.
他当然需要
You're on the Board of Destroy Injustice,
你们都是摧毁公正委员会的成员
and you just tried a big press case together,
你们一起打过一起大官司
which you won.
还赢了
And I assume that bitter taste in your mouth
听你说你说话这么刻薄
is what brought you here.
看来是带着怒气来的啊
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表