剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
但现在都标记出来了
But now it's all charted.
再也没有神秘可言
There's no mystery any more.
但是有的
Oh, but there is.
人们说我们知晓一切
People say we know everything.
所有东西都有了解释
Everything is explained...
小至分子 原子
down to the molecules, the atoms,
万事万物
the quadrons, the minimons.
万物皆有解释
Every dot accounted for.
但这里
But here...
人的内心 永远都是神秘的
Here, there will always be mystery.
各位 我们正进入地球所在的太阳系
Folks, we are entering the Earth's solar system.
我们很快就能绕地球轨道飞行
We will shortly be able to orbit the Earth
然后完成我们的回家之旅
before completing our homeward journey.
他说什么
What did he say?
-我们快到了 -快到哪里了 诺顿先生
- We're nearly there. - Nearly where, Mr Norton?
地球
Earth.
不然呢
Where else?
RB29 你先下去吧
RB29, you can go on.
我有个私人问题想问诺顿先生
I have a personal question I want to ask Mr Norton.
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
突然间紧张
Suddenly.
这不像我
It's not like me.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
美丽动人
Beautiful.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
你不懂我在说什么
You don't know what I said.
我懂
Oh, but I do.
有些人的心声更容易听懂
I hear some people better than others.
你是位绅士 诺顿先生
You're a gentleman, Mr Norton.
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
这是我奶奶当年的照片
This is my grandmother, back in the day.
她和我爷爷在一起
And she's with my grandfather,
比尔·戈登
Bill Gordon.
这就是为什么当你打开办公室的门时
That's why, when you opened the door in the office,
我就知道一切都会顺顺利利的
I knew everything would be all right.
我梦到过你 诺顿先生...
I dreamt you, Mr Norton...
在我心底
deep in my heart.
我觉得你可能也梦见过我
And I think maybe you dreamt me, too.
第一星呼叫
你的专属星系沟通服务
正在登陆
登陆员工账号♥ B·诺顿
等待超链接连接
拜托
Come on.
布莱恩 你知道现在几点了吗
Brian, do you know what time it is?
知道
Yeah.
听着 我需要跟你说件事
Listen, I need to talk to you about something.
飞船出了问题吗
Is there something wrong with the ship?
不 不是
No. No.
我真的不明白
Well, I don't really understand
为什么不能等明天再说
why this just can't wait until tomorrow.
我不想住在第一中♥央♥星上
I don't want to live on Primo Central.
-你什么意思 -我是说我不想住在那里
- What do you mean? I mean, I don't want to live there.
我一直都不想
I never have.
我只是为了你才想去的
I only ever wanted it for you.
这大半夜的
Look, it's the middle of the night.
我不想现在跟你谈论这个
I don't want to talk about this right now.
我要知道你想不想和我在一起
I need to know if you want me,
或者这只是你梦想的生活
or if it's just that life that you're dreaming of.
我现在不想谈这个
I am not having this conversation right now.
你梦到过我吗 芭芭拉
Do you ever dream about me, Barbara?
你没有过 是吗
You don't, do you?
没关系
That's OK.
我也没梦见过你
I don't dream about you either.
以后再也不会了
Not any more.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
你遇见别人了吗
Have you met someone else?
布莱恩 你听好了
Brian, you listen to me.
我要你把飞船掉头
I want you to turn the ship round
现在马上回来这里 听见没
and get the hell back here right now, do you hear me?
马上
Right now!
无信♥号♥♥
怎么回事 连接断了
What happened? The connection went.
没事
It's fine.
-我要走了 -不 你说话啊
- I've got to go. - No, talk to me.
你怎么回事啊
What is happening up there?
-无所谓了 芭芭拉 -不 布莱恩
- It doesn't matter, Barbara. - No, Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
连接中断
好吧 慢慢来吧
All right, take your time, why don't you?
我们刚刚经过火星 伙计们
We're just passing Mars, folks.
这裙子怎么了 下面有锄头吗
What's with the dress? Are we having a hoe down?
这就是了 戈登女士 战争之神本尊[火星]There you go, Ms Gordon, the God of War himself.
不对 不 不 不
No, no. No, no, no.
这不对劲
This is wrong!
你看不见吗
Can't you see?
你在耍什么花样
What are you playing at, man?
火星是红色的 是个人都知道
Mars is red. Everyone knows that.
不是吧 你肯定记混了
I don't think so. Your memory must be confused.
我的耳朵可能不好使了 先生
I may be deaf, sir,
但我的头脑和刀片一样锋利
but my mind is as sharp as a razor.
火星就是红色的
And Mars is red.
诺顿先生 你能
Mr Norton, will you please
告诉他不要再糊弄我了吗
tell that man to stop fooling me around?
你什么都别跟她说 听见没
You don't say a fucking word to her, do you hear me?
诺顿先生
Mr Norton?
-说话啊 -戈登女士...
- Say something. - Ms Gordon...
有些事你得知道
there's something you should know.
60年前
60 years ago,
地球所在的太阳系发生了一场电磁活动
there was an electromagnetic event in Earth's solar system
给土星 火星和金星造成了重大辐射伤害
causing major radioactive damage to Saturn, Mars, and Venus.
土星没了土星环
Saturn lost its rings,
火星从红色变成了磷的淡绿色
Mars turned from red to the pale green of phosphorus,
金星变成黄色 还有了一个行星环
Venus became yellow and gained one ring.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
诺顿先生 这是真的吗
Mr Norton, is this true?
恐怕是的
Yes, I'm afraid so.
抱歉我们没早点告诉你
I'm sorry that we didn't tell you earlier,
但我们不知道你会作何反应
but we didn't know how you'd react.
金星
Venus.
有个行星环 好美 看啊
With one ring. Oh, how beautiful it is. Look.
还有一件事 戈登女士
One more thing, Ms Gordon.
辐射活动也改变了地球
The radioactive event changed Earth also.
它依然是蓝色的
It's still blue...
但那不是生命之蓝了
but it's not the blue of life.
我明白了
I understand.
你们在给我准备惊喜
You're preparing me for a shock.
但只要它是地球
But as long as it's Earth...
我知道我能感觉到
I know I'll feel it.
它现在可能是另一种状态
It's present state may be different,
但它的历史无可否认
but it's history is undeniable.
-带我靠近些 -诺顿 我们不能靠得太近
- Take me closer. - Norton, we can't get too close.
抓住我的手
Hold my hand.
看看
Look at it.
这里是一片未知
There's an unknown here.
你感觉不到吗
Can't you feel it?
卡罗莱纳在哪
Where's Carolina?
地球其他地方可能是灰的
The rest of the Earth may be grey,
但卡罗莱纳是蓝色和绿色的
but Carolina's green and blue.
鲜艳的蓝 清澈的蓝
And the blue is rich and clear,
不是这种泥灰色蓝的岩石
not this mud-blue rock...
而是山涧溪流澄净的蓝色
but the limpid blue of a mountain stream.
我不确定我们能不能看见那番景象
I don't know if we're going to see that.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表