剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Ed, you all right back there?
艾德
Ed?
艾德 你没事吧
Ed, you all right, buddy?
我们不能跟你说话 谁都不能
We can't talk to you. Nobody can talk to you.
欢迎回家 菲尔伯特
Welcome home, Philbert.
工作时出了点事
Yeah, there was some kind of an incident at work.
更改目的地 继续向北
Destination override. Continue north.
更改目的地
Destination override.
公民们 保持冷静
Citizens, remain calm.
公民们 保持冷静
Citizens, remain calm.
去你的 菲尔伯特
你是"其他人"
你好啊 你好像需要剃须
Howdy, pard. Looks like you could use a shave.
-闭嘴 -菲尔
- Shut up. - Phil?
你从哪回来的 你干什么
Where did you come from? What are you doing?
-听着 听我说 -你吓到我了
- Listen. Listen to me. - You scared me.
你拿上钱包钥匙
You get your wallet, okay? Get your keys.
护照 一两件换洗衣服
Passport. One, two changes of clothes.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他们要来了 他们来了 宝贝
They're coming. They're coming, baby.
明白吗 COV
Okay? The COV.
该死的COV 我停得太近了 过来
The motherfucking COV. I parked it too close. Come here.
菲尔 谁 谁要来了
Phil, who? Who's coming?
像狩猎女巫一样猎捕我 就这样
It's a goddamn witch hunt, is what it is.
他们说是我们 但其实不是
They-- They say it's us, but it's not us.
可能是任何人
I mean, it could be anybody.
他们可以把任何一个人变成"其他人"
They can make anybody Others, you know?
他们这么想 是因为我说
They think, because I said...
但我们不是 是个陷阱
But we're not. It's a trap, you see?
任何能看见的人 他们能看见你
Anybody who can see them, then they can see you.
然后来追杀你
Then they come after you.
自卫队员 广♥告♥牌 都是...
The vigilantes, the signs, it's all--
菲尔 不 亲爱的
Phil. No, no. Honey. Honey.
亲爱的 没事的 没事的
Honey. Honey, it's okay. It's okay. Okay.
医生就担心你这样
Because this was what the doctors were worried about.
那场事故 你肯定是撞到头了
The accident, you must've hit your head.
不 不可能
No, it can't be.
-可能吗 -可能
- Could it? - Yeah.
不不不 因为广♥告♥牌
No. No, no, no. No, because the signs.
我先看见了广♥告♥牌
The signs came first.
我先看见了广♥告♥牌 候选人说了那句话
The signs came first. The Candidate said it.
然后就出现了广♥告♥牌 接着就是列车事故
Then the signs came, and then the train accident happened.
再之后
And then...
除非
Unless...
你跟他们是一起的 你跟其他人一样
You're fucking one of them. You're like all the rest.
-菲尔 菲尔 不 亲爱的 -别碰我
- Phil. Phil, no. No. Hey! Honey. - Get off me.
你不是"其他人"
Hey, you're not an Other, are you?
你别碰我 放手
You get off. Get off of me.
我没打你
I didn't hit you.
你不是你 不是真的你
You're not you. Not the-- Not the real you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
广♥告♥牌
The signs.
我能证明什么是真的
I can prove what's real.
全世界必须知道 我要告诉他们
The world has to know. I'm gonna tell them.
冷静 菲尔伯特
Calm down, Philbert.
菲尔伯特·诺伊斯 我们知道你在
Philbert Noyce, we know you're out here.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
屠尽其他人
屠尽其他人
诺伊斯先生 别动 我们正想办法救你
Mr. Noyce, remain still! Your rescue's in progress!
你们觉得我笨
You think I'm stupid, huh?
-打开他的中枢神经系统 -内啡肽
- Open up his CNS. - Beta-endorphins?
还有多巴胺 有多少放多少
Dopamine too. All he's got.
你们不是为了救我
You're not saving me!
你们是在救自己
You're saving yourselves!
屠尽所有人
脉搏刚过100
Pulse, little over 100.
在逐渐下降
Coming down.
保护候选人
Protecting the Candidate!
美墨加
血压 140/90
Blood pressure, 140 over 90.
屠尽其他人
保护他们丑陋的真♥相♥
Protecting their ugly truth!
菲尔伯特 冷静
Philbert, calm down.
亚利桑那州监狱关闭
我喜欢来这儿 就像逛博物馆一样
I love coming down here. It's like hanging out at the museum.
突发新闻
我爷爷有些珍藏
My grandfather had some good stuff.
我没扔掉而已
I had to just not throw it away.
好好打 让我看看你的能耐
Go ahead and bust them up. Let's see what you got.
开局厉害了
Nice break.
突发新闻
这是真的
This is real!
我知道什么是真的
I know it's real!
屠尽其他人
看看你给我设的局
And let's see what you left me.
屠尽其他人
-希望别太差劲 -看看
- Hopefully not a damn thing. - Here.
我的老天 电视 声音开
Holy shit. TV, audio on.
今晚 政♥治♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出现在
Political terrorism grips a corner
-芝加哥东北部 -天啊
- of Northeast Chicago tonight. - Oh, God.
一个名叫菲尔伯特·诺伊斯的当地人
As a local man identified as Philbert Noyce--
你知道吗 你知道他是"其他人"吗
Do you know about this? Did you know he was an Other?
他不是"其他人"
He's not an Other.
太疯狂了 谁都可能是
This is so fucking crazy. I mean, it could be anybody.
可能是某个邻居
It could be a neighbor.
最好的朋友 某个同事
A best friend. A co-worker.
身边的任何人
Like these people are all around us.
他不是"其他人"
He's not an Other, damn it.
去你的
Fuck you!
诺伊斯先生 快下来
Mr. Noyce, come on down.
皮质醇 三十微克
Cortisol, 30 micrograms.
屠尽其他人
他们要控制住他了
Well, it look like they're gonna get him.
他什么都没干
He didn't do anything.
Twenty-eight, 27...
屠尽其他人
他们控制住他了
Oh, yeah. They got him.
我天啊
Holy shit.
Twenty-six, 27, 28...
起作用了
It's going to activate.
调整血清素 让他睡着
Work his serotonin. Put him to sleep.
有必要的话 抽干血管
Drain his fucking brainstem if you have to.
监测器被移除
我天啊
Holy shit.
不能让他们拿走我们的信息
They're not taking our information!
我们正拱手相让
We're giving it to them.
我们把信息拱手相让 让他们拿着信息对付我们
We're giving it to them and they're using it against us!
快下来 我们和平解决
Come on, let's do this peacefully!
不止是我
It's not just me!
也会轮到你
It'll be you too.
轮到我们所有人
It'll be all of us.
候选人是认真地
The Candidate's serious.
听见没 这是真的
You hear me? This is real.
这是真的
This is real!
我们都是其他人
We are all Others!
-你别那么做 -他就要那么做
- You're not gonna do that shit. - He is gonna.
他不是要那样吧
Oh, he's not gonna do it.
他那么干了
Oh, he did that shit.
倒数五个数之后直播 五四三二
Going live in five, four, three, two....
屠尽其他人
每次说出重要的真♥相♥之前
Before every great truth is spoken,
都有一阵令人不适的沉默
there is an uncomfortable silence.
在这段沉默中 我们听见不想听的一切
And in that silence we hear all the things we don't want to hear.
看见我们不想看的一切
See all the things we don't want to see.
面对我们必须面对的内疚
Reckon with the irreconcilable conscience that must be faced.
屠尽其他人
我们想相信我们是善良的
We want to believe the best of ourselves,
但我们达到那种境界之前
but before we can access our best,
我们必须先了解
we must first acknowledge
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表