剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
You too.
三
Three.
四 五
Four. F-f-f-f-five.
你跟他们说你给我重新编程了
You told them that you reprogrammed me.
为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
我怀疑 你和我们太相似 他们接受不了
I suspected you had more in common with us than they'd accept.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看起来完全是人类
Just that you seem awfully human.
这是我的设计目的
I was designed to seem human.
是啊 你说过
Yeah. You said that.
但这没法解释 为什么不像人的机器
But that fails to explain why a machine that doesn't seem human
这么懂人类 竟然能造出你这样的机器
understands humans well enough to build a machine like you.
自动工厂不需要"懂"
The Autofac doesn't need to understand.
只要有图纸 它什么都造得出来
It can make anything it has the blueprints for.
你的图纸是从哪来的
Where did it get yours?
存档的神经影像数据
Archived neuroimaging data.
我的原型是爱丽丝·弗莱
I was modeled after Alice Fry,
自动工厂原来的公♥关♥部主管
the Autofac's original PR head.
什么
What?
你有她的大脑
Like, you have her brain?
她的人格形象
Her personality image.
我说话像她
I talk like her,
动作像她
I move like her,
总的来说 思考也像她
and in a general sense, I think like her.
要是爱丽丝·弗莱还活着 她会对这一切说什么
What would the late Alice Fry have to say about all this?
她会觉得有义务提醒你
I think she would feel compelled to remind you
现在回头为时不晚
that it's not too late to turn back.
这不是节点阵
This isn't the array.
我警告过你 艾米丽
I warned you, Emily.
这是什么
What is this?
看起来像是什么
What does it look like?
你还是坐下吧
Maybe you'd like to sit down.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是替代品
It's a replacement!
自动工厂想换掉我们
The Autofac's trying to replace us.
-替代人 -不 艾米丽
- Trying to replace people! - No, Emily.
你误会了
You misunderstand.
它不是要替代人
It's not trying to replace people.
康拉德
Conrad!
天啊
Oh, my God.
已经换掉了
It already has.
跑 艾米丽 快跑
Run. Emily, run!
-好了 -开始了
- Here we go! - It's starting!
-什么开始了 -放松
- What's happening? - Relax.
我们在下载你的存档
We're just downloading your archive
看看哪里出了错
to sort out what went wrong.
什么意思 我的存档
What do you mean, my archive?
你说得对
You were right, as it turns out.
其实我们没那么不一样
We aren't all that different.
-你怎么看 杰德 -什么
- What you thinkin', Jed? - What?
你是幻影机器人 很先进的
You're a Simulacrum. Quite an advanced one.
第二十代 在这里生产制♥造♥
A G-20. Manufactured here.
你认识的所有人都是
As was everyone you've ever known.
康拉德 派瑞恩 阿维夏
Conrad. Perine. And Avishai.
不 你在撒谎
No. You're lying.
看看周围 艾米丽
Look around, Emily.
-我们准备好了 -那走吧
- We're ready to go. - Yeah, let's go.
我们的母亲
Our own mother.
我的记忆
My memories.
怎么做到的
How are you doing this, how...
都是数据而已
It's all just data.
不 不可能
No, it can't... it can't be.
我觉得很真实 我
I feel real, I...
你怎么知道是真的
How would you know that?
我觉得我是人
I feel human.
你当初的设计就是这样 这才是目的
You were made to. That was the whole point.
战后不久人类就灭绝了
Humans became extinct shortly after the war.
只剩下自动工厂
The Autofac was alone.
没有消费者 没有目的
It had no consumers. No purpose.
不过后来它意识到 它可以代替人类
Until it realized it could replace them.
就像它做其他事一样简单
Just as it does everything.
它可以制♥造♥新消费者
It could manufacture new consumers.
但我们不消费
But we don't consume.
从统计学角度讲 不可避免地会出现你这种异常
You're a statistically inevitable aberration.
自动工厂往数百个先行镇里填入人口
The Autofac has populated hundreds of little pilot towns
其中有数百个艾米丽康拉德和派瑞恩
with hundreds of Emilys and Conrads and Perines,
都完完全全按计划生活 按计划消费
all playing along and consuming exactly as they were intended.
你只不过是生产错误
Yours is simply the factory error.
起初还挺有趣 但马上就要被改正了
Interesting at first, but soon to be corrected.
改正 什么意思
Corrected? Wh-what does that mean?
我们将净化你的居民点
Your settlement is slated to be purged
并填入替代品
and repopulated with replacement units.
不不不 你不能这么干
No, no, no! No, you can't do that.
恐怕哨兵已经部署完毕
I'm afraid the sentries have already been deployed.
该死
Oh, God damn it!
爱丽丝 求你取消吧
Alice. Alice, please. Please call it off.
没事的
It's okay.
他们不是真的
They are not real.
只是流水线上的产品
Just units in a product line.
一切都是可替代的
Everything is replaceable.
你并不特别 艾米丽
You aren't unique, Emily.
你只是坏掉了
You're just broken.
找到了
There it is.
你的程序有一处异常
An anomaly in your programming.
等等
Wait.
有地方不对劲
Something is wrong.
这不是系统错误
This is not a system error.
是代码
This is code.
恶意程序
This is malware.
逻辑炸♥弹♥
This is a logic bomb.
爱丽丝 你应该料到的
Oh, Alice. You should've seen this coming.
它怎么进到你存档里的
How did this get in your archive?
我把它存进去的
I left it there.
你
You?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也是
Neither did I.
我一开始也不明白
Not at first.
我逼我自己看着它
I made myself see it.
我识破了过滤器
I saw through the filters.
你早就知道
You knew?
你往自己的代码里藏了病毒
You hid a virus in your own programming?
是的
I did.
它一直都在
It's been there all along.
我说过 爱丽丝 我只需要你带我进来
Like I said, Alice, I just needed you to get me inside.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
好几年
Years.
你谁也没告诉
And you never told anyone?
我怎么忍♥心
How could I?
他们都相信自己是真的人类
They all believed they were real.
我只能顺着他们演
I just had to play along with it.
然后出了一件奇怪的事
Then something funny happened along the way.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我开始相信他们
And I started to believe them.
自动工厂造我们像货品一样
The Autofac built us like merchandise.
但它无意中也赋予了我们真实的东西
But it put something real in us without meaning to.
工厂自己都没意识到
Without knowing it did it.
我们是真实的 爱丽丝
We are real, Alice.
我们是人类的第二次机会
We are humanity's second chance.
不可能
That's impossible.
明明预装了神经阻滞
There are neural blocks in place.
你怎么意识到自己是什么的
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表