剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Look, Mr. Noyce, I'm not a political gal.
我不相信"其他人"之类的胡言乱语
And I do not buy into the mumbo jumbo about the Others and whatnot.
但我知道什么是异常情况
But what I do know is outliers.
大多数人五年内
Most people have maybe one, two interactions with us
会进来这里一两次
over a five-year span.
你两天内已经进来两次了
You've been here twice in two days.
情况似乎不妙 似乎已经成了规律
It starts to look bad. To form a pattern.
需要观察
To invite observation.
要是观察得够细致
And under close enough observation,
谁都可能会表现得有点诡异
maybe anybody can look a little quirky.
有点疯狂
Screwy.
有点"其他人"
A little Other.
去上班吧 诺伊斯先生
Go to work, Mr. Noyce.
幸运的是 我没受伤
So luckily, I wasn't hurt. You know?
是啊 但作为人事主管
Yeah, but from an HR standpoint,
我们还是得监测你的健康状况
we still need to do health monitoring.
-好 -三十天
- Sure. - Thirty days.
确保一切正常
Make sure nothing's wrong.
没有潜在的健康问题
No underlying health problems, you know.
我很好奇 这是因为列车事故还是另外一件事
I'm curious, this is for the train accident or the other thing?
什么另一件事
What other thing?
没事 没事
Nothing. I meant-- Nothing.
要解锁需要你同意
Need your consent to unlock.
由此我们也可以
This also gives us consent
将你的健康数据汇报给人事部
to report your health data to Human Resources.
好
Sure.
好了
Boop. There we go.
来吧 你自己就能戴上
Go ahead. You can put it on yourself.
-没什么特别的 -好
- Nothing fancy. - Okay.
这是为了监测精神健康 还是...
So is it for mental health? Or just for...
不 别想多了
Oh. No, no, no, don't be paranoid.
这是为了监测整体状况
It's for overall health.
紧张程度 血压 血糖 胆固醇
Stress, blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol.
为了最大程度地减少你的患病时间
To minimize sick time,
看你需不需要放假 做点预防
see if you need any preventative time off.
明白了 好的
Yeah. Got you. All right.
第一次稍微有一点点疼
Yes, it, uh, pinches a little the first time,
但之后你就会忘了它的存在
but then you won't even notice it.
好
Oh, yeah.
好了 你的数据是机密
Yeah. So your data is confidential.
只会发给人事部
It will only be transmitted to HR.
-就这些 -是啊
- That's it? - That's it.
-太棒了 谢谢 -没事
- Great. Thank you. - Yeah.
还有一件事
Oh, and one other thing.
别谈政♥治♥
Lay off the political talk.
公♥司♥制度
Company policy.
没问题
You got it.
好
Right.
A刻面 17.34毫米
Facet A, 17.34 millimeters.
B刻面 17.29毫米
Facet B, 17.29 millimeters.
你留案底了
Did you get written up?
我昨晚有一点点擦伤
No, I just got into a little scrape last night.
结果我现在被监视了
Now, I'm on substance watch.
那也比每两天往杯子里撒尿采样好
Well, it beats pissing in a cup every 48 hours.
你没喝酒吧
You weren't drunk though, right?
没有 我就是分心了
No. I was just distracted.
我都说了
Like I told you.
屠尽其他人
那是新立的吗 什么时候立起来的
Is that new? When'd they put that up?
屠尽其他人
是啊 有点奇怪
Yeah, that is kind of freaky.
那是尸体吗
Is that a body?
是个傻瓜
It's a dummy.
屠尽其他人
就是个广♥告♥而已
It's just an ad.
可能是为了让你震惊
Shock value probably.
"其他人"是什么人
Who are the Others?
我想知道
That's what I wanna know.
如果你是"其他人" 你自己应该知道
If you're an Other, I think you know you're an Other.
屠尽其他人
他们肯定能意识到自己是谁
Like, they know who they are, for sure.
拜托 这些重要吗
Come on, guys. Does it really matter?
我们真的是在谈杀人吗
I mean, are we really talking about killing people here?
今天早上 我家邻居
This morning, my next-door neighbor,
屠尽其他人
无缘无故地把一个女孩扑倒在地
he just face-plants this girl in the street for no reason.
-真是... -你认识她吗
- I mean, it was-- - You know her?
不认识 我用不着认识她 太可怕了
No, I didn't have to know her. It was horrible--
屠尽其他人
听着 伙计们 要是我们有人是"其他人"怎么办
Hey, look, guys, what if one of us was an Other?
我们要怎么办
What do you think we'd do?
互相告发
You think we'd turn each other in?
还是视而不见
Or turn a blind eye?
-你紧张了 -你在干什么
- You nervous? - What the hell are you doing?
我逗菲尔伯特玩呢
I'm just messing with old Philbert here.
拜托 你开心点
Come on, man. You gotta lighten up.
屠尽其他人
这群政♥治♥家太过分了
They take it too far, these politicians.
马上就结束了
It'll be over soon.
屠尽其他人
今天《今日政♥治♥》节目的嘉宾
Joining us today on Politics Now is...
是候选人
the Candidate.
我是鲍勃 鲍勃 挺胸抬头 鲍勃
Hi, this is Bob. Bob. Shoulders back. Bob. Hi.
我是鲍勃
Hi, this is Bob.
-萨克拉门托的鲍勃·卢卡斯 -候选人
- Bob Lucas from Sacramento. - The Candidate.
萨克拉门托的鲍勃·卢卡斯
Bob Lucas from Sacramento.
我想问候选人一个问题
Hi. I have a question for the Candidate.
我是鲍勃·卢卡斯
Hi, this is Bob Lucas from--
-我们谈谈怎么辨认出"其他人" -呼吸
- Well, let's talk about how you can spot an Other. - Breathe.
很多人都想知道
A lot of folks want to know.
首先 相信直觉
Well, first of all, follow your gut.
你好 姓名城市和你的问题
Hi, caller. Name, city and question?
我是萨克拉门托的鲍勃·卢卡斯
Hi, this is Bob Lucas from Sacramento.
我想问候选人关于不断立起来的
My question to the Candidate is about all these signs
广♥告♥牌的问题
that keep going up.
我觉得它们很烦人很可怕
I find them disturbing and gruesome and--
我们不知道"其他人"是什么意思
Well, we don't even know what "Others" means.
对杀戮的讨论也该停止了
And certainly all this talk of killing needs to stop.
稍等一下
Hold one sec.
又一通来电
Okay, we've got another call.
菲尔伯特·"鲍勃"·诺伊斯
芝加哥
来自芝加哥的菲尔伯特 已连线
Philbert from Chicago, you're on.
菲尔伯特·"鲍勃"·诺伊斯
芝加哥
-请讲 -我们听不见
- Speak up. - We can't hear you.
我是鲍勃 鲍勃·卢卡斯
Thi-- This is Bob. Bob Lucas.
我们清清楚楚地看着你呢 芝加哥的菲尔伯特
We see you bright and clear, Philbert from Chicago.
不 我是鲍勃
No, this-- This is Bob.
鲍勃 鲍勃·卢卡斯
Bob. Bob Lucas.
据说你对那个广♥告♥很激动
Says here you're agitated about the advertisement.
不
No.
我们看不见你了 把手♥机♥举高点好吗
We're losing you. Can you hold up your phone?
许多人很害怕 他们也应该害怕
You know, many of them are scared, and they should be.
但如果你不是"其他人"
But if you are not an Other,
那你没什么可担心的
then you have nothing to worry about.
你是"其他人"吗
Are you an Other?
操
Fuck.
不 不 天啊
No. No. No, God.
操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
三号♥流水线
You're on three.
怎么样 兰尼
How's it going up there, Len?
还行
It's all right.
好
Right.
艾德 你还好吗
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表